celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
700 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
rich man
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 18:52:42 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she plays the part of an excited gym challenger well. or, well, she hopes she does. the lack of a catsuit and mask is a little annoying but identities to be protected or whatever. anyway, she doesn't bother to hesitate when she pushes the door open and enters the lobby. the secretary glances up at her curiously, head tilting slightly to the side.

"hey! here to challenge the gym, yeah?" the bubbly voice might be a bit much but it's enough to get the secretary to eagerly nod. there's a moment of clicking keys before the woman stands and beckons her to follow. naturally, she follows with a saunter. own the place, bitch.

when the gym leader comes in, he'll find her standing on her respective side of the arena, both of her pokemon already out and waiting. her attention is directed toward her nails, inspecting the impeccable manicure as if that's the only care she has in the world. her luxray almost looks bored but the carnivine? his teeth mash together aggressively. eager to bite something, it seems. damn, her fucking too.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
rich man
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 12:52:30 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stone b"]
[attr="class","stone i"]the previous gym challenge concludes just in time to accommodate the next. alexander is not allowed much of a break. in fact, he doesn't even leave the arena. he drinks his bottled water, placing it on the ground moments after to welcome his next challenger.

"welcome! your pokemon look ready for battle."

so are his. mantine's AGILITY allows her to dart around the water with ease. swampert remains on land, and chooses to start the battle with a move familiar to most challengers: TOXIC. it looks to poison the luxray.

"good luck!"

[newclass=.stone] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone b] color: #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.stone i] text-decoration: underline dotted #6c9975; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]