Haunted Halls [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Haunted Halls [M]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2019 0:50:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nobodycares"]
[attr="class","nobodycares1"]
[attr="class","nobodycarestop"]
[attr="class","nobodycaresimg"]

[attr="class","nobodycarestop1"]

i ain't got nobody

[attr="class","nobodycarestop2"]

there will come a day when youth will pass away. what will they say about me? when the end comes, i'll know there was just a gigolo. life goes on without me. i ain't got nobody. nobody cares for me, nobody, nobody cares for me. i'm so sad and lonely, sad and lonely, sad and lonely. won't some sweet mama come and take a chance with me? i ain't so bad.

[attr="class","nobodycaresmid"]
[attr="class","nobodycaresmid1"]

While Izaak never really had a problem with taking league missions to help out every now and then, partly due to just wanting to help and partly due to the monetary reward, investigating a haunted suite in the Mauville hills wasn't exactly something he ever expected to be doing. Of course he didn't doubt the claims of the mission he was going on, it was more then likely just a ghost type pokemon causing some trouble. but that didn't really take away from the surreal feeling he had.[break][break]

At the moment the young man was wearing a white jacket over top a black shirt and jeans, his hands tucked into the pocket as he stood around in the hallway outside the suite awaiting whoever was going to be helping him out with this mission. If the league had mentioned anything about who he was working with he must of overlooked it on accident.[break][break]

So that he wouldn't be entirely alone in this dark hallway while waiting on his mission partner Izaak had sent out his Corsola to keep him a bit of company, the pink pokemon waddling around by his feet.[break][break]

On the bright side between his bright colored jacket and the also bright pokemon running around whoever he was gonna meet could easily see him in the non lit hallway. [break][break]

For now Izaak simply stood around waiting, trying his best to at least make it seem like he was calm and knew exactly what he was doing. He was severely under equipped for this, in fact he didn't even have a flashlight which is why he was standing around in the dark.

[attr="class","nobodycaresbot"]
[attr="class","nobodycaresbot1"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[attr="class","nobodycaresbot2"]
[attr="class","nobodycaresbot21"]273 words

[attr="class","nobodycaresbot22"]

[attr="class","nobodycaresbot1"][attr="class","th th-push-pin"]

[attr="class","nobodycaresbot21"]for @jia

[attr="class","nobodycaresbot1"][attr="class","th th-music"]

[attr="class","nobodycaresbot21"]music

[attr="class","nobodycares3"]notes

[attr="class","nobodycares4"]

note note note note.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Homemade Apple]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]

[newclass=.nobodycares]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:19px;background-color:#f7f7f7;color:#444444;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:445px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares1]width:435px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#ececec;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycarestop]background-color:#444444;padding:30px;color:#ffffff;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresimg]border:solid 2px #b83d3d;padding:8px;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;float:left;background-color:#393939;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycarestop1]font:25px Homemade Apple;line-height:20px;text-align:center;position:relative;z-index:1;white-space:nowrap;padding:20px 0px 5px 0px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.25);[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycarestop2]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#999999;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycarestop1 span, .nobodycarestop2 b]color:#b83d3d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresmid]border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-left:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresmid1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:39px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresmid1 font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#b83d3d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresmid1 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresmid1 i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot]background-color:#444444;padding:25px;color:#ffffff;text-align:right;height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot1]float:left;position:relative;z-index:2;font-size:15px;margin-right:15px;line-height:15px;color:#ffffff;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot2]position:absolute;z-index:1;margin:-40px 0px 0px -33px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.2s;transition-duration:.2s;-moz-transition-duration:.2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot21]padding:10px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#b83d3d;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.15);color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot22]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 5px #b83d3d;border-left:solid 7px transparent;border-right:solid 7px transparent;margin:0px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot21 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares3]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares4]position:absolute;width:190px;height:90px;background-color:#b83d3d;padding:25px;border-radius:3px;margin:-170px 0px 0px 153px;font:bold 12px Roboto;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.15);-webkit-transition-duration:.2s;transition-duration:.2s;-moz-transition-duration:.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares4 div]height:90px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares4 div::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#b83d3d!important;border:none!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ffffff!important;border:none!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaress] }.nobodycaresbot1:hover + .nobodycaresbot2 { opacity:1!important;margin-top:-50px!important; }.nobodycares3:hover + .nobodycares4 { margin-top:-180px!important;opacity:1!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Haunted Halls [M]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 22:32:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700,700i|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.angelonfire] --aofAccent:#AF5D69; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","angelonfire"]
[attr="class","aofSidebar"]

@izaak

[attr="class","aofBody"]

what was the mission again?[break][break]

she didn't bother to check; not again, at least. oh, that's right. they were supposed to go recon some suite or place before property goes down or.. something, right? it wasn't a hard thing to do; all they had to really do was walk around, check up, down, and around and they'd be able to report back if there were any wear or tear. what she didn't understand was why the retailers wouldn't do this on their own. after all, wasn't this their job? at the very least, she'd think that they'd be responsible enough to get off their lazy arses and do their work?[break][break]

granted, she would have done something similar. though they were getting paid for this.. she was still going to complain, because she would have rather spent time at the hospital with her beloved. but! seeing that she was already roped into the mission, she might as well get it done and over with. [break][break]

putting on a smile, she approaches the man in the black and white attire. she assumed that he was her partner, at the very least; who else would hang around or in a relatively abandoned building like they were waiting? now on the contrary, jia came over wearing a slim fit, pink and white striped, of the shoulder top with a pastel pink, woolen scarf hooked around her neck, and a pair of slightly ripped, light denim jeans. at her side was a pignite, trying her best not to stomp and make a lot of noise when walking. [break][break]

"hey there!~" she chimes with a grin, as her pignite seemed to be lighting up the dark halls with her own fire. "did I keep you waiting for too long? really sorry about that~."

[attr="class","aofCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.angelonfire] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#eee; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--aofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: aofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody] width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody i] color:#999; border-bottom:1px solid var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#aaa; padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Haunted Halls [M]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 1:36:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

i ain't got nobody

there will come a day when youth will pass away. what will they say about me? when the end comes, i'll know there was just a gigolo. life goes on without me. i ain't got nobody. nobody cares for me, nobody, nobody cares for me. i'm so sad and lonely, sad and lonely, sad and lonely. won't some sweet mama come and take a chance with me? i ain't so bad.

As the young man stood around and awaited his mission partner he ended up becoming lost in thought for a bit, his mind focusing on their mission as well as some personal matters. While the mission seemed kind of straight forward his mind was still going over the different outcomes that could happen, maybe it was real actual people ghosts rummaging around in the apartments. More than likely though it was probably just ghost types or maybe an actual living person? [break][break]

Though now Izaak was feeling a bit optimistic about the whole thing he had been meaning to try to make a new friend for once and being partnered up with someone seemed like a decent way. [break][break]

It actually wasn't until the woman spoke up that Izaak even noticed her approaching, the sudden voice making him jump a tiny bit. That was probably just do to the surprise of hearing a voice seemingly from out of nowhere while he was thinking about ghosts. Turning to face the woman and her pokemon Izaak smiled back slightly, happy that they had a pokemon with them that was giving off some light for them. He'd need to invest in a Lanturn or some other kind of water pokemon with a light source eventually.[break][break]

Reaching a hand up to scratch at the back of his head he couldn't felt but feel kind of nervous the more he looked at the girl, he wanted to try to make a friend out here but he was never really too good with talking to girls. But he was going to try to do his best no matter how awkward it was.[break][break]

Lowering his hand down to his side Izaak shook his head a bit before speaking up, "Oh uh, hey there good looking. I wasn't really waiting too long it's alright." Even his little attempt at flirting was probably a bit awkward.[break][break]

"Thanks for bringing a Pignite though, I sort of forgot to bring any kind of light with me. This shouldn't take us too long at least, I think theres only one or two apartments we have to check out before we're done."[break][break]

[attr="class","nobodycaresbot21"]357 words

note note note note.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.nobodycares]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:19px;background-color:#f7f7f7;color:#444444;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:445px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares1]width:435px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#ececec;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycarestop]background-color:#444444;padding:30px;color:#ffffff;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresimg]border:solid 2px #b83d3d;padding:8px;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;float:left;background-color:#393939;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycarestop1]font:25px Homemade Apple;line-height:20px;text-align:center;position:relative;z-index:1;white-space:nowrap;padding:20px 0px 5px 0px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.25);[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycarestop2]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#999999;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresmid]border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-left:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresmid1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:39px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot]background-color:#444444;padding:25px;color:#ffffff;text-align:right;height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot1]float:left;position:relative;z-index:2;font-size:15px;margin-right:15px;line-height:15px;color:#ffffff;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot2]position:absolute;z-index:1;margin:-40px 0px 0px -33px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.2s;transition-duration:.2s;-moz-transition-duration:.2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot21]padding:10px;border-radius:3px;background-color:#b83d3d;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.15);color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot22]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 5px #b83d3d;border-left:solid 7px transparent;border-right:solid 7px transparent;margin:0px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaresbot21 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares3]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares4]position:absolute;width:190px;height:90px;background-color:#b83d3d;padding:25px;border-radius:3px;margin:-170px 0px 0px 153px;font:bold 12px Roboto;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.15);-webkit-transition-duration:.2s;transition-duration:.2s;-moz-transition-duration:.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares4 div]height:90px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares4 div::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#b83d3d!important;border:none!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycares4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ffffff!important;border:none!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nobodycaress] }.nobodycaresbot1:hover + .nobodycaresbot2 { opacity:1!important;margin-top:-50px!important; }.nobodycares3:hover + .nobodycares4 { margin-top:-180px!important;opacity:1!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Haunted Halls [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 20:24:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

@izaak

[attr="class","aofBody"]

that's cute. [break][break]

though the light was dim, she could clearly see his face and hear the tone of his voice. she could feel the slight awkward tinge to his attempt at flirting. rather than brushing him off with a huff (she would have liked to, but she had to behave), she shoots the man a quick and playful wink while walking to his side. the pignite continues to walk next to her, trying to illuminate the path ahead even i just by a few feet. "don't mention it, love~" her voice is sweet as she holds her hands behind her back. [break][break]

she runs her fingers against the walls of the dark corridor, then hums to herself softly. "this shouldn't take too long, right?" she asks, tilting her head forwards to have the her blunt bangs barely fall in front of her bright, pinkish gaze. "I'd hope so~" she chimes. the chime is followed up with a soft snicker, and a gently tug at the man's sleeve. "i bet you look much better when there's more light, handsome~" [break][break]

the flirt was effortless, and also in good fun. after all, he started it. it'd be alright to bully him a little bit during this, right?

[newclass=.angelonfire] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#eee; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--aofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: aofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody i] color:#999; border-bottom:1px solid var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#aaa; padding:25px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Haunted Halls [M]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2019 19:28:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

i ain't got nobody

Maybe one day Izaak could be a bit more comfortable with talking to people in generally let alone with flirting. This was something he never really tried before and his inexperience with this kind of thing oozed out of him with every passing moment. In fact as soon as the girl actually said something positive back after his awkward attempt instead of just instantly shutting him down he got a bit tongue tied as a blush crept across his face already. [break][break]

Reaching the a hand up to scratch at his cheek Izaak yanked it right back down as he felt the heat in his cheek, trying his best to just stay cool and not turn as red as the flame on the girl's Pignite. "Y-yeah It shouldn't take us too long, we just got to check out one of these apartments then we can leave." Taking a few moments to think about if he should just walk in right away and get this over with or try to keep this kind of flirting going Izaak glanced down at his Corsola again, trying to figure out what to do. Though he was broken out of thinking when the girl said something else.[break][break]

Did she just call him handsome? And say he'd probably look better if there was more light? If his cheeks were a bit red before they were probably entirely red now, he didn't really expect for the girl to flirt back with him but yet thats what seemed to be going on. He didn't really think through how the other person might react before he blurted out the first pick up line.[break][break]

"Well I mean hopefully it takes a bit longer then it should cause I wouldn't mind spending a bit more time with ya." With another attempt at flirting given out Izaak nodded a little bit before approaching the door to the empty apartment, pushing it open as his Corsola waddled in ahead of him. [break][break]

"O-oh right, my names Izaak by the way, what about you...or should i just call you beautiful instead?" Even with a tad bit more confidence in that last line there was still plenty of inexperience behind it.[break][break]

[attr="class","nobodycaresbot21"]357 words

note note note note.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Haunted Halls [M]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 6:04:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

@izaak

[attr="class","aofBody"]

you've gotta give him credit for the courage.[break][break]

and she got something out of the response, too. his face got a bit pink - something that prompted the young woman to softly giggle. this was amusing, she thought. though he tried to hide it, she found the stutter and blush amusing. surely, it would be alright for her to tease him a little bit, right? it was all in good fun, after all. she lifts up her hand to try and stifle her giggle, to little avail. instead, she walks along with her hands behind her back - she's playful in spite of the narrow corridors and otherwise eerie atmosphere. [break][break]

she gives him a quick wink, followed by that same smile on her face. "i wouldn't mind that at all~" she responds. it's a lie, but it would have been too late to visit the hospital, anyways. she couldn't see her darling no matter how much she'd had wanted to. ah.. well. it can't be helped. she'd have to make do with killing her time in other ways. she curls her fingers into her hand and rests it against her chin. "i'd love to get to know you a bit better, too~.." she trails. she'll let him interpret that as he pleased. [break][break]

her pignite follows rom behind, trying to hide her own giggles at the exchange. aw, he was being so awkward and was trying so hard. if she could, she'd pinch his cheeks. instead, she turns a bit to gaze upon him, then holds her hand out for a shake. "jia chu~.. ji or jiya's fine, though. really good to meet you~" she says, then giving him another wink "but I could definitely get used to beautiful, or love~" [break][break]

after shaking his hand, she turns once again to take another gander. "really, though.. getting two people with the league to examine a building? you would think they'd have a different job for us~" she sighs.