played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Water We Doing Here?
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 21:27:58 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
Tagging: @monty
“That just sounds like we need to start up a performance some time! Well, us being your two and Melody. I’m not much of a singer. Or dancer. But I bet I’d be a great announcer!” If nothing else, she had the enthusiasm and confidence for the job. The rest of his words drew out a more curious look. She leaned forward a little, hands on her hips. “Treating Pokemon fairly? What, are you one of those ranger types? Out defending the region and all that?” Not a bad job to have, if Annie’s tone was anything to go by.

She opened her mouth to continue, but Melody’s call cut her off. Yet another fish was approaching, mouth open to prepare an attack. Annie whipped her head round, and the smile fled from her face. “Oh, come o- Melody, another song!” As always, her companion was happy to oblige, sending an array of notes towards the would-be attacker. The second attack came in the form of a Pokeball to its head, which the Lapras would swim over to retrieve. “Whatever. I could use a few more water types anyway. Who says Mel should have all the fun?”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Water We Doing Here?
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 14:59:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

So. Much. Energy.

It was honestly a little overwhelming to Monty, how much information he had to take in, and in such a short amount of time. This girl had so much going on in that brain of hers, just bouncing from thing to thing, keeping herself entertained. Maybe she should seek medication, or perhaps Monty shouldn't feel so old around her. Really, that was it. He felt old... and he was only twenty-one.

"Happy you're having yourself a blast."

He supposed he really was happy she was having fun, but he wasn't entirely sure what to do other than to just smile at her and be polite.

< pass >

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Water We Doing Here?
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 2:06:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FROAKIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
round / substitute / hydro pump / lick
[break][break]
+ @monty

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TROPIUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / chlorophyll[break]
gust / leaf tornado / natural gift / synthesis
[break][break]
+ @monty

[break]
Annie caught the Arctovish!

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Water We Doing Here?
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 14:22:58 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Tagging: @monty
“Always! Why wouldn’t I want to enjoy myself? Life’s too short for anything less, right?” It was a mindset that had both almost killed her and kept her alive - more so the latter than the former. As long as she kept moving, she didn’t have to stop and consider her circumstances. That she was lost in a foreign land. That she was poor and homeless. That she had to rely on the generosity or strangers or petty crime to keep her stomach from growling. That she was alone in the world, save for the beasts she’d captured along the way. That she was travelling aimlessly, in search of some goal to give her purpose. That if she died that night, nobody would ever think to look for her.

It was much easier to have a blast.

As it fate enjoyed giving her hope, a Tropius flew by overhead. If it had been closer, or she had been smarter, she might have recognised the fruit on its neck as a source of food. Unfortunately, it wasn’t interested in interrupting the gathering. It would be boiled Blissey eggs for her again. "So!" She tilted her head back down to eye Monty. "Scratch what I said earlier, because I might be a little bit lost. Do you know where the nearest town is? I thought we were going in the right direction, but I don’t think it’s meant to be on an island."

wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Water We Doing Here?
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 18:22:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

While the two trainers were talking, Radiance noticed a little frog in the water. She gave Monty's hand a tug, which led to him looking at her during the small pause in his and Annie's conversation. He gave her a satisfied nod.

"I'd actually like that one, if you wouldn't mind."

She didn't, and showed as much with a coo and approaching the froakie. As she got closer, she thrust a psychic at the froakie-- but it was just a substitute, which faded away as the true froakie came in close and licked Radiance. She hissed, clearly offended that she had been touched, and she quickly twisted and threw her second attempt at a psychic at the stupid frog.

Monty had to bite his lip to stop from laughing, tossing out a pokeball, a dive ball, to capture the froakie inside. He turned back to Annie, then motioned toward his very angry fairy/psychic-type.

"We can take you. Radiance can teleport us, so long as you put your lapras back. Bit awkward to have a lapras outta water in the middle of a pokemon center."

< capturing froakie! >

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Water We Doing Here?
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 22:16:01 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
The girl made no attempt to stop Monty from catching what was, in her opinion, a pretty cute little critter. If he hadn’t spoken up, she would have tried to claim the thing for herself. At least she got to watch the Kirlia’s personal space get invaded. That earned a little giggle from her. “I’m sure he or she’ll have a happy life with you! Just, er, maybe don’t let those two be alone together for long."

She reached out to give Melody a pat on the neck, shortly before returning her to her capsule. “Whenever you’re ready, please take us. I wasn’t planning on getting this badly lost today, so I’d really appreciate the help!”
wizz

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Water We Doing Here?
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 23:08:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
MONTY CAUGHT FROAKIE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
round / substitute / hydro pump / lick
[break][break]
+ @monty

[break]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 20 pokedollars!