awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
drawn to blood [ d/w ]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2019 14:29:49 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
my pyre's silhouette rises from the water like a tombstone. a heavy shroud of fog blankets the sea and - more crucially - obscures the dock where the pair of men stand.

the shipment they're waiting for is due in approximately thirty minutes, leaving them with ample time to survey the broken coastline and scraggly tufts of grass.

dominic isn't superstitious, but something about being faced with a very literal graveyard, in the mist, in the dead of night, with essentially only kingsley for company makes his skin crawl. he squares his jaw and acts like its just the nipping cold that bothers him.

@kingsley

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
drawn to blood [ d/w ]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2019 14:38:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","kings"] Kingsley is as he always is: unphased, unbothered, unconcerned. The chill leaves the tips of his fingers numb but this is not an unfamiliar sensation. His Froslass lingers at his side, further cold drafting from her delicate form.

From his jacket, he plucks a pack of cigarettes and lighter. "Remember when we were kids?" Kingsley asks, passing a cigarette to Dominic. "And I use to tell you and the runts ghost stories? We made one of 'em cry."

He lights both cigarettes before pocketing the lighter and carton. His cheeks hollow as he breathes the smoke in, lungs filling with cold and gray.

[newclass=.kings] width: 275px; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid #222; font-size: 10px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]