TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
trick room [ s/w ]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 4:11:16 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","league test2"]
[attr="class","test2-wrapper"]

Mauville's night lights glitter like jewels against the black velvet sky. [break][break]

Apartment blocks, homes stacked upon one another, pierce the horizon and in spite of herself, Persephone still finds it oppressive. She has been to the city a handful of times in recent times, and she still feels herself a tourist, neck craned up to watch the flickering advertisements and images across the display screens lining the streets. [break][break]

She follows the curvature of the sidewalk leading back to her hotel, eyes fixed on the modern architecture, neglecting to pay attention to the alleyways splitting off to the sides where the wild Pokemon lurk.

[attr="class","test2-tagged"]WILD SPAWN

[attr="class","test2-lyrics"]
In a thousand prisms, And more hours, To gaze through their cuts.

[newclass=.test2] width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ZqPNs5HT/stardust.png); padding:30px; border: 1px solid #1b1b1b; padding-bottom: 0; padding-bottom: 0; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-wrapper] background: #343434; padding: 30px; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #222; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics] background: rgba(34,34,34,.8); margin: 0px -30px; margin-top: -1px; padding: 15px; border-top: 1px solid #1b1b1b; text-align: center; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px; color: #777; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-tagged] text-align: right; margin-right: -10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a] color: #aaa; text-decoration: none; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:before] content:"("; color: #999; margin-right: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:after] content:")"; color: #999; margin-left: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics b] color: var(--color); opacity: .8; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
trick room [ s/w ]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 5:42:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PIDGEOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / keen eye[break]
roost / air slash / twister / sand attack
[break][break]

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
trick room [ s/w ]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 13:44:13 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
[nospaces]

Somewhere overhead, Persephone heard the sound of fluttering winds and a melodic chirping. When she glances up she sees a Pidgeot circle above momentarily before eventually disappearing somewhere between the apartment blocks. The species aren't nocturnal, and this one must have been returning to its nest much like its two-legged counterparts. [break][break]

Persephone pays it no mind, continuing onward to her destination, almost subconsciously mimicking the pose of a foreign region's champion as their visage flickered across one of the billboard screens.

[newclass=.test2] width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ZqPNs5HT/stardust.png); padding:30px; border: 1px solid #1b1b1b; padding-bottom: 0; padding-bottom: 0; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-wrapper] background: #343434; padding: 30px; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #222; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics] background: rgba(34,34,34,.8); margin: 0px -30px; margin-top: -1px; padding: 15px; border-top: 1px solid #1b1b1b; text-align: center; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px; color: #777; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-tagged] text-align: right; margin-right: -10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a] color: #aaa; text-decoration: none; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:before] content:"("; color: #999; margin-right: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:after] content:")"; color: #999; margin-left: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics b] color: var(--color); opacity: .8; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
trick room [ s/w ]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 2:27:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KLEFKI APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / prankster[break]
fairy lock / mirror shot / draining kiss / spikes
[break][break]

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
trick room [ s/w ]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 4:33:56 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
[nospaces]

Persephone hears the jingling of keys at her side and whirls around, wide-eyed and expecting to see a stranger that had somehow managed to come up close without her noticing. [break][break]

Instead, she hears a mild squeak (?) as she knocks away a Klefki that had apparently been intent on snatching away her own set of keys (housed safely in one of her jacket pockets). [break][break]

She frowns and shoos the Pokemon away.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
trick room [ s/w ]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 5:07:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / stall[break]
shadow claw / fake out / power gem / zen headbutt
[break][break]

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
trick room [ s/w ]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 5:38:51 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
[nospaces]

Honestly, she hadn't expected the walk back to her hotel to be so eventful. Between a swooping Pidgeot and an attempted case of key thievery, Persephone found herself quickening her pace until a glinting in the shadows caught her eye. [break][break]

She slows to a halt and cocks her head sideways to get a better glimpse of the Pokemon as it peered out at her from behind some external piping. With its tattered "ears" and glimmering gemstone eyes, Persephone recognises it as a Sableye, though the Pokemon shrinks away when she tries to move any closer. [break][break]

Her affection for ghost types led her to spend what felt like at least an hour coaxing the Pokemon out into the open until she could cleanly and neatly capture it into an empty pokeball capsule.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
trick room [ s/w ]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 7:35:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT SABLEYE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / stall[break]
shadow claw / fake out / power gem / zen headbutt
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!