The Knights of Hoenn

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Knights of Hoenn
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2019 21:14:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The Knights Of Hoenn
a group of diffrent people who came together with common goals. They all are firends wit Ayana, who is member number 6. They are a group allied to the pokemon legue that truy to stop team rocket, and come from all walks of life- rich, poor and inbetween. Heres a bit of info about each.

The Leader-Open

A 16 Year old boy, Name is up to the player. Smart and courageous, also had a father die when he was younger because of an experiment gone wrong. His father being in team rocket caused extreme sesentment toward him and the oranization. He founded the Knights Of Hoenn after his father died, to protect the region from any other members of team rocket who could crop up. He would be ebst suited as a Trainer or a Ranger

The Naturalist-Open

A 16 Year Old Boy and @ayanameadowwing 's Boyfriend. A Nature lover by heart, he centers around grass types. He also likes to be in the spotlight, so he would be best suited as a Breeder or Coordnator. Grass type gym leader is also possible as well. He joined the Knights of Hoen to rpotect the natural world after the chaos that happened many years prior. The pokemon are up to debate, but he does have a Sudowoodo so one pokemon must be that.

The Loyalist-Taken by @ayanameadowwing

Ayana Is a 16 year old Nature Lover who has pokemon which represent spirits she had in the past. Most of them are nature based, and she is a Coordnator, though she may also take up Breeding. She hates team Rocket and thinks they should burn in hell. She is very fashionable, and is the girlfriend of the Naturalist.

The Dreamer-Open

The Dreamer is a 16 year old girl and Would be Ayana's Childhood best friend. Se loves being on stage and being noticed, even moreso then being around Fairy types. She would be a coordnator and a Fairy Type enthusiest, and would possibly have a sylveon.

The Stratigist-Open

The tratigist is a 16 year old girl who is very smart and resorceful. She would hail from a rich background, and strive to be a professional gym leader or even an elite four member one day. She would put her friends above all else, and fight to protect them.

The Loner-Open

The loner would be a 15-17 year old boy who disslikes most of the tohers at first but warmed up to them. May e a former rocket changing his ways, or a ranger who decided to step outide his group. He also could just be a regular trainer who fell in with the group on accident.

NOTE:ALL OF THESE FACECLAIMS ARE SET IN STONE. I WANT THIS TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE. Please do not take one of these charecters if you can't be active, as i will plot heavily with everybody.. Thank you. Also discuss faceclaims with em for the dreamer all i know is she is to be Blonde.