POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 19:42:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]terra aerodactyl

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]fenrir noivern

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]niya eelektross

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]zhelaniye phione

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

“Well I hope she’s not a harbinger of doom or anything. I mean, look at her, she’s practically harmless! Isn’t that right, Zelle?” he said as he saw the incoming blue blob. Lifting up his arm, he managed to deflect the overly-affectionate Phione in time before he got face-hugged as well.[break][break]

After a few moments of wrestling with his fingers, the Water-type eventually floated back up and settled herself in his hair, watching what was going on in silent… confusion. If one could call it that, then yes.[break][break]

He took the piece of paper and looked it over, concern on his features before he folded it up and pocketed it. There were still so many unknowns and variables involved, and even the one he thought of asking could only get so far with all the postulation that they had discussed.[break][break]

At the mention of something that she’s planning, he gave her a curious look—one eyebrow rising up slightly before he blinked a few times and was all of a sudden presented with—wait, that had to be a record of some sort.[break][break]

“If there’s one good thing she’s done so far, well, it’s putting out fires. At least her Rain Dance can be set up for something useful,” he added.[break][break]

To the Water-type who was now looking down at him from her perch, he said, “You heard me, Zelle. You may come off as terrifying to other people, but to me, well, never change, okay?”[break][break]

The Phione let out a cooing noise and began clapping her thumbless limbs as he said that. Maybe she wasn’t that bad after all.[break][break]

“I hope that whatever it is… it’s something that’s not too dangerous.”[break][break]

He was still looking idly at the little circle of steel in his hands. Without a fight. All he needed to do was share this little secret…[break][break]

“Oh, and do keep her existence a secret, okay? I wouldn’t want anyone else coming after me and trying to get her away from me,” he added in the older woman’s direction.[break][break]

“But then again, nobody can get her away from me. I’d fight them off as much as I can, because that’s how far I’d go to keep her safe.”

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 370; :eyes:

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
testing the waters [g]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 2:51:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: