light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2019 8:01:47 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

BOMB DELIVERY

[attr="class","aname2"]

remnant event: you've got bombs!

[attr="class","ipad"]

[attr="class","freiwantpkmn"]

[break][break]

took up an assignment that INVOLVED DELIVERING A CRATE OF POKEMON to lilycove city's league headquarters. they were, as she was told, RECENTLY SAVED POKEMON AND WERE ASSIGNED TO BE BROUGHT TO LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS TRAUMA CENTER FOR SPECIAL TREATMENT. little did she know, this crate of pokemon were unusually unwell. she wasn't allowed to look inside due to being told that there was a potential chance of being poisoned by whatever they were afflicted with. so, currently, she was driving!

[break][break]

she wasn't alone. she had a little helper, , who was assigned to make sure that the crates went untouched. the kid needed the money, so they didn't mind hiring a child. what's the worse that could happen? oh, right, team rocket. who could forget about those guys?!

[break][break]

as the truck was making its exit out of a town and heading to lilycove. team rocket operatives, @bean5 and , awaited for the perfect opportunity to strike: which was now. the delivery truck was currently in possession of had the signature mark of BOMB-B on the side of the delivery truck! which was a mischievous grinning cartoon-like drawn bomb. @bean5 and needed to apprehend that truck and secure not only the contents inside, but deal with the driver that was believed to be BOMB-B. sadly, THEY WERE UNAWARE AT THIS TIME THAT THE DRIVER WAS NOT BOMB-B, but they would soon figure it out enough.

[break][break]
now, how would and @bean5 choose to chase, capture, and secure the truck that and were currently in?

[break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]GUIDELINES
[break][break]

below are several guidelines and notes you must follow and consider for the mission event. please pm LIGHT if you have any other questions. these guidelines will be trimmed or omitted for future mod posts in this event.
[break][break]

• please include a tl;dr.
  • please try to post for every round of posting. if you miss a few rounds of posting, that is no issue. however, depending on the mod post, the mod may determine what happens to your character should you miss the round.
  • missing too many rounds will result in lesser rewards or no rewards.
  • please post by 12/26/19! if you need an extension, let me know and you will be given an extra day!
  • notes: currently, this is the introduction round. you may do as you please! at this time and are in the truck doing whatever, with driving, obviously. @bean5 and are to figure out how they'll chase down a truck. will they secure a vehicle of their own? use their pokemon? either way, you lot better figure out what to do before the due date!! you're allowed to post, at least, four (4) times this round until 12/26/19.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2019 23:43:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Bo really, really needed to find stable work. It was stressful running between towns with no idea of where the next paycheck might come from. As it was, she had to count her money before getting the snacks she had in her tool bag, which she had flopped on the cabin floor beside her seat. Not to mention all the pokemon she needed to feed and Beatriz’s more unique needs. She was grateful, though, that she had managed to get enough together for a coat and some thick boots - even if they were a bit big.

The truck roared as she pulled onto the route towards Lilycove and picked up speed. After a few minutes on the road, she worked a bag of chips out of her bag, set it in her lap for later, and grabbed the walkie-talkie that was connected to the dashboard. ”Annie, you doing a’right on snacks and everything?” It worried her to have Annie back there with the sick pokemon. What if they got restless and tried to break out of the container?

”That crate’s not making any weird noises is it?” She realized her anxiety might be a bit unfounded given she hadn’t heard a single noise from the container the entire trip - not that she was back there with it. It might even be possible none of the pokemon were still alive in there. She frowned at the thought.

tldr: Bo be driving on the main road headed for Lilycove!
@bean5
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2019 9:47:20 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
People weren’t exactly scrambling to babysit a crate of potentially poisonous Pokémon, and Annie was grateful for it. If anybody else had been ready and waiting for the job, it probably wouldn’t have been given to a scruffy teen. Sure, the chance of some mysterious illness was a big downside, but she was getting money for doing basically nothing! On top of that, she got to spend the afternoon in a warm truck. Well, relatively warm compared to the freak winter outside. When the warmest outfit she had was a tracksuit, anything with a little heat was much appreciated.

