Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Setting the mood [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 8:45:03 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
It wasn’t a surprise that this ranch was having issues getting the Pangoros to mate. The setup they had for the Pokémon’s living areas weren’t great and they were most definitely not taking care of them in the most proper way.

But it was no worry as Eva was on the job now and she didn’t waste any time getting straight to work.

She got their enclosure changed which was a good start to getting the Pangoros more comfortable. They were still being a bit stubborn and antagonistic towards each other but with a bit of time, she was sure that would go.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Setting the mood [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:03:06 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"if you need me to get them in line, you can always ask." he'd no interest in how they mated, but he was simply here to observe the professor's work. "pangoro are quite the intriguing pokemon. well-known for their violence, who would've thought they could actually mate with each other." one would think at first glance the species despised one another. but cads clearly had a lot to learn, "i didn't peg you to have the experiences of a pokemon center nurse."

mission: pangowo something birthin'
notes: boom

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Setting the mood [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:14:07 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”That’s the problem.” Eva began, checking something on her pad and then looking up toward the Pangoro. ”That attitude of theirs can make breeding difficult.” She finished explaining.

”Part of my studying included Pokémon biology and behavior so something like this is easy for me.” It had been a while since she explained to someone her field of study.

”They might be eager to anger and to fight but underneath that they can be quite sweet.”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Setting the mood [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:17:20 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"if that's the case shouldn't we use some sort of aroma to make them calm? like aromatherapy for instance?" to cadis it seemed like the most logical to tame a wild beast. "some form of aphrodisiac should help." eva truly was a woman of many talents. it was as if each new interaction warranted a new lesson from the woman. "either way, professor dumont, you sure have a talent for breeding. perhaps this could have been your calling in another life." cadis chuckled.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Setting the mood [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:24:00 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”I have a system in place that’ll release an aroma at a set time. I may or may not turn it off or on depending on how the Pangoro are acting.”

Eva was impressed that the man knew what was talking about and wasn’t one of those types that just threw shit out there for the sake of it.

”Me a breeder?” That thought hadn’t crossed her mind in quite some time.

”Maybe when I was younger I might have entertained the idea but my work now is much more interesting. But you’ve got a point; you seem to know some stuff yourself. Ever thought about it?”

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Setting the mood [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:28:12 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

it was just a logical guess on his end. cadis had a natural affinity toward understanding something pretty quick. if anyone was the genius here it was eva. "becoming a breeder? there's not a lot of excitement in that." besides, there was also his feelings toward pokemon. "perhaps if i saw pokemon within a different light it'd be possible, but with my current state of mind it would be nothing more than a wasted profession on me." he'd find someway to sell these creatures on the black market. "i'm a dangerous man, i don't get to have such a right to see pokemon in any other light than servants."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Setting the mood [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:37:09 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
There was definitely a lot of truth in that. Breeding can be terrible boring which was part of the reason Eva avoided it, research was much more fun. If it wasn’t for the fact that she was currently working she’d take more interest in what Cadis was saying given how strange it sounded to her.

A ‘right’ to see Pokémon in any other light than servants? What in the world did that mean? ”Perhaps that’s just a limitation your putting on yourself rather than some sort of right.” She replied. Again, she couldn’t get too deep into it as it was time to get the rest of the plan in motion.

With the aromatherapy kicking in they would have to wait and see what sort of reaction they’d get from the Pangoro.

c5kN7R2K

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Setting the mood [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:48:03 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"oh? a therapist are we?" cadis would chuckle. he'd come to lean in closer in order to see the pangoro's progression. "lets hope your handy biology degree gets the job done before you move over to your next profession." he'd ask, "how are we looking?"

EtuKnFaO

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Setting the mood [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:52:59 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
She’d wait a moment before answering Cadis’ question on how they were doing in terms of progress. It seemed their little experiment was working and that their job here for the most part was done.

”We’re looking good so we can leave these Pangoros to themselves. Unless you want to watch what comes next.” She’d tease. With a job well done she’d pack up her equipment.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
Setting the mood [M]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:58:57 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"i think i'll head off for some lunch instead." seeing her off, he'd begin to make his exit. "we'll make back up at the base."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Setting the mood [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:48:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 75 poke, 5 infamy, 1x level tutor move (success).