shopping trip [dw // c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shopping trip [dw // c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 12:33:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"isn't shopping fun?"
circe hummed as she led the teen along, a small bag hanging from her wrist whilst she made him carry the other, many bags. despite how high class and fancy the area was, it was riddled with wild pokemon as of late. possibly from the climate change, maybe due to the holidays - she wasn't sure. didn't really matter to her. as much as they were here to enjoy themselves, she did have some business to take care of. why she brought the kid along? eh. why not? better than him hanging around with the professor creep.

"all of that isn't too heavy for you, right? i mean, surely, it can't be for someone as young and strong as you are?"
she questioned 'kindly'. 'if he drops even a single bag...'

notes:

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]