Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
go faster [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:29:31 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"Okay morgan! Just a quick and easy battle, alright? No funny business, just you and me! Dragon to dragon!" Noelle called from the other side of the field. While she wasn't the best at battling, she could've, hopefully, put up a well enough fight to gain some experience from it. "Argos!" She called out the large turtle, who revealed himself onto the battlefield with a mighty roar. "I'm counting on you!"
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
go faster [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:50:12 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
"Dragon to dragon. Aight, 'elle lets go this"

Morgan sent out his own pokemon, of that been a blaziken. With the hoenn native fire/fighting starter pokemon facing the kanto water starter it was pretty obvious there was a disadvantage for morgan, but he was pretty confortable that it would be good practice for the two pokemon and their trainers.

"Lets kick this off with a flamethrower."

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
go faster [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 1:58:48 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"a fire strong enough to rival a dragon's!" there was a flare in the girl's eyes as she marveled over the flamethrower, if only to get a reminder from the blastoise that they were in battle. "oh, right, right! counter it with a hydro pump!"

the two powerful blasts met each other as a torrent of water shot out from its twin canons. a thick steam settled over the field as the heat and cold met one another. "oh, cover! use it to your advantage - use rapid spin!" the tortoise, hidden by the thick mist, retracted into his shell. there was the faint sound of something spinning as his heavy form rocketed forward, aiming to slam into the fiery chicken.
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
go faster [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:08:53 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Well shit. The two colossal moves of their respective typing clashed causing the entire area to be filled with a heavy steam. Such a thing affected morgans vision so much that he couldnt even see his child hood friend in front of him. Taking no chances the young dragon trainer ordered his pokemon to move out of heavily misted area quickly using his quick attack.

"Shiv, move to a better place using quick attack." The blazikens movements may of been a bit too late, as the blastoise clipped his should as he tried to move away from the misty area.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
go faster [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:20:04 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Unable to see the battle, noelle squinted. this...probably wasn't the best course of action, was it? but, she could make this work! the only thing was, blaziken was way faster than her giant, heavy turtle...which meant..

"hold on to him with bite if you hit! then wham em' with a hydro pump!" having no idea whether or not the action would work, she could only call out actions. meanwhile, the moment his shell came in contact with the blaziken, argos' head snapped from out of its protective 'armor'. snapping its head forward, it would try to latch onto the quicker fire/fighting type in attempt to hold it down if just so those canons could point at it and release another hydro pump its way.
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
go faster [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:26:34 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
"?!!" Blaziken was surprised that the pokemon he tried to run away from was now latching onto him by biting onto his should. A scream of pain signified that blastiose had indeed managed to successfully latch on and grab the blaziken.

The fire/fighting type pokemon was now at the mercy of the water starter but it was short lived as the fire type was blasted point blank with a hydro pump dealing major super effective damage to the poor pokemon.

For a moment there was silence but the mist lightened up and morgan could see his blaziken out for the count and soaking wet with the kanto starter towering over him. "Seems like it was your victory this time, 'elle"

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
go faster [p]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 2:45:04 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
there was a moment of tense silence, but, as the steam finally cleared away, the sight of the blue tortoise made her heart soar. she had...won? she'd won! she'd actually managed to do it! "argos! we did it!" she raced up to the turtle, who in turn, picked her up and whirled the girl around with a pleased expression. "thank you morgan - and you too, shiv! now hold still shiv, let me get peach to patch you up!"