[M] Flapjack

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Flapjack
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2019 1:41:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

“Oh uh...that's okay. I got over it already.” The Scyther responds to the apology it deserved, but didn't feel it needed. After discussing the Pikachu's woes at length, he began to understand why they were acting out. It must've been eating them up for awhile now, and it genuinely hoped their trainer would take notice to them from there on.

But before he could say anything, the voice of a trainer calling over to them was heard. Derek was looking for the Scyther, meaning he would have to cut this conversation shorter than anticipated. These were likely to be the last words the two of them shared, so he wanted to leave on a high note. “Remember what I said, get out of that ball and show your trainer what you're there for!” He could only imagine what the Pikachu might think or say in reaction to this. Something along the lines of "To kick pokemon butt!", he imagined with a humored smile.

But by now, the trainer known as Derek had retrieved the Scyther with it's pokeball, meeting the Pikachu with a curious gaze before turning around and heading back out with the daycare worker accompanying him.

END OF THREAD

tl;dr mission status: accomplished! [attr="class","merktagI"]@jia

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[M] Flapjack
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2019 5:49:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars[break] and a free evolution to the next evolution stage of your participating pokemon.