Blood on the leaves [Annie- Gym]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2019 5:48:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

No time to waste this was a special challenger. The young 'annie mei' was coming to not only face the Petalburg Gym but Caius too. How cute was that? Sucha tiny tot was going to teach Caius Gaumond and his big bad team of Ground types how to do a little demolition. 

For this particular evening he had made sure set up real special. There was a bit of debris on the far end of the gym, just near where Derek had his hazard battles. Normally Caius would just leave this end of the gym be but given there were some materials he would have like broken down to compost up for his gym it seemed perfect. The area in question was a disaster of excess material, steel beams, exposed girders, collapsing walls and rows of empty chairs.

"I hope you're ready to eat a little cake anna mei." Caius cracked his neck from side to side. "I need to get all of this stuff broken up, you and your Pokemon will help me get breaking I'll do the heavy lifting." 

Cracking his fingers he'd shoot the them a glaring smile, "You better not disappoint me butter cup." 

With one last taunt he'd toss a Pokeball and summon forth a friendly face, his Nidoking. The large purple Pokemon slammed its bulky arms together and rolled. It was time for a little demolition. 

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 11:18:22 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
Tagging: @gawdzilla
When she’d first heard of the challenge, she’d thought it a little too weird for her tastes. Battling, she was no stranger to, but deliberately asking her Pokemon to trash the set? That was the exact sort of behaviour she was trying to weed out of Camp Annie. Still, there were a few Pokemon – well, maybe just one – that seemed intent on destruction once in a while. He’d be perfect for the job.

Goliath had already heard her ‘pep talk’ before she entered the gym; it’d been a long-winded speech, mostly because she refused to stop until her partner showed some enthusiasm. The key takeaway from their talk had been a reiteration of Annie Camp Tenant Number One: Make every introduction unforgettable. In other words, her chosen partner had to make a strong impression. It wouldn’t be difficult, and they both knew it.

That was why the girl stood, arms folded, smug smirk on her face, as Caius looked down at her. Gave her cutesy nicknames. Got her name wrong. Suggested that she’d give anything less than a spectacular challenge. The gym leader might have known enough to realise that her silence was unlike her, and could only mean she had something up her sleeve.

His Pokemon arrived, the male counterpart of the Nidoqueen she’d been after for a while. She’d have to ask him where he found the beast once she was done trying to outdo him. A Pokeball was retrieved, and from it, she unleashed her titan. Two metres of worth of armoured beast formed, and roared. Being that close to that loud a cry couldn’t have been comfortable for Annie, but she knew that it was coming. Still, while Goliath was blocking her from view, her smile wavered and her eyes squinted a little.

If the battle cry hadn’t done the trick, the lighter shade of green and a purple patch of armour marked her Pokemon as something special, even amongst Tyranitars. The Pokédex referred to it as the ‘mobile disaster’. Who better to help with renovations?

“Your move, Big Blue.”

[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]