Sun In My Hair [Social | Open]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 10:37:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
look what you made me do
One night and one more time thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great he tastes like you, only sweeter one night, yeah, and one more time thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories see, he tastes like you, only sweeter, been looking forward to the future but my eyesight is going bad, in these crystal balls, it's always cloudy except for when you look into the past one night stand.

Do keep them coming.

She picked up the drink and gave the waiter a sweet smile, no tip. The waiter lingered with tray balancing in one hand, but his eyes were not interested in trying to get tipped. The shade of the umbrella ended just before her thighs, revealing an exquisite skin complexion. She sported a black two piece bikini with a ring that held her bosoms together. Minerva took a sip of her drink, rubbing one leg against another, the feel of the sun against her skin, only to notice the waiter ogling her…

Don’t worry, hun. I’ll tip you later…” She winked at him from the white sunlounger where she sat. “But you have to keep working, yes?

The waiter blinked a few times, and almost dropped his tray when he realized what he was doing. Merlin chuckled when he left, and leaned back to continue her favorite pastime: relaxing. Between the heists and villain work, a girl needed some time to herself. Sootopolis City had the nicest view of the beach, with it’s escalating landscape and oceanic atmosphere. She took a deep breath, rubbed her bare back against the straw frame of the lounger, getting as much comfort as possible.

Unfortunately, Sootopolis City preferred nature and harmony over luxury and high-quality. The hotel she had checked in apparently had one of the best views and it had held the top spot in the places to visit. By her standards, however, they could’ve done so much better. She set her drink on the mini table and let her mind wander off things. Things like work and men.

But before she could doze off, Minerva stood up right and realized something. She needed someone to put sunscreen on her. Her eyes wandered around searching for an unsuspecting victim to use.

tag: @anyone words: 301 notes: a girl needs some love.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 2:48:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]
[attr="class","twobeeleft"]
[attr="class","twobeeimg"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric"]NO ONE ELSE

[attr="class","twobeelyric1"]IN THE

[attr="class","twobeelyric2"]WORLD

[attr="class","twobeelyric3"]LEFT FOR ME

[attr="class","twobeeright"]
[attr="class","twobeeright1"]
[attr="class","twobeeicon"][attr="class","ion-earth"]

[attr="class","twobeepost"]
[attr="class","twobeelyric4"]TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING

[attr="class","twobeeline"]

Sootopolis City, yet another locale for Jaxon to monitor while Team Rocket devised their dastardly plans behind closed doors. Meetings that the grunt was seldom privy to, but still rumored enough that Jaxon could piece together a fair picture of what exactly went on underneath the curtain. He merely followed orders, labored by his obligation to fulfill their requests as they were issued. Thankfully, the current assignment was an easier one: observe the populace and scout the city for any reliable sources of information. Such missions rarely produced results, so there wasn't much pressure for Jaxon to fulