NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
jouir de [ closed ]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 18:21:53 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

there's nothing to disturb the tranquility of the soot-filled air; specks continue to fall as time passes, floating ever so gracefully down before landing atop the earth, coating it layer upon layer where it rests, undisturbed until someone decides otherwise.

soot from the volcano falls slowly. the polar opposite comes from a CRUSH CLAW, swift and precise in nature, that slashes away at the rocky sides of the mountain. armaldo shakes with exhaustion and yet he doesn't give in. a voice compels him not to.

"again." 

CRUSH CLAW. again. CRUSH CLAW. and again.

armaldo is the weakest of the bunch but the fossil has potential, all he needs is a little guidance. and trust.

the final CRUSH CLAW comes crashing down, causing parts of the wall to crumble. the volcano's too thick that worry doesn't even need to be cast. armaldo slumps over, breathing heavily as he attempts to catch his breath.

"good job, but there's room for improvement." he steps forward and approaches the fossil. "drop your shoulder and push the other one forward when you swing. it helps with the momentum." before much else can be said, the grass ruffles and calls for his attention.

how cliche.

turning, his eyes slightly narrow at the woman. "have you been watching long, darling?" taking a step back, he turns to face her but doesn't approach. "do you like what you see?"

@reagan
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
jouir de [ closed ]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 13:52:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
sweat glistened her bronzed skin. first the cold. now the heat. what was it with her undeniable pension for weather that ruined her skin?

pursuing her lips, she continued.

beside her, the slow thuds of the dragon-type vibrated the ground under her feet. the downfall of soot covered his olive green plate armor. his dual-axed jaw coated to look like sheathed blade. the dragon seemed unaware of his ridiculous appearance.

exactly as reagan preferred. it's existence was a tool for her use.

"do you hear that?" her attention turned sharply. the echoing of destruction guided her feet. clearing the ash covered brush, her venom laced gaze watched from afar. so, she wasn't alone up here?

"not long, my dear." her voice was inviting; a tug to the primal parts of his mind. he was attractive enough; strong even. and she was she hungry.

"i might," her lips curled in a predatory smile. eyes took him in. a long, exaggerated gaze dragging from his strong chin to the bulk of his pants. "then again... i might not."

reagan crosses her arms, looking about. her look reads unimpressed. "what brings you out here handsome? surely not the view. don't give me the short of it," she says, looking back at him once more. "i got time."

close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
jouir de [ closed ]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 8:11:25 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

her voice catches him off guard: it's soothing yet intoxicating at the same time. it leaves him wanting more, needing more, and her appearance only helps with that. her eyes undressing him do not go unnoticed; it allows him a chance to do the same to her: from her piercing eyes to the curves of her breasts.

"you gotta earn it, darling. i don't go around spilling secrets, not even to beautiful women." 

but she needs something to latch on to: a bait, dangling out in the open waters and until he gives her one, there's no guarantee she'll stay.

"preparation." 

that's the short of it and he knows it; his smirk gives him away. "and you?"

@reagan
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
jouir de [ closed ]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 11:48:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

were it anyone else, it'd be difficult to discern who incited who more. they both speak of sweet nothings. a riddle filled back and forth, subtle yet profound. she, like the cat she is, plays eagerly.

"is that so?" voice cool, and coy. it was a dance she did often. one she did well. the stranger keeps his words short; to the point. the exact opposite of her wishes. it was almost irritating. reagan kept her cool despite it.

watching the lips turn upwards into a knowing grin, she clicks her cheek, smiling in return.

"he gets antsy without his walks," she says, referencing the behemoth beside her. his sharp features cocked slightly, taking the opposing man and his pokemon in. "real antsy."

turning her attention to the fossil pokemon to his side, a thought formulates. "perhaps we can tire them both out, hm?" her eyes slowly found their way back to nikolai's. "nothing like a but of physical activity to calm you down."

close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
jouir de [ closed ]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 13:17:47 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

the behemoth towers over them but it isn't able to intimidate either of them. they've seen worse. they've been through worse. "he's impressive." he says at surface value because he doesn't know the true extent of its abilities. and when offered a chance to find out, curiosity gets the better of him. he thinks for a moment.

only for a moment.

"speaking from experience?" he knows she does. raising an eyebrow, he clicks with his tongue, sending armaldo forward. HARDEN prepares him for the battle  because he knows he'll need his defenses strengthened against a dragon that powerful.

nikolai is a gentleman, but not when in every sense. 

"target."

CRUSH CLAW
 slashes at the ground, sending one ROCK BLAST barreling towards the dragon. he's careful not to get the woman in the splash zone.

nikolai never takes his eyes off her. "you look like you could use a bit of physical activity, too."

@reagan
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
jouir de [ closed ]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 9:16:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"perhaps," she coo's out, stepping back a few feet. haxorus turned his hide towards the on-coming attack, the rock colliding with the thick armor plating. despite taking the brunt of the attack, he appeared relatively fine; minor cosmetic damage at best.

to her left, haxorus began to stir. thrashing it's head left and right in a savage ritual. all at once, shadowy tendrils of energy rose around him, thick like ink and stained a mixture of obsidian and maroon. while his body prepared a DRAGONS DANCE, the blades protruding from his toothy maw began to take on a yellow-orange hue, the SWORDS DANCE prepping the sharp instruments for blood.

seemingly faster than he should move, haxorus crossed the battlefield between the two. his movements rabid and without thought of action or consequence. a series of thrashes with arms, legs, tails and the very blade that encapsulated his maw, was just the beginning of the dragon-types OUTRAGE.

behind him, lips curled into a smile of equal parts satisfaction and battle lust, she regarded nikolai's comment with a single arched brow. "i'm afraid you wouldn't be able to keep up, love." reagan's gaze shifted towards the battle, then back to nikolai. "here, or otherwise."

close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
jouir de [ closed ]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 10:19:48 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

her haxorus is as cocky as she is; that fact isn't hard to read. they're similar in that regard; in fact, they both ooze it. the way she commands her dragon with such strength and bravado is similar to how he approaches the whole concept of training. there's no doubt about who's the alpha on her team: he's looking at her right now.

haxorus' buffs are noticed the moment it starts thrashing its head left and right. he sees it coming from a mile away and yet, he lets it because he needs to send a message. the moment the haxorus rushes forward is when he takes control of the battle.

click. 

haxorus is quick but not quick enough. armaldo's intuitive PROTECT crashes into the body of the dragon, blocking its OUTRAGE. her first mistake is assuming she has the high ground. another click tells armaldo to capitalize with a swift CRUSH CLAW to the dragon's foot, targeting what its armor can't protect.

haxorus is locked into its OUTRAGE.

"you'd be wrong, darling."

@reagan
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
jouir de [ closed ]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2018 9:52:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

repeated blows to the translucent but indestructible barrier prove fruitless. reagan pushed her tongue to her cheeks as she watches with a mixture of irritation and amusement. by now, the dragon-type's mind was a haze. rage induced - numb. it would work to her advantage.

"am i?" she shot back, cocking her head slightly to the left. inviting rebuttal. just then, the guttural roar of her pokemon catches her attention. yet she appears none the more shaken. sharp, powerful claws dig through the haxorus's flesh, finding a home among his warm blood. it's enough to bring a full grown dragon to his knees.

normally.

instead, feral anger override the screaming nerves. they threaten to overwhelm for a moment.. before the tsunami that is his OUTRAGE consumes it. as if in response to it's crippling action, haxorus brings his own jaw-blade down onto the shoulder of the fossil pokemon, an attempt to find purchase of his own. with well over 70 pounds on the armaldo, and fueled with a consuming anger, a hit like this could prove devastating.

"is this the longest you've ever lasted?"

close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
jouir de [ closed ]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 19:00:45 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

"you are." 

armaldo's CRUSH CLAW sinks through haxorus' flesh, drawing first blood as he looks to bring the dragon to its knees. but not this time; this one's different: stronger, more vicious and it exudes it.

the OUTRAGE is expected but unavoidable. armaldo shifts his weight but not nearly enough to avoid haxorus' jaw-blade. it slashes down at his shoulder, causing his legs to buckle under the pressure before dropping to the ground. blood for blood, haxorus has returned it in full.

in a fit of desperation, armaldo X-SCISSORS the same wound haxorus had suffered before leaping backwards, creating much needed distance to assess the damage. with his right shoulder in jeopardy, armaldo has limited options.

HARDEN prepares him for the next attack.

"no. but you won't last this long."

@reagan