late late [ closed ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
late late [ closed ]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 21:24:24 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar

daniel walker is rarely assigned his own solo case, let alone one where he needs to investigate because that word sounds oh-so fancy. in addition to it sounding good, it also bears a lot of responsibility and trust, which should be a good thing but for whatever reason, he feels uneasy.

perhaps it's because he's still getting used to his new prosthetic arm. 

today, he's investigating a tragic missing persons case where a couple's eight year old daughter disappeared in the middle of the night. some witness accounts have pointed him towards one of the ranches in lavaridge. so that's where he's headed to try and find some answers.

it's a lot, but it's a burden he's willing to bear.

he approaches the ranch, remaining aware of his surroundings as to not step on anything nasty. he notices a blond teenager and calls out to him. "hey! excuse me!" smiling, he approaches. "sorry to bother you but i'm officer walker with the league. a little girl went lost near here and i was hoping you could help answer some questions?" 

@spring
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
late late [ closed ]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2018 1:30:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
bradley had heard some of the whispers around lavaridge about a little kid going missing - - it wasn't a big town , after all , and he knew the parents by name , but he wasn't close to them . this led to the decision that he should just keep his nose out of it - - but that didn't stop him from dropping off a plate full of cookies at their doorstep the day he found out . he left a small note on it stating his name and that he was terribly sorry . . . he had received a call the next morning thanking him for the gesture .

it doesn't surprise him that a detective has come out to investigate the going's on in the town - - but what does catch his attention is just how attractive the man is . he had been shoveling some mulch around a bush of leppa berries when daniel called for him . with his usual smile , bradley stood straight up and waved back - - that's when he almost dropped the tool in his hand . smoking hot was a correct phrase . . . it also described how warm his cheeks became as a blush spread across them . had he been blessed ?

' n - not at all , darlin' - - ya ain't botherin' me one bit ! ' he leaned the shovel up against the side of his house and jogged on over , listening to what else the man had to say while never peeling his blue eyes away from their face . ' oh , my . . . ' he commented as soon as he approached the fence , pressing his whole weight against it . his smile disappeared . ' yeah , that poor doll's probably out there all alone - - thing is , it's been twenty-four 'ours since she went missin' . . . i've read the statistics on that one . ' he shook his head , allowing the reality of the situation to sink in , pushing his small ( almost instant ) crush away for a few minutes so he could be serious .

' i'd be very happy ta oblige - - n' if ya need any help findin' her or anything , jus' lemme know - - got an atv that can go in the woods n' a four wheel drivin' truck that'll certainly get us where we need ta go in order ta get 'er . it's a darn shame that somethin' like this happened to 'er . '

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
late late [ closed ]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 16:02:37 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar

his phone rings in the middle of the boy's long dialogue. he excuses himself and answers it. the call lasts for far too long and by the end of it, he's surprised the boy hasn't left yet. he offers a friendly smile as he tucks his phone away.

"brb! work!"

@spring