Not to mention that she wasn’t alone! Though her comrade was driving the truck and she was in the trailer, hearing another human’s voice was a small comfort to her. “All good for now, Bo-Staff! I think we’ll be fine until we reach the town. The Pokemon are pretty quiet – I figure they might’ve been put to sleep before we arrived.” Perhaps Bo couldn’t see the girl’s eyes widen, but her tone shift gave away her expression anyway. “But not like, ‘super dead’ put to sleep! Just a little knock-out injection or something. Anyway, I’ve got Trixie here in case they get rowdy.” A Whimsicott’s cheers could be heard through the radio, followed by Annie’s shushing. Light, chirpy and largely unassuming, the cotton ball made for a great travel companion. While Annie sat on the trailer floor, Trixie was content primping and puffing her mane.
TL;DR: Chilling in the trailer with Whimsicott!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 1:01:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

With a brief glance down at his pokenav, Graham's eyebrows raise as he nods towards the transport, which was getting ready to pull out and onto the road. He adjusts the seat of his car to sit up, and slowly pulls out of the parking lot he was sitting in, turning around to follow behind - keeping a couple of cars between them.
[break][break]
"How we doing on time?" He looks over to his counterpart, who he had forgotten to get the name of, and for a moment he considers it would be too awkward to get it now. "What was your name? I don't think we did introductions before you got into my car." Graham chuckles and raises an eyebrow. "I'm Austin." He opts for his last name, since he didn't like sharing his first with Rocket operatives. That was just part of the whole thing about being involved with Rocket - anonymity.

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #765D75; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 9:25:30 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar
, , @bean5

“Stupid traffic is being stupid, that’s all I can see. Thankfully… we’ve made reasonable time catching up to our target,” he began from the front-side passenger seat. He was busy looking out the window, mentally cursing the traffic in the back of his mind. Add to that the weather was making things even more difficult for everyone in general.

At least the information they were given was sound, and reliable. Now they had to be on the lookout for the truck and be ready to bust some jerks if needed.

Of course, they were unaware that the people they were going to be bringing merry hell down on weren’t the ones they were looking for. So for now, he kept his gaze outside the window, cheek resting against the cool metal of his prosthetic hand.

“They call me Duke. I used to have a sister. Her code name was Duchess. But she’s dead now,” he said shortly. He had been tangling with the possibility of leaving for some time now, but until he had a solid reason to actually do the shenanigans he was stuck.

As this was the only place that offered him a roof over his head, and food to eat.

tl;dr: Traffic sucks, target sighted.

MADE BY ★MEULK
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 5:43:08 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

BOMB DELIVERY

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break][break]
if , or rather , were to raise the sheets that hid the pokemon from their sights. they'd come to discover the pokemon inside their cages within a motionless state. there were almost four to five electrodues and voltorbs caged together. some would have electricity surge around their ball-like body, whereas others lowly groaned. even someone who was 's age could deduce that they were very unwell.

[break][break]

for the time being nothing occurred and the two rockets remained in position. the vehicle they were occupying was one provided by rocket, within there was a communication device where the radio would be. the phone began to ring, but there was no option to answer. the phone simply answered itself. the call was a random operative from their base contacting the duo @beans and !

[break][break]

"target is in sight. you are to move immediately, we can't waste this opportunity. we've received word that league is on the way, get ahold of that vehicle and eliminate the enemy; it'd be detrimental if the league apprehended them before we could silence them." the transmission, before they could respond, ended. this was but a simple warning, a message telling them to get a move on and to stop lollygagging! time was of the essence, they had their orders! it was time to move out.

[break][break]

[break][break]

below are several guidelines and notes you must follow and consider for the mission event. please pm LIGHT if you have any other questions. these guidelines will be trimmed or omitted for future mod posts in this event.
[break][break]

• please include a tl;dr.
  • please try to post for every round of posting. if you miss a few rounds of posting, that is no issue. however, depending on the mod post, the mod may determine what happens to your character should you miss the round.
  • ROCKET OBJECTIVE: for this round your objective is to reach that truck, get on board, and take control of that vehicle or die trying. . .preferably the first three!
  • LEAGUE OBJECTIVE: nothing's changed, keep on trucking!
  • MOD NOTE: there will be light moderating for the time being! you all are in control of the narrative. once you reach the truck, or after a few rounds of posts attempting to, i will interject a mod post! again, you're in control of the narrative! if you stumble or feel lost or have questions, i will gladly help guide you all as you make your posts!! there is NO TIME LIMIT THIS ROUND; remember that there is no posting order either, but make sure everyone gets one post in per round! if it's been TWO DAYS you may skip them and continue on!

