grass whistle [w/c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grass whistle [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 12:42:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the sun shines on her face. the weather institute looms in the distance, an undertaking for another day.

her goal right now is simple: expand her utility. ezra — inanna — appreciates the plush green beneath her feet. this environment is perfect for that which she seeks. only mawile will be necessary, as per usual.

the day will be a fine one.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
grass whistle [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 13:16:12 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
they would cross paths underneath the sun's brilliant light, the green-eyed girl found kneeling at the path's edge. she was covered in a a pale blue dress that had been lovingly crafted by her grandmother, the material shifting as a gentle breeze brushed against the thin fabric.  her voice was barely above that of a whisper, the prayer of thanks which fell from her lips uttered to the gods whom ensured all remained in proper order. 

"...?

her eyes snapped open as she acknowledged the presence of the individual whom was in the midst of passing her by. a look of surprise flitted across her formerly lax features before she offered up a broad grin.

"good morning," she greeted, her tone conversational and open as she remained in her kneeling position. "it's beautiful today, isn't it?

@ezra
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grass whistle [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 15:09:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she thinks herself alone, if only for a few moments. ezra feels the presence before she's able to fully acknowledge it. her one track mind hasn't eliminated her awareness, but has certainly subtracted from it. stragglers in the environment so rarely give her trouble when she looks like this; she's somewhat startled, but it shows only slightly in her face and actions as she halts to acknowledge the passerby.

the recognition is suspicious. her guard goes up.

"good morning...!" immediately, hesitation melts into practiced warmth. the receptive smile that crosses her face wrinkles the corners of her eyes. "right? always so nice when the sun comes out here. seems like it's always raining."

company isn't a bad thing. not necessarily. she hadn't anticipated it, but it's something she can work with. assuming this girl seems capable, she could even become a temporary asset. small talk becomes a potential investment.

"it's nice to meet you! i'm inanna."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
grass whistle [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 2:30:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STEENEE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / leaf guard[break]
razor leaf / stomp / aromatic mist / rapid spin
[break][break]

@ezra &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SIMISAGE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / gluttony[break]
seed bomb / fury swipes / spiky shield / low kick
[break][break]

@ezra &

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
grass whistle [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 11:21:40 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"hello, inanna.

she was pleasantly surprised by the stranger's willingness to pause their travels in favor of properly responding to her greeting. it was always nice to indulge in a bit of light-hearted conversation, especially when one had spent the majority of yesterday and the early morning alone. 

'i do have my pokemon,' she thought. 'but it's really nice to talk to someone who you can actually respond in the usual way.' 

"my name's cait," she continued. 

the freckle-faced woman stood, brushing off and smoothing out her crinkled blue dress as she did so. 

"stee - steenee!

before she could continue speaking, a steenee could be heard crying in utter fright someplace in the background. cait turned to face the source of such a noise, and would be greeted by the sight of the petite creature whom was being relentlessly pursued by another. it tripped over its little feet before the woman, and the green-haired woman released a startled gasp as she bore witness to the rough fall and the injuries that covered the grass-type from head to toe. 

"gods, are you alright?

she didn't hesitate in kneeling and pulling the poor creature into her arms to examine its wounds properly. the simisage halted several meters away to eye the humans with a wary look in its eye, likely considering if it should continue onward with its act of aggression. 

@ezra
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grass whistle [w/c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 4:43:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"cait! nice to meet you!" she repeats the name with an unusually bright smile; it helps her remember. face and identity now paired, she holds them at the back of her mind. it's unlikely the information will prove important, but it can't hurt.

keeping small talk going isn't her forte. stuffing her hands in the pockets of her sweatshirt, she takes a deep breath as though appreciating the breeze, buying herself a few seconds of thought towards carrying on. in the end, it isn't necessary. her face doesn't betray her feelings, but she's one of few people happy to hear an injured creature cry out nearby.

"oh, goodnessー" reaction cut off for the sake of the drama of it all, really. as the steenee teeters between them, ezra's sight falls to the assailant in the distance.

the way their interactions will proceed plays out in her head before they have a chance to actually play out. unfortunately, it looks like this particular encounter will be pretty boring: she'll be forced to concede the steenee, but the monkey might make fine trade fodder, if nothing else. grass monotypes...

"gracious, is she okay? i'll take care of this, you take care of her, alright?"

the "fight" that plays out is hilariously one-sided in a way that's even more pathetic than usual. picking the single ball off her belt and releasing her mawile is enough to send the simisage ー clearly not expecting sincere opposition ー running. she was going to get something out of this: as it ran, she threw a pokeball as one would throw a baseball, possibly dealing some blunt force damage of her own. the supposed opposition was out of the way, at least.