evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Hot Flames, Swinging Fists (Alec/Evan)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 8:55:31 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

"Well perhaps one of these day you'll get the chance to make good on that then." Evan grins, it's not that he wouldn't accept it eventually it was just that at that moment there wasn't any need for such a thing.

If Evan was concerned about the time of day he didn't show it, today was a day off so unless his phone went off he didn't really care too much. "You'll get used to them with time." he states, nonchalantly as before. It takes time but he imagines the youngster will curb his own over-excitement eventually. The beginning of a new region could be easily overwhelming, something he knew all to well.

Evan straightens himself, returning to standing when the kid asks him about pokemon battles. It's a topic that is neither here nor there to him.

"I've spent my fair share on the gym circuit, but I've never found it overly appealing to be honest." it truth his experience was rather extensive considering his time traveling and he'd had more than his fair share of badges in various regions over the years. Nowdays? Not so much.

>>that's fine by me, whenever you want!

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 21:36:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MACHOKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / guts[break]
low sweep / double-edge / dual chop / bulk up
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD G-DARMANITAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / zen mode[break]
icicle crash / flame wheel / ice punch / taunt / uproar
[break][break]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 23:29:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec grins at Evan's words and said, "You bet!" Alec was always willing to help people. The only problem was that he would rush into practically anything without fully understanding the situation though. He just couldn't help himself. It was just the way he was. If his parents were here, they would tell him to stop being so reckless and think first before acting. He just could never sit still. He was like an Electric type Pokemon that was full of electricity just waiting to spew out.

When Evan stated that he used to battle the gyms Alec's enthusiasm grew even more. This guy and his Pokemon must be really good then when it cones to battling! Maybe one day, we could have a friendly Pokemon Battle! Alec thought. Aside from catching Pokemon, Alec loved to Pokemon Battle. It would always give him incite on how he could better as well as what he is already good at doing. "Hey Evan, if it's cool with you, can we have a friendly Pokemon battle? Just hearing you talk about you used to battling Gym's has peaked my interest! Can we? Please?" Alec asked as if he were like a little kid asking for a piece of candy. Again, he just couldn't help it!

Suddenly, a few minutes later, Alec's attention was drawn to what may have been a very cool looking, yet weird looking Pokemon. Alec just stared at dumbfoundedly, not believing what he was seeing. "Is that Snowman Pokemon with a flame for a nose??" he asked, still trying to process what he was seeing. He had never heard of a Pokemon being a Fire and an Ice type before. Was that even possible!? Nonetheless, he was really interested in catching it! "Alright, Rex! Time to come back out!" he said, bringing back out his Dragon from before. The snowman Pokemon had noticed Rex and was surpisingly eager to battle. It launched itself at Shelgon, going in with an Ice Punch. "Rex, use Protect!" Alec said, smirking and that is what Shelgon had done, blocking the Ice punch perfectly. The Protect made the Snowman Pokemon bounce back a little and that was when Alec said, "Use Dragon Breath!" Rex had blast the Wild pokemon with a stream of it's breath, hitting in the chest, making it slide back more than it had anticipated.

The wild pokemon had then jumped up in the air and had crashed down to the ground, using Icicle Crash. A wave of Icicles had formed, coming straight for Shelgon. "Melt those Icicles with Flamethrower!" Alec said quickly, and Shelgon complied, shooting out a wave of flames from it's mouth, melting past the Icicles and hitting the Snowman Pokemon. It had then lunged once more going in for another direct assault with Ice Punch again. "Mow him down with Zen Headbutt!" Alec commanded. The two Pokemon collided; their attacks causing a small explosion with smoke and shards of ice scattering everywhere. Alec waited as the smoke cleared. Rex seemed injured from the collision but was still standing. The wild Pokemon, however had taken a beating from the impact a lot more. Alec grinned, now takingbthe chance to throw a Pokeball at it in order to catch it.

-Capping that Galarian Darmanitan! XD -

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 7:27:33 GMT
evan fader Avatar

Before he can even get an answer in the kid is already off on another battle, getting distracted by the pokemon on the path. To be fair, Evan doubles over in laughter at the Galarian pokemon that surfaces on the route because frankly, he can't take is seriously. Evan is so lost in his laughter that the passing machoke is paid no mind, he's far more entertained by the pokemon the kid saw first.

The laughter subsides in time for the kids battle to end, "Just a sec, need a moment." he sucks in a breath, something to get him back under his own feet before he answers him.

"I think that's better left for another day, if at all. You've had your pokemon out and doing a fair amount already after all." he comments, alluding to the fact his pokemon have done their fair share of battling already as they've been on the path. His own are used to trying to keep up with him, expecting them to think on their feet well. "You should let them get some rest, especially if you're planning to challenge the gym at all."

Which he assumes the kid is, seeing as he had asked about the gym ahead earlier.

