awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CHASITISE
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2018 23:57:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
his patience is rewarded by yet another psychic type. ironically, it's steel too, the bane of his existence and one of his mortal enemies. if he has no means to deal with it, then he'll catch one of his own. fight fire with fire. in this case, fernando brings out the INFERNO. try as it might, no feral pokemon can survive the vicious swatting that he delivers. against two, maybe, but three or four? there's no coming back and fernando watches unamused as he lobs another empty pokeball at the wild pokemon.

kadabra and metang will make a fine addition to his crew. their rumored intelligence will be put to the test. bound by the contract of their capture, fernando finds them slightly more trustworthy than the humans around him.

only slightly.

@metang
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
CHASITISE
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2018 15:52:38 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

the manectric acts on instinct alone and it works to her advantage once again. trailing behind the others, persephone hardly had time to react as her pokemon pounces into action, bounding into the semi-darkness with only the sparks emanating from his paws to light the way forward.

the scuffle is entirely blocked from her vision, but in that time persephone has to contemplate why she keeps releasing a pokemon with such a predatory instinct. it lasts longer than usual, piquing her curiosity. the reason is revealed when the manectric drags something into her field of view - a marshstomp whose ground typing kept the manectric from causing damage with his electric attacks. it's futile; it doesn't stop the pokemon attacking with his teeth.

persephone acts on instinct alone. a pokeball leaves her hands.

capture attempt @marshtomp
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights