Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
Lucius' PC
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2018 4:47:41 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","needlelies"]
[attr="class","needlelies1"]
[attr="class","needlelies2"]
[attr="class","needlelies3"]
[attr="class","needleliesimg"]

[attr="class","needleliesname"]

LUCIUS

[attr="class","needleliesname1t"]

HALLOWS IS A SPY / ASSASSIN

[attr="class","needleliestrainer"]

don't know you but i know that you special. fuck a verse, fuck a hook i'll use the whole instrumental. just to reiterate the commitment i have to explore, like would you ride it like a horse like my last name is lauren. i'm only interested, baby i'm infatuated. you been held back, i'll get you to graduation. help you with your cash, steer you clear of tax evasion. death grip on your ass, i call that assassination. i'm getting carried away, let's get married today, fuck, here i go again like whitesnake back in the day. i'm crazy and you crazy too, but i love that shit. you're bad and you're broken too, but i love that shit. just be open to the possibility of me and you, that's all i ask, i've had the hoes, i've got the cash now i want you. just be open to the possibility of me and you, that's all i ask, i've had the hoes, i've got the cash

[attr="class","needleliespoke"]
[attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"]

[attr="class","needleliespokem"]

[attr="class","needleliespokemtitle1"]

INVENTORY

[attr="class","needleliespokemimg"]

STORAGE POKEMON

PARTY WISH LIST

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Space Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.needlelies]border:solid 1px #626262;padding:9px;background-color:#181818;width:500px;color:#626262;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies2]border-top:solid 5px #626262;border-bottom:solid 5px #626262;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies3]border-left:solid 1px #626262;border-right:solid 1px #626262;padding:30px;background-color:#181818;min-height:140px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg]height:110px;width:110px;border:solid 1px #626262;padding:14px;float:left;margin-right:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg div]height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname]font:bold 40px Roboto Condensed;line-height:35px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1t]font:bold 12px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:5px 0px 6px 0px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1t b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer]height:77px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;text-transform:none;margin-top:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #626262;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background:transparent;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke]margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke1]border:solid 1px #626262;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;padding:0px!important;height:56px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke2]width:10px;padding:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemtitle1]background-color:#60495a;color:#f5f5f5;padding:10px;text-align:center;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemimg]padding:15px;padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]