>>passing

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 3:31:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CYNDAQUIL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / flash fire[break]
lava plume / rollout / double-edge / swift / extrasensory
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MEDITITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / pure power[break]
counter / acupressure / force palm / high jump kick
[break][break]

[break]
Alec caught the Darmanitan successfully!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 7:26:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had begun to notice that Evan was laughing. Probably most likely because of the Snowman Pokemon. In all honesty, Alec thought it was pretty funny too, but he was more excited than anything about capturing it. There was also the fact that he had never seen a Pokemon like it ever before. 

A Pokemon that was both a fire type on top of being an ice type? It seemed like it was impossible, but Alec had it in the pokeball that was in his hand. Evan listened to Evan closely and what he said was definitely true. "You're right! Maybe I should call it a day actually. It's almost getting close to being nighttime," Alec said with a smile. However, after saying that, Alec caught a glimpse of a Cyndaquil. He blinked and then his eyes widened again like they usually do when he sees a Pokemon he wants to catch.

"I'll call it a day ... After, I catch that Cyndaquil!" he said, bringing out his last Pokemon one final catch. It was his Dratini, Veda that he had brought out this time before returning Rex to his own Pokeball. "Alright, Veda! Close in on it with Agility, then use Thunder wave!" Alec said confidently. The female dratini slithered very fast towards the Cyndaquil like a snake and then once it had gotten close, she let out a wave of electricity from her mouth, aiming it at the Cyndaquil.

It made contact with the wild Pokemon, paralyzing it as intended. "Now, give it a good smack down with Dragon tail," Alec said, And veda complied smacking the paralyzed Cyndaquil left and right. The final blow had sent it flying into the air straight upwards. When it had landed, it was barely able to stand however, it was able to attack with lava plume. The lava had shot out of the Cyndaquil's back, aiming it at Veda. "Dodge it with Agility!" Alec said, and with that Veda did so. She then sped herself towards the weakened Cyndaquil. "Deliver the final blow with Dragon Tail!" Alec said. Veda had quickly threw the Cyndaquil off guard quickly veering itself to the right with its snake-like body and smacking its tail against the wild Pokemon's face, it skidding against the grass now completely worn out.

Alec had quickly threw a Pokeball at it, attempting to catch his final Pokemon for the day.

-Capping the Cyndaquil and that be the last one! ^^-

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 10:40:19 GMT
evan fader Avatar

"That it is isn't it?" nearly time for most to turn in but Evan is used to the timeline at this point. Working at the Stray has forced him to get used to working evenings and this time of night is more like midday for him. He's wide awake and alert and so are most of his pokemon.

Speaking of the vaporeon has wondered off again and Evan leaves him to his own devices. A squabble down the path likely being the pokemon's fault but he's not terribly concerned with the matter. Evan is content to let the little water creature make his way back to him when he has the chance to.

Evan's attention is directed towards the kid. "If you're looking to rest up the nearest place is probably the pokemon center up in town. It's not that far off and you should see it on your way to the gym if you want to challenge it and you can always come back to the path if you're looking to train before your challenge too that way."

A small suggestion, perhaps to nudge him in the right direction since it seems to be the path the kid is looking for anyway.

>>sorry for the delay, hit a bit of a dry spell on evan but shouldn't be as bad now
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 2:10:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SAWK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / mold breaker[break]
low kick / bulk up / close combat / double kick
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAGBY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / vital spirit[break]
lava plume / fire spin / sunny day / fire punch / mach punch
[break][break]

[break]
Alec caught the Cyndaquil successfully!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 2:48:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had nodded to Evan's statement about the Pokemon Center and with yet another grin, he said, "Thanks Evan! You've been a great help! If I hadn't met you when I did, I'd honestly be traveling around all night looking for a place to rest!" Alec had admitted. The young trainer had turned to his Dratini who had spotted another wild Pokemon. It was a Magby. Honestly, Alec did wanted to catch it. It was clear because of the look on his face.

However, instead, he called Veda back to him and with she quickly slithered over to him happily, climbing up his leg and resting herself on his shoulder, nuzzling him with her cheek. "It's time to call it a night! I'll be heading to Lavaridge Town! Thank you again for your help Evan! It was also nice meeting ya!" Alec said with a grin, waving him goodbye as the young trainer and his Dratini began to head to town to get some well deserved rest.

-Passing and I believe this is a good ending point! ^^-

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 9:05:46 GMT
evan fader Avatar

Whatever pokemon may or may not have been on the path qill quickly find themselves being ignored as the two traners exchange their goodbyes.

"Any time my dear." though Evan was simply doing as eh does, and feels he hasn't really gone all the out of his way. Thwre's a soft chuckle in his comment as he continues to speak. "It was nice to meet you as well, hopefully next time we cross paths you'll have a badge under your belt as well then hm?"

It's a well wish of sorts as Evan watches the kid go, young and excitable. He imagines he'll fair alright as time wares on so long as the kid keeps up that sort of tenacity with the rest of his endeavors.

Evan turns back down the path with his usual nonchalance, humming a tune as his vaporeon finds its way to his side.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 3:05:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 10 pokedollars, 2x lucky letters!
[break]