651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
worsening souls [ w ]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 10:53:55 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

she forgot what it means to be cold.

she knew once - memories of sinnoh snow and kanto ice almost forgotten, melted into hoenn's warm undercurrents.

the sound of crackling echoes around the cavern, and persephone wonders not for the first time why she thought this particular location would be a good idea. shoal cave has been one of the better researched locales, particularly given its proximity to the scientists swarming mossdeep.

there is nothing left to discover here. maybe she just wants to feel the cold again.

@wildspawn <3

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
worsening souls [ w ]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2018 7:19:25 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

she feels the wet nose touch her upper-arm before she hears or sees it approach. a quick questioning but gentle jab that almost made her lose her balance more due to surprise than to the force of it.

the sealeo loses interest in her quickly, her attention on the exposed pokeballs in her bag beside her. with a flourish of her flipper, she flicks up one of the capsules to balance it on her nose, frozen in place as though posing, functionally holding her pokeball hostage.

persephone remembers something about sealeo's penchant for performance, a distant memory of reading pokedex entries, and hesitantly, she claps. it snaps the pokemon out of her reverie and she tosses the pokeball back into her hands, quickly flipping onto her back to slap her belly in a sound seemingly imitating persephone's clap.

after some time, she returns to her work, chipping away at the ice with her tools, but even so the pokemon doesn't leave - not until persephone offers her an empty pokeball and she, as graciously as a large flubbery pokemon could, accepts.

@wildspawn + capture attempt <3

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN