POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 15:44:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]vincent lucario

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]carina ribombee

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]fenrir noivern

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]marius lapras

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

Originally I wanted to find a Litwick, but seeing as there is a disproportionate amount of Water-types here I guess that’s not going to happen. I mean, how can one keep a fire lit around so much water?” Alexei mused.[break][break]

He took note of Orion’s reaction to his exasperation—and it wasn’t going to stop there.[break][break]

His ears picked up on a strangely familiar chanting… and he had to let out another exasperated groaning noise. “Oh, come on,” he groaned, resisting the urge to smack his palm against his face. “I already have a Swampert…” he added a few moments later before letting out a sigh.[break][break]

He then dug out his phone and hoped that there was enough coverage out here to get a signal—while it was slow, there was a faint blip on his phone. Loading the site took some time, and once he had managed to load up the trading area…[break][break]

“Nope,” was all he had to say a few moments later. “Although… how the hell did a pile of sand end up all the way in here?” he inquired, pointing in the general direction of the end of the corridor.[break][break]

It looked like… a sand castle? Or something?[break][break]

Pokémon were certainly getting weirder and weirder…

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 209; pass on Mudkip

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 16:19:59 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

"Disproportionate amount?" Orion echoes, and laughs. "Alexei, we're in the middle of the sea! I think we're lucky to have so much ground to stand on. Besides, no need to give up so soon! My Litwick's barely ever got his wick lit. ...Sounds weird when I say it like that."[break][break]

While he also had a Swampert, and said Swampert was currently stationed at his side, Orion is delighted by the appearance of the Mudkip.[break][break]

"Hey, little guy. Girl?" He wasn't about to check. "Come to check out Schism, eh? I know he looks grumpy but he won't hurt — oh, Arceus, a Sandygast! Schism!"[break][break]

Though his Swampert's hydro pump would trigger the ghostly sand castle's ability, water compaction, it wouldn't do it much good. Appalled, Orion shakes his head. "I didn't mean attack it, I — oh, Schism, don't give me that look, buddy, you're gonna make me feel like I kicked a puppy." The grumpy Swampert was great at emotional manipulation. "Well I was going to ask it to be friends, but now I've gotta catch it anyway to make sure it gets medical attention."[break][break]

Sighing, he throws a pokeball at the unconscious sand-pile.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: catch sandygast! this thread is great for my ghost collection

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 4:34:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUCKLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] keen eye
[attr="class","wildtabox"] bubble beam
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] water pulse
[attr="class","wildtabox"] defog
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] roost
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUVDISC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] swift swim
[attr="class","wildtabox"] hydro pump
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] draining kiss
[attr="class","wildtabox"] heart stamp
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] aqua ring
[attr="class","wildtabox"] safeguard

[break]
ORION CAUGHT THE SANDYGAST!

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,046 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 16:06:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

“I swear, if the next thing I see isn’t a Froakie or a Piplup I’m gonna riot, he joked as they rounded the corner—and found themselves at another sunken part of the ship.[break][break]

“Hmm… doesn’t seem to be too deep to cross, but still, you never know…” he continued to himself as he squinted into the hole that stretched out before them. Knowing that he would have misjudged this terribly if he suddenly sunk beneath the deceptively shallow-looking hole, he was about to bring out his Lapras to cross the gap again when he heard a honking noise.[break][break]

Looking up, he had to bite down on his lip to keep the groan from getting really loud.[break][break]

“What, really?” he remarked as he recognized a Ducklett, flying by as if running away from something further down the darkness. “I wonder what’s down there… it looks pretty foreboding if you ask me,” he thought out loud.[break][break]

“Want to poke around there?” he asked Orion, tilting his head in the direction of the darkening corridor that was half-sunk beneath the waves. “Who knows what we might find…”

word count: 185; pass on Ducklett

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 23:51:36 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"You're a long way from the warm shallows."[break][break]

Orion eyes a Luvdisc with a mixture of surprise and concern, but doesn't move to disturb its peaceful swim. It doesn't seem bothered, and it's not being threatened, though he has to wonder what's happened to the rest of its colony. Maybe it was an outcast?[break][break]

Alexei speaks, drawing his attention, and the ranger looks over his shoulder at the yawning darkness of a half-sunken corridor.[break][break]

"Doesn't matter to me where we go," he shrugs. "Just give me a sec, I'll get us some light."[break][break]

Administering some basic first-aid to his Litwick, he instructs the ghost-type to light their way. Schism lumbers ahead beneath the hovering candle, and Orion follows more cautiously.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: pass

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 2:04:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MISDREAVUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POWER GEM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARSHTOMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PROTECT

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,046 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 17:52:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

Thankfully Orion was game with the idea of going down the dark stretch, and he quickly summoned out his Lapras again.[break][break]

This turned out to be a good decision, because had he misjudged and took several steps forward he would’ve walked into a sinkhole that led to a lower level of the submerged ship, and that was bad. Either way, he was on the dual-type once again, waiting for Orion to get on so they could continue exploring.[break][break]

Eventually the Lapras would lurch forward, watching as a Marshtomp swam by. Alexei would let out a slight huffing noise, before sighing once again and urging Marius forward.[break][break]

“Well… good thing we took the Lapras, this part’s tilted pretty steep,” he mused out loud. He thought he saw a flick of a shadow pass by him… but certainly, that was his eye just tricking him in seeing things, right?

word count: 147; pass on Marshtomp

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 1:16:20 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Orion settles onto the back of the Lapras once more, returning his Swampert but keeping the company of the Litwick who drifts lazily after them.[break][break]

He chuckles at Alexei's reaction to Marshtomp, but quickly finds himself distracted by a flicker of movement at the corner of his eye. Was that...?
[break][break]
"Hey... are you the same one from earlier?"[break][break]

Misdreavus giggles in response to the question, neither confirming nor denying his suspicions. She whirls around his Litwick playfully, making the poor candle dizzy as he attempts to track her movements.[break][break]

"Did you want to come along?" he asks. "I know you were playing with that Haunter we befriended earlier..."
[break][break]
He throws a Pokeball, figuring she'll make her own decision.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: catch misdreavus

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 5:36:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUGE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AQUA TAIL

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLIWHIRL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] WAKE-UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUD BOMB

[break]
ORION CAUGHT MISDREAVUS!
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,046 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2020 15:56:15 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

How long had they been in here, now?[break][break]

Sighing, the Lapras continued to sail forward through the deep water. Alexei thought he saw a Poliwhirl dawdling along on some ruined bits and pieces of the deck, but it was too far away to ascertain the shape of the Pokémon silhouette he had spotted.[break][break]

All he was certain was that it was a blue-colored Pokémon and that it was not the amphibian one he was desperately searching for.[break][break]

He knew he still had enough Pokéballs remaining to keep going, and he hoped that Orion would be able to complete his collection of Ghost-types the further inward they went.[break][break]

“Seriously, where the hell are the Froakie?!” he grumbled, crossing his arms as he kept his eyes peeled for whatever would come sailing at them out of the darkness.

word count: 136; pass on Poliwhirl

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 20:13:34 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Alexei seems exasperated by his own failed hunt, and Orion's grimace is half-sympathy and half-discomfort.[break][break]

"Not here, apparently."[break][break]

Aside from the Poliwhirl, the only thing he spots is a Marill bobbing lazily on the water. It's of no interest to him, but his Litwick huddles close as if afraid of being splashed.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: pass

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2020 22:12:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TIRTOUGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLID ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAUNTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DARK PULSE

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,046 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 5:11:20 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

There was something that caught his eye, and boy did he want to chase it down. While it wasn’t a Froakie by all necessary means, he knew that this was one of the more unusual fossil-type Pokémon, and nodded in Orion’s direction.[break][break]

“Do you mind?” he asked the other man as he summoned his Ribombee once more. “Go on… get that turtle over here. Don’t get angry at it though, it looks kind of weak…”[break][break]

Nodding, the Ribombee then flitted over to where the Tirtouga had beached itself, looking the worse for wear. She didn’t know how or what had caused the injuries, however this was a cause for alarm. Spinning up a yellow Pollen Puff, the Ribombee then offered it up to the Tirtouga, who eyed it suspiciously.[break][break]

Deciding to help out and give a nudge, Alexei crouched down as well. “You know, the yellow ones are the tasty kind. It should help you recover—wait, who did this to you? he muttered as he saw the various scratch and impact marks on the Tirtouga’s shell.[break][break]

“Carina, make me more of the yellow Puffs, please.”[break][break]

Reaching into his pocket for a small first-aid kit he always traveled with, Alexei then cracked it open before slowly approaching the Tirtouga, who was being distracted by the Ribombee’s tasty (if somewhat too sweet) Pollen Puffs that it was feeding the other. Searching through the kit brought out some gauze and disinfectant.[break][break]

“Keep it busy,” and with that he set to work.[break][break]

As the Ribombee spun up and kept the Tirtouga fed with recovering Pollen Puffs, Alexei began to clean out the various wounds and impact marks. He could only sigh—who could do such a thing to a turtle like this?[break][break]

Either way…[break][break]

Nearly fifteen minutes had passed before he deemed the results as best as he could. “Alright, you’re coming with me.”[break][break]

The Tirtouga was too weak to even protest as he was scooped up by the human, before the Ribombee joined him with a worried flitting noise.

word count: 337; friendship capture on the ninja turtle Tirtouga

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2020 5:51:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ALEXEI CAUGHT TIRTOUGA!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLID ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!