Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
and it losses you
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 21:58:13 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar

A...lot of things had happened in the span of a few months. Too many things. Things Noelle struggled to wrap her head around still, honestly. When the pinkette was overwhelmed, she had a tendency to withdraw from those around her - or, simply, run away from her problems. It was childish, and she struggled with acknowledging that as a fact. But, she could only run and ignore the lingering pangs for so long. 'Should I just go back home?' The thought had lingered on her mind for an almost uncomfortable amount of time. 'What should I do?' So used to having others, stronger individuals, guiding her along, she realized how incompetent she was as an adult. Her desires to reach out to her friends, be it Kyle, Lucas Lane, anyone really was instead swallowed down by acceptance that this was something she needed to deal with by herself.

Which was probably how she ended up on Mt Pyre of all places, visiting her mother.

It wasn't really a sad occasion for Noelle - she didn't remember her much, and was more than happy to be raised by her loving grandmother. It'd been such a long time since she last visited her mother though...And in a moment of internal crisis, turning to her mother seemed like a logical thing to do. Unfortunately, the woman's actual grave was back in Johto. As a priestess though, she didn't necessarily need a tangible grave. Spirits of those who've been lost were always around them, waiting to be spoken to and remembered. Graves were just mortal objects to help those who lived grieve and move on - or, at least that was how her grandmother put it.

And so, Noelle sat down with her legs folded, isolating herself with a small vase with a single flower, a makeshift grave. She remained this way for a few hours, not unused to long sessions of meditating prayer. By the time she was finished, the sun was daring to set, and her mind felt...

She still felt like shit.

"What am I supposed to do?!" Her cry was abrupt and loud as hands moved to dishevel long locks of pink and green strands.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
and it losses you
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 8:27:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
mt. pyre during the summer couldn't feel any worse than it already was.

it was sweltering, with her frail body being beaten under the rays of the sun. she feels like she's walked straight into a barbecue, with herself being the main chicken course about to be open fire roasted. a less than desirable image, for sure. if she could have it her way, she would have been in the comforts of her own home (or whatever home she could return to, with the broken glass bottles and rampant stench of another woman who was in the other room, just a day or two ago). but she came today, not because she wanted to take a nice hike. no, today she came to take care of a grave she was too familiar with.

specifically, her grandparents who so kindly took her in after complications with her parents came to light. their form of love was.. odd. it was something that she couldn't understand, no matter how they would cry or how they would try to explain to her. even on their death beds, she couldn't understand the kind of affection they so desperately tried to drill into her head (she was already far gone, shattered pieces ground to dust without a chance to hold anything else). if they were still around, she'd like to ask them more about their form of love. if they were still around, she'd like to ask them if she was loved, and how to love like other people. but o course, they aren't here, and she's forced back to her own resources.

and look where that's gotten her: a criminal scraping the bottom of the barrel for a man she loves more than her own dignity.

the albino takes steps around outside, with a parasol held over her head to prevent sunburns on her thin, pale skin. that's when she hears the sudden outburst and cry of a young woman, whose voice conveyed disdain and pain alike. she could ignore her. she should ignore her.

she just chose not to.

so she approached the woman, small smile on her lips while crouching down to level. "are you alright, miss?" she asks, hushing her voice a slight bit, hoping to be of some comfort.