burn like cigarettes [dw][o]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 3:04:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the heat was getting to him, as were other things. people were out poolside, people who knew how to enjoy it, while he was suffering through it all, eager to feel the relief of fall and the dignity that came with it. a MIDSUMMER MADNESS gripped him. he was tired of being sweaty.

instead of beaches, he’d been taking the opportunity to explore hoenn’s caves, mostly — and its bars. difficult family-related events had found him drinking more, which had never really been much of a previously existing habit. he’d put himself in a hot situation today, though. wet blonde hair clung to his face as he navigated the off-balance dystopian wasteland that was sea mauville. he would have never considered this under the conditions, however, he was headed out for an extended business trip in east hoenn soon and he was too curious not to poke around some before his departure.

now, the heat and slight dehydration was beginning to wear on his mind. sounds of ghostly pokemon echoed occasionally. bitxilore followed closely, loyally, unaffected. maddonis had not yet admitted it to himself, but they were lost. lost in a giant oven labrynth. thankfully, there was a dewgong in his pocket, who could cool them off if need be. they wouldn’t die today.

they went around a corner and the lights flickered. maddonis felt himself bump into something, or someone, and quickly recoiled. no! the word, or more of a gasp with a shape, came up and out of his throat without thought. he didn’t know what it was, he just knew he didn’t want any, at least not in the dark. he backpedaled in the opposite direction and quickly summoned his chandelure, who illuminated the room, while also dangerously increasing the heat. maddonis was frankly too frightened to notice how feverish he was feeling.

♥ open to all

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 4:49:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]honestly it feels kinda stupid to be walking around in sea mauville without a flashlight or anything that would help him see. but perhaps his hours spent in the darkness of shoal cave have prepared him for this moment. like a weak dungeons and dragons character, his darkvision stretches out to about twenty feet at best.

or maybe he doesn't have darkvision at all. he bumps into something he never sees coming and for whatever reason, his reaction is to freeze and stay perfectly still. the flickering light tells him it's another human and the voice that accompanies confirms it. the room is suddenly illuminated.

"woah calm down there bro you look like you've seen a g-g-ghost." it takes him a moment to recognize the face but when he does, his expression grows more amused. "ay wait i know you. what are you doing down here bro?"

@maddonis

[newclass=.dae] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae b] color: #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 0:18:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SIMIPOUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCALD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @maddonis & @dae

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DHELMISE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEELWORKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENERGY BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCHOR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 4:29:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
what the fuck.

as the chandelure’s fire lit up the darkness, the face of dae was the one to meet him in the light, and maddonis was… upset. the universe just couldn’t give him enough of this person.

there was a moment of silence in hell. the fires burned in his eyes, and deep within his soul. sweat boiled on his pale face.

“STOP

CALLING

ME

BROOOOO!

maddonis unleashed his inner super saiyan abilities before promptly dropping to the ground, unconscious. chandelure remained hovering closeby, seemingly unaffected by its trainer’s encroaching death or the proximity of other observing pokemon, and increasing the heat in the room steadily. bitxilore was... somewhere.

♥ i've had wine (: also, pass.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 5:57:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]"bro?"

whatever happens happens and the next thing dae sees is the unconscious body of someone he once went on a mission with. his eyes flick over to the chandelure, confusion washing over his expression.

"the fuck was that? he okay?" he peers down at the man. "he do this often or is this the first time?"

regardless, dae shrugs and turns to walk away only to be stopped by the appearance of a floating anchor. chandelure's flames illuminate just enough for him to yell: "what the FUCK don't scare me like that bro that ain't cool."

sighing, he taps a pokeball against the dhelmise before turning around to squat beside maddonis. "must be a sign or some shit like a bad omen if i don't help your dumb ass." dae slaps maddonis' face a couple of times, attempting to wake him up.

@maddonis
catching dhelmise!

[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 6:19:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“ugh.. ?” maddonis came to, dae’s image rippling in his vision like a MIRAGE. the vision was energizing. hatred was maddonis’ lifeforce. he pulled himself up, still disoriented.

“so... hot...” he gasped, looking around, and then up the body of his looming chandelure as he gained awareness. he weakly retrieved a pokeball and returned the pokemon. the lights were working again. he stared up at dae ungratefully.

“i loathe you.”

he crawled off into a corner. what he really loathed was the fact that someone had witnessed him in such a time of weakness. “do you have water?” maddonis expected to be handed resources regardless of how he treated people. a curse of the rich and poorly raised.

♥ @dae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 6:53:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]the lights above them flicker on, illuminating the space around them. the sudden brightness is enough to make dae hiss, raising a hand to protect his eyes. he peers back down then at maddonis.

"that makes me kinda sad because i really like you bro! i thought we coulda made great friends. we still can hehe."

swinging his backpack over, dae pulls out his reusable water bottle, colored pink with a wigglytuff on it, and extends it over. "it's eco-friendly and everything but don't drink all of it because i'm thirsty too." it isn't actually water. it's some sort of lemon-flavored energy drink.

"you pass out a lot or?"

@maddonis
catching dhelmise!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 8:57:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
“i don’t have friends.” in the wake of such a traumatic event, what would have come out as plain fact, devoid of emotion, came out with a childlike bitterness. “fuck the environment.” he then choked on sugary, lemon-flavored karma.

no, i don’t pass out often, it’s fucking hot. how are you not dying? maddonis didn’t curse often. it was unbecoming, as a man of his esteem, or so said the stick up his ass. he’d left it at home today, clearly. he was nearly on the verge of tears, his mind still hazy as he handed the bottle back and proceeded to peel his SHIRT OFF. he did not make eye contact. “don’t look at me.”

slowly, finally, he pushed himself off the ground and found his footing. the walls leaned into blending geometric shapes in his vision, the strange hallucination only worsened by the already drunken orientation of the floor. he gritted his teeth, trying to reach deep into his own mind for a sense of reality to grip onto.

fortuna. the thought hit him like a cold breeze. it had been his plan in case of emergency. he’d forgotten he had one. he reached for the dewgong's pokeball and released her.

“fortuna, use ice shard, please, quickly.” he never said please, either. it must have been a cold day in hell. perhaps the miserable heat wave was rising through the earth.

dagger-shaped blocks of ice accumulated, and maddonis grabbed a handful and held them to his pale, wet body. in desperation, he also picked one up off the ground and stuck it  in his mouth. it hung out of his lips like a beak. he stared down dae as though to say ‘not a word.’

♥ @dae
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 23:37:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREEPY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRAWDAUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRABHAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR SHELL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]DAE CAUGHT DHELMISE!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 4:48:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]fuck the environment? "okay now that's just rude give me back my wigglytuff bottle you don't deserve it." he's not petty enough to snatch it back so he waits until maddonis chokes on the energy drink before reaching out for it. "that's karma right there."

taking a few sips, he shrugs at the question. "i dunno. probably cause i don't have long ass hair like you." the bottle is quickly kept back in his backpack, safe for another time. and then the temperature around them starts to shift drastically, cold breeze sweeping across the room. the change in temperature is nice, familiar, and he feels so much more comfortable after it.

"you know, i read somewhere that sudden changes in your body temperature can be really bad for you."

@maddonis
passing!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 9:44:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
there were a lot of things maddonis didn’t deserve. karma was certainly just in punishing him, if not too softly. he ignored the comment about his hair.

after drinking away some of the melting ice, maddonis spit the remaining shard onto the floor, panting. “it’s fine.” he said hoarsely. as his temperature dropped back down, his vision slowly began to return to normal. before it did, however, two pokemon came out of the shadows, chasing one another. jumping at the chance, or trying to, maddonis retrieved a pokeball and tossed it at the crawdaunt, but the throw hit dreepy instead. the pokeball dropped to the ground as the crawdaunt scuttled away and disappeared, startled. maddonis stared at it, huffed, and then went to grab it off the ground.

“do you know the way out of here?” what a ROYAL FUCK UP of a day. he wanted to leave. he wanted it to end, with a bath, and a bed.

♥ @dae
attempting to capture dreepy!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 14:53:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]the pokeball hits the dreepy, missing its intended target. "not gonna lie bro that was a really bad throw." he hears the skittering of the crawdaunt fade away in the distance, leaving them alone once again. "let me know if you need lessons."

stretching his arms high above his head, dae turns to look at maddonis, ready to respond to his question. "i do." a grin hides behind his mask. "but you're going to have to ask me nicely if you want my help."

@maddonis
passing!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 20:27:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
though maddonis couldn’t see straight, he picked out the sight of dae in the blur and his eyes became hot needles again. he wasn’t about to admit he was struggling again. he simply continued to glower.

when dae asked him to be nice, maddonis decided he’d rather experience a terrible death by BARBEQUE, and went to head around the first corner down a hallway in the wrong direction. fortuna followed awkwardly. “bitxilore?” he called. the sableye was still MIA, but fine, simply wandering as she often did.

♥ @dae

gonna end here i think and just assume dae steered his dumb ass somehow out of this hellhole lol
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 1:41:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MADDONIS CAUGHT DREEPY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!