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2019 5:13:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Making a wrinkled nosed face, Graham looks over and raises his eyebrows at the kid's comment. "Uh... Okay." He's not sure what to say to the kid divulging things about himself, all he had asked for was a name - not tragedy stories. "I'm sorry?" He suggests, because he's not sure if Duke is actually upset over it or not, considering how easily he's speaking about it.
[break][break]
"Ah..." Graham's thankful when the message comes through for them, and pulls out his pokeballs, releasing his hitmonchan into the back seat. The pokemon lets out a short grunt, as if he knows what Graham wants him to do, before Graham shifts in the front seat. "Alright, kid. You ever jump onto a moving car before?" He looks over at Duke, raising his eyebrows.

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2020 19:15:30 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

BOMB DELIVERY

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]

traffic was in the process of moving. all was going well, rocket neared their target. the operation was finally about to start, until a truck, similar to the one and were in, cut them off within a horizontal manner. from the front of their car and @bean5 could see a logo upon the truck's side showcasing bomb-b's signature: a smiling bomb preparing to explode. to make matters worse, another truck would come to pop up on their left and on their right.

[break][break]

[break][break]

"talk about shitty stealth!" said a voice from the first truck. the driver of the first truck would step out. blonde hair, shades, a bandanna, and a shady five o'clock mustache? dude screamed bad news. a fellow grunt, who was in the same truck as the bandanna wearing male, would climb atop of the first truck. with folded arms he'd look down at the rockets within their car.

[break][break]

"me and the boys here were already aware that rocket would try something. it was confirmed the minute we caught whiff of that call you lot received. step out of the car..." a pokeball was in the palm of his right hand, "...and step out peacefully. we'll kill you as quick as possible." @bean5 and were surrounded on their sides and front, but their back was open! so they had a small window to escape. of course, there was also nothing stopping them from battling one of bomb-b's grunts.

[break][break]

as for and , should they take notice of the strange scene happening behind them. they could stick their nose into unnecessary business, but they would be a little busy with their own issues. the radio station inside of the truck emitted a staticky noise. the transmitter would come to be intercepted by a feminine, robotic-like voice, and said, "initiating automation programming ahead of scheduling..." before the truck could move the steering wheel would come to shift. with the steering wheel gone, a computer screen would come to replace its location.

[break][break]

the truck was now under another's control and no longer or 's. any attempt to exit the vehicle would come to be impossible for they were locked inside. a keyboard, where the glove compartment would be found, was expelled out of the glovebox. "please enter keyphrase to disengage autopilot." upon the screen there was a hint:

[break][break][break]

like fire it devours all things: humans, birds, trees, flowers; gnaws iron, bites steel; slays buildings, ruins towns; and beats high skyscrapers down.

[break][break][break]

an answer was needed. could they solve it on their own? what action would they take? while they dealt with that, inside one of the cages did something lay hidden in the shadows of the truck.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• if you go over 200 words please include a tl;dr.
  • notes: so the goal was to give you all a chance to take over the narrative with little moderation, but due to lack of posting we'll just have to approach this differently! which is okay, i just wanted to allow you all a bit of creative freedom. expect a mod post each round from here on out, please try to get a post in by the end of this week!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 1:26:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Bo crammed a handful of chips in her mouth as she eyed the cars in front of them. She hadn’t thought traffic would be like this. The were moving but not very fast. She sighed and resigned to continue snacking to distract herself from the slow progress. She should have insisted that Annie ride in the cabin with her. They could have been bored together -- or maybe it would have been easier to find something to talk about. She wanted to bug Annie but her thoughts just kept coming back around to her being so close to the sick pokemon.

She was trying to remember the games her and her sister would play when they were on long trips when traffic started to ease up. She shifted forward in her seat and wiped her hand on her jeans - in a failed attempt to get the grease off before grasping onto the wheel. She let off the brake lightly and flicked on her blinker -- hoping to get into the lane next to them, which seemed to get going just a little bit faster than theirs. But as she checked her mirrors she saw a truck pull across the road behind them.

She didn’t have time to react as the radio static drew her attention back towards the dashboard. Without thinking she jammed her foot on the brake causing the truck to jerk. A voice cranked through the radio and she watched the wheel start to… move. “Hey!” She grasped at her bag of chips as it swept to the side, dragged by the steering wheel as it shifted.

“Uh,” She was pretty sure steering wheels were not supposed to do that. She grasped the walky-talky. ”Annie? Are you ok?” Confusion furrowed her brows as a computer screen replaced the steering wheel and the glove compartment flopped open to reveal a keyboard.

tldr: Bo tried to get into the lane of traffic that was
moving but the truck ain't having that.
@bean5

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 21:13:27 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
The walkie-talkie drew Annie’s curious eyes away from the cages she definitely wasn’t supposed to touch, and towards her window into Bo’s cabin. The girl fell silent, eyes wide for a few precious seconds. Trixie joined her in staring, their faces mere inches from the pane.

She turned on her communicator, barely-restrained excitement on her voice. “You never said that this was a spy truck! If I had a bucket list, a spy truck would totally be, like, top twenty-five on it!” She pressed her face against the window to get a better look at the new screen, eyes darting back and forth as she took in the riddle. Soon enough, Bo would hear her voice again.

“Okay, I think I’m good at these!"
She wasn't. "It has to be something that touches everything, right? Like air! Or time! Or the letter E! …No, that’s another riddle. Maybe rust? No, that’s not on plants... Pokémon? Poison? A Sandstorm?” She trailed off into more inane answers, looking to Trixie for advice. Of course, her partner could do little more than raise her arms and cheer.

At least she was good for motivation.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 2:22:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Knowing that Annie was fine despite their little jolt and that nothing had apparently transformed in the back of the truck (or so she gathered from Annie's attitude) gave Bo some peace of mind. She glanced at the girl for a moment before she returned to the screen in front of her.

How could Annie read this thing from that far? Bo squinted at the screen, peering down her nose at the letters as she slowly deciphered each word. Technology always gave her such a headache - with its weird little font and bright screens. She finished the riddle just as Annie made her last suggestion. "Sandstorm?" she mumbled into the walky talky. It was true - sand could wear away just about anything. She too wasn't good at these.

As she mulled over the suggestion another idea occurred. Couldn't they just get out? She tossed the bag of chips on the floor and cranked the door handle with her newly freed hand. No. It cranked but it lacked its normal resistance - the door didn't even move in the slightest. She sighed. "I think it's sandstorm." She announced to Annie before leaning over and pecking each key with a single finger: "s-a-n-d-s-t-o-r".. Where was the "m"? Ah, there it was: "m". She hit enter and prayed that whatever was going on would stop.

>> Bo tried to open the door and failed.
>> Bo entered "sandstorm" in the key board.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 23:18:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

In the span of the time that Graham suggests getting onto the van, and whatever his partner was doing, some other people have joined them. Graham groans and leans his head back, smacking the wheel of the car with his hand.
[break][break]
"The hell, man?" He gives Duke a look and looks back at his fighting pokemon, before rubbing at his face. "Arceus, shit or get off the pot, man." Graham grabs a hold of his pokemon's hand, as the pokemon spins around and kicks out the window, effectively leaving Duke inside the car.
[break][break]
Every man for himself, this wasn't a picnic. They needed to move fast.

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 4:40:30 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar
, , @bean5

Okay, so originally the plan was to bust out onto the roof and jump onto the truck, but, well… looks like things had decided to take a turn for the unexpected and they were basically… caught in this unexpected situation.

“What? Hey! I didn’t do nothin’!” he yelped, turning around quickly and looking behind him only to see that they were no longer alone, and that there were other people out to… wait, whoa.

Holy shit, what the fuck?!

Crap, crap, crap! He thought. He had to think, and fast.

Even if there was no other choice… he had to. Quickly flicking a Pokéball out the smashed window, the red burst of light transformed into his Steelix, who then let out a bellowing, intimidating roar before attempting to lash out at whoever tried to attack him with its tail—providing some cover.

Thank the fuck he was small, and fast. Shimmying his way out of the car before it would be crushed, he then began the slow, tortuous climb up his Steelix’s body, before pointing at the truck.

“Move, follow that truck!” he exclaimed once he was at a safe vantage point atop his Pokémon.

ohshit time to bail!

MADE BY ★MEULK

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2020 2:18:36 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

BOMB DELIVERY

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]

"incorrect." their chosen answer "sandstorm" was not the answer. the a.i. spoke, "please enter passcode." though they were wrong, they just simply needed to keep at it! easy, right?

[break][break]

wrong.

[break][break]

unbeknownst to the pair, there resided a third passenger. though, unlike , this one was a stowaway. a cage slowly, silently, opened up. something, then, rolled out of the cage in the shape of a ball. a human arm emerged, then a leg, and then a head, they were contorting their feminine physique. upon doing so, they would come to reveal themselves as they stood, dressed in a strange costume that resembled an electrode.

[break][break]

[break][break]

"hello," the feminine voice greeted annie from behind. as soon as she was to turn and look, annie would come to see the half-dressed woman. she was barefoot and had no sleeves. it was best to assume that, all she wore, was that strange pokeball costume which made her pose as an electrode. "i am the overseer of this truck. it seems things are going..." she'd drift off mid sentence as she a slight commotion behind their truck, "...somewhat as planned." doll-like orbs brought themselves upon annie. "are you trying to break into our system, that's illegal you know?" she calmly stated, "your orders were to drive, you did not follow them. now you'll perish along with these pokemon," she'd sigh, "how sad." they were already told this, but she'd say it again, "it is not 'sandstorm', are you..." squinted lids focused on the pair, "...stupid?" she'd ask the duo.

[break][break]

"computer, step on it. we have to reach our destination before detonation. the electrode and voltorbs won't be able to contain themselves for long." and the truck did just that. remotely listening to the unknown female's voice, the ride had now started to get bumpy as the vehicle began to speed. no longer did they obey the laws of the road.

[break][break]

[break][break]

elsewhere...

[break][break]
took the lead while @bean5 cursed the gods. a steelix was summoned and, with its tail, swiped at those who were close to the rocket groups vehicle. they chose to abandon the car and ride upon steelix after the moving truck.
[break][break]

[break][break]

"get your asses up," the leader of the criminals shouted, "use your pokemon to straighten your vehicles and chase after those motherfuckahs!" the men would do just that. once their vehicles were fixed by the aid of fighting-types, the three trucks would chase after the steelix. one of the grunts would send out a SCIZOR and a XATU.

[break][break]

the flying duo would PURSUE 's steelix and, without hesitation, used VACUUM WAVE and PSYCHIC from a long range distance toward the steelix. whether it hit or missed all depended on and his steelix. the battle had now started, and chaos was soon to ensue on the road to league headquarters.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• if you go over 200 words please include a tl;dr.
  • notes: it's going down in the club! the enemies have revealed themselves, how do you all plan to counterattack your respective foes?! any questions please message light on discord! tag or light on discord when ready for a reply! one post per person for this respective round!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
BOMB DELIVERY
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2020 15:08:19 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]A creepy contortionist hadn’t been what Annie had hoped to see that day. Or ever. And yet, there she was, making both her and her Pokemon jolt when she announced herself. Trixie leapt into Annie’s awaiting arms; where her face showed nothing but worry, her trainer’s was dumbfounded. She had too many questions, and the woman, somehow, had failed to answer most of them. Fortuntely, she remembered to click her transciever on, so Bo could parse whatever she couldn't.

The vital information had stuck at least. They were delivering living bombs, and they would blow whether or not they arrived on time. The truck was intent on reaching their destination, one way or another. She and her partner were surrounded by doll… things. And most annoyingly, the woman had called her stupid. That was unfair. Annie hadn’t been given the chance to finish school! Rocket had denied her the chance! She was plenty smart in lots of other areas!

She would have argued as much to the woman, but something about the bombs reminded her that she should prioritize. She knit her brow in frustration as the woman finished speaking, and gave her response: “Trixie, naptime.” Annie’s hands flew to cover her ears. Subject to gravity, the Whimsicott floated towards the floor, but not before she retrieved a blade of grass from within her mane. A Prankster like herself had no trouble playing devilish tricks on strangers, as she was eager to demonstrate; every note played with her Grass Whistle created another charmed musical note, rushing to greet the woman and her orbs. Annie had to hope that they wouldn’t act of their own accord.

“Hey, erm… Bo?” Worry weaved its way into her voice as she spoke into the walkie-talkie – assuming that she’d be given the chance. “Did you hear that, by any chance? Bombs in the truck, weird polka-dot lady, that kind of thing?”
[attr="class,"divide"]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Whimsicott uses Grass Whistle on the woman (and her orbs!). Annie tries to relay give Bo the CliffsNotes of the situation.
[attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"]
template by kay
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]