played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Shock 'n' Surf
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2020 12:57:28 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
Tagging: @creepy
As soon as the Tyranitar formed on the field, Annie knew to shield her eyes. Her other hand clicked a Pokeball open to return Bolt, saving him the trouble of enduring the ensuing Sandstorm. It didn’t reach that far out, but the girl chose to be safe rather than sorry. Once she was sure her eyes weren’t about to be under assault, she lowered her arm and watched the battle. “Hey, you’ve got a Goliath too! Mine’s a little bit cooler, though.” The smug edge to her voice suggested that she could have said that about any of their mutual Pokémon.

The titan’s arrival only increased the intrigue of wild Pokemon. Sure enough, more appeared to watch, or to try their luck, and Annie noticed. She only had two Pokemon left to show off, but she wasn’t confident that either of them would fare well in a sandstorm if the Tyranitar got a bit too excited. Therefore-

“It’s round two for you, Clamp! Sock ‘em with a Bullet Punch.” One hand retrieved the Scizor’s Pokemon, sending him out while she spoke. The other pointed to his target – a Wartortle, jumping down from a nearby rock. Her Pokemon looked a little annoyed to be commanded right away, but that wouldn’t slow him down. The combination of a move created with blinding speed in mind, and the bug’s talent as a Technician, meant that the turtle was down before it could even raise its arms in defence. Annie’s Pokeball followed shortly after.

“Hey, have you figured out a way to make your guy not spread sand everywhere? I haven’t, but I’m not sure if its because its not possible or if its because mine is really stubborn.” Clamp carefully retrieved the ball, returning it to Annie as she spoke.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Shock 'n' Surf
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 10:21:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Nathaniel smiled somewhat at Annie's exaltation, assuming 'Goliath' was also a Tyranitar. It certainly seemed like the young girl had a rather diverse team on her hands. Smile still on his face, Nathaniel raised a brow at her latter comment.

"Oh I don't know," he said, pacing forward to stand beside Tyranitar and laying a hand on his shoulder. "Tyranitar here is pretty damn cool, ain't ya buddy?" he said, reaching out and bumping fists with his Partner who returned the gesture.

Annie's attention was soon drawn to yet another wild Pokemon, their constant battling seeming to have drawn out even more of them. A Wartortle lumbered into view and once more Annie's Scizor was sent into the fray. Again it impressed Nathaniel with it's sheer speed, easily blowing right through the Wartortle to give Annie a chance to capture it. The girl in question turned around once more, asking about Tyranitar's control of his Sandstorms.

"Not entirely, though we are working on that still. It was slow going, I'll say that much. The Sandstorm is wild by nature, so it takes no small amount of concentration to wrangle it, if that makes any sense. It was more an effort on Tyranitar's part then my own."
he said, attempting to explain. His eyes wandered to a small Wooper that had walked in on a scene it entirely wasn't prepared for. Nathaniel chuckled quietly as it turned and ran away as fast as it could.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shock 'n' Surf
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 23:33:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CLOYSTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / shell armor[break]
whirlpool / icicle spear / ice beam / iron defense
[break][break]

& @creepy

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD OMANYTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
brine / shell smash / mud shot / rock blast
[break][break]

& @creepy

[break]
Annie caught the Wartortle successfully!

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Shock 'n' Surf
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 12:26:33 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Tagging: @creepy
Her smile wavered. She’d never bumped fists with a Tyranitar. Hers had tried to make his fist meet her face, but that seemed a little less friendly. Also, painful. She really needed to work on getting his act together. “Yours is… nicer than mine, then. But that’ll change! Soon! I know it.” She was trying to convince herself more than him, if her tone was any indication.

Another challenger dragged her away from that train of thought – or rather, its attack. A dozen rocks fired down upon Clamp. A quick move of his arms allowed him to shield his body from the worst of it, if his steel shell wasn’t enough of a defence. Trainer and Pokemon alike settled their gaze upon the next troublemaker – an Omanyte.

The Scizor took one step forward, only to be returned to its ball before it could have its revenge. “As long as that Sandstorm stays under control… Coco, you’re up!” Her next Pokemon was a bit of a sight to see. If the Type: Null towered over her, and the Tyranitar dwarfed her, then the Alolan Exeggutor was a living monolith, its neck casting a shadow over her body. There was nothing to fear, if only they looked up; none of its three upper heads seemed capable of malice without a command. So of course that was what Annie gave, with a point and a call. “Rain hell with a Seed Bomb on the shell thing!”

Coco swung her head back and forth, loosening balls that were halfway between conkers and coconuts. Instead of the explosions the attack name implied, the seeds bludgeoned the Omanyte into submission as they rained upon it. In short order, the battle was over; judging by her faces, Coco was conflicted about it. “Hey! You’ve gotta get used to fighting a little bit. Every Pokemon’s got to know how to defend themselves, right?” She looked to the other trainer for backup, but not before she threw a ball to snag the little fossil. "Even a garden guard has to know how to keep intruders away."
[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Shock 'n' Surf
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 4:57:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
ANNIE CAUGHT THE OMANYTE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
brine / shell smash / mud shot / rock blast
[break][break]

& @creepy
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars, 2x lucky letters!