Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
winter wonderland [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 9:51:07 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
winter had definitely taken hold of hoenn, as a rare drift of snow had settled in. seeing the streets littered with the white, cold and wet mess was definitely odd, given the region's typical tropical weather, but, it was a nice change of scenery. which was why noelle had insisted on going out and taking advantage of the 'nice' weather. surprisingly, it wasn't mateo who she'd begged to go out with her to do something, but chancelor. possibly because the elite four trainer seemed like he was already busy doing...something with kyle, but, that was fine. she enjoyed hanging out with chancelor, despite mateo's protests. 

still, why she had insisted they went to an ice skating rink...who knew? as they sat on a bench inside the massive, freezing cold rink and put on their skates, she couldn't help but feel a bit anxious. this looked so...difficult. what if they fell? would it hurt?

the soft snap of chewtle's jaws as a young boy and his pokemon skated past them broke her from her thoughts. "can you please stop trying to bite everyone? you're a tiny little rayquaza, we get it." she pleaded. but the pokemon only scoffed with its typical, unibrow eyed stare, growling like a guard dog at any who passed by them both.

"ngh!" He protested with a little cry, and the pinkette only sighed. she loved teo jr, she really did...but he was so...grumpy? kinda mean? she couldn't put a finger on it.

"sorry he tried to bite you earlier, we're working on it still." noelle finally turned her attention to the young martial artist, offering him a small, sheepish smile. with that, she sat down on the bench beside her chewtle in order to finish putting on the single-bladed skates. going along with the quickly dipping temperature, she wore a cute, sleek black puffer jacket with a tan, fur-rimmed hood. Underneath it, a simple grey, fleece sweater followed by black leggings and black boots. Oh, and an adorable little white beanie hat with a puff of white fur atop of it. i promised aero i'd describe what she was wearing hehe. 

"...chance? i...don't want to do this anymore. did you know ice is hard? especially when you fall on it?"
she paled slightly, shrinking back as she witnessed a couple who skated past them fall. how could they just laugh that off? "dragons and ice don't mix anyway, y'know?" she offered him a cheeky grin.

@mrtm87 
mission
we're not kissing.