i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
start over [rr]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2020 0:59:06 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Man this girl was a strange one, Adam could not figure her out at all. She wasn’t mad at him and not only that but she also blamed herself. ”What? No you didn-ugh! Forget it.” He sighed, shrugging his shoulders.

There was no point in trying to make her understand, they were on two completely different wavelengths at this point. They just had to pair him up with such a strange ex-rocket kid. No wonder they wanted someone to keep an eye on her. It seemed less rocket related and more just how she acted in the first place.

Sheesh she was definitely the type to just listen to whatever authority told her was going to happen. Adam rolled his eyes, it was going to be fun dealing with that but he’ll eventually get her out of that way of thinking. ”Having fun is a part of your training alright, so no questioning it. That understood?” He really didn’t need her to answer that.

”Alright then c’mon now, ain’t really anything to do here in boring ole Oldale.” This was one hell of a rocky start but Adam thought maybe he could turn this around.

@iris
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
start over [rr]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2020 1:12:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headeri"]
[attr="class","teamRight"]

[attr="class","pokeIris"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]he's a strange one, she thinks to herself. it's hard for her to understand what having fun would do to better her ability, after all.
[break][break]
still, she can't deny she's excited to do something other that work. the smile on her face turns genuine. "okay!"
[break][break]
end.

[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...

[break][break]

TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamRight]float:right;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokeIris]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#989fb1;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.headeri]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/XIg605R.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#989fb1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
start over [rr]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2020 1:32:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy,[break] 3 lucky letters, 1x sparkling dust, & 1x forme change.
[break]
@iris &