played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Snow Time To Waste
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 9:55:43 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
OOC: Pass!
Another Phantump. Perhaps even the same one. Frankie’s glare was only half as good as an attack, but it wouldn’t last. Its eyes settled on its trainer instead, awaiting a command that wouldn’t come. Annie decided that it would be best to leave the Pokemon be – mostly so her partner could learn restraint. She walked on without a word, and Frankie, hesitantly, followed suit.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Snow Time To Waste
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 22:38:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STARMIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / analytic[break]
recover / psychic / reflect type / brine / spotlight
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Snow Time To Waste
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 23:51:54 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
“You know, you don’t have to give every other Pokemon the death stare.” Frankie was doing just that, of course, directing its gaze at the latest Starmie. It took some persistent petting from Annie for it to lessen its stare and watch her instead. “Honestly. I think the way you look at other Pokemon might make them nervous. Which is great if you want to fight them, but maybe… We should practice being a little friendlier. Welcoming. You can do that, right?” Annie put on a smile as an example. Frankie’s gaze was unwavering, but a slow nod eventually followed. At some point during the conversation, the Starmie had taken the chance to flee.
wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Snow Time To Waste
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 7:23:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN VULPIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / snow warning[break]
safeguard / ice shard / extrasensory / freeze-dry / ice beam
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Snow Time To Waste
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 7:44:56 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
It was hard to tell, but the beast tried to listen sometimes. When another snowy Vulpix arrived, Frankie still stared, but seemed to be trying to make it less intense. It was hardly noticeable to a stranger, but Annie kept a close eye on her partners, especially the anomaly that was Type: Null. She’d seen enough to know when it was trying, and its effort drew a more genuine smile out of her.

The Vulpix stared back, curious but still wary of the giant. Given a few seconds, he would up and walk off, but it was less out of fear and more out of a disinterest in approaching. “Well, that’s… a start!” The wild one’s casual walk was a sign of progress to Annie, and for it Frankie earned a pat atop its back. It didn’t react – it rarely did -, but that wouldn’t stop her.
wizz

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Snow Time To Waste
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 7:48:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINY ALOLAN VULPIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow warning[break]
aurora veil / aurora beam / disable / confuse ray / howl
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Snow Time To Waste
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 8:22:19 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
OOC: PRAISE HELIX, I'M FREE
Another Vulpix? No. Frankie’s intense stares weren’t for nothing; it noticed the difference long before Annie did. Just like the other, the fox watched back, cautious but curious. After a long, hard think, Frankie decided to channel one of his fellow Campers. He couldn’t settle into the gesture as naturally as the Zorua did, but Frankie lowered its front paws, raised its back end and rested its head on the former. A play bow, in other words.

It worked, to both of their surprises, convincing the Vulpix to close the distance between them. Frankie remained near-motionless, as if it was the one with something to fear, as the little one sniffed and pawed around it. Only then did Annie notice its colour was slightly difference from the others they’d come across, and realised that Frankie had found them yet another rarity. She stepped in, silently offering a Pokeball to the fox. “You want to be friends, little dude? We’re on a permanent road trip, and I want you along for the ride.” The Vulpix didn’t shy away, and that was good enough for Annie!

With her final Safari Ball used, their time in the Safari was up. Annie gave her chimera a softened smile, which quickly became a grin from ear to ear, and then a tight hug and kiss atop its forehead. “Thank you, Frankie. I know these things don’t come that naturally to you, but you’re trying. You’re really trying, and I can see that! That Pokemon did too. I appreciate it. I appreciate you.” Frankenstein's Pokémon stared back at her. It remembered another act it'd seen from her other, more emotional Campers. It drew its head in and gave the girl the gentlest of nuzzles. It was, as far as it knew, a way to show that her words were reciprocated. That it appreciated her too.

Some would say that she babied the beast, and she couldn’t fault them for that, nor would she mind the comment. Frankie was… different, in many ways, but none of them had to be bad. They just meant that Annie had to spend extra time with the Pokemon, teaching it the right ways to approach situations.
More importantly, she still felt a tad guilty about the circumstances of its birth. Showing it love was one of the few ways she knew to compensate for that.
wizz

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga