Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
i can show you the world
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 21:55:38 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

"What do you mean I can't use my dragonairs?"
Brows furrowed in confusion, a frown quickly finding its way onto the woman's lips. "I mean it has...'air' in the name. It has wings. On its head! They can fly!" Her protests were near whines, as she motioned to the near hoarding amount of dragonairs that surrounded her. Unfortunately, her complaints fell onto deaf ears, as the taxi serviceman gave a firm shake of his head. Her service would not be needed if she couldn't comply with their 'rules'.

After shuffling over to a pc and making a few adjustments, she returned to present the taxi man her newest pokemon; a dragonite. Or, to be precise, three of them. "You don't need all three-"

"I need all three." Noelle affirmed with a stern shake of her head.The towering dragons huffed, and quickly the man found himself lifting his hands in defense, likely realizing that arguing with the dragon-crazed woman was pointless.

"Right.."
He didn't get paid enough for this shit. "Well, your first client is over there."

With the job secured, Noelle beamed. "Thanks!" And thus went the pinkette hurrying about with the group of oversized orange lizards shuffling after her. "Sorry for the wait! You're uhm...er...who are you again?" She probably should've studied who she'd bee chauffeuring before taking the job.

@open, hi <3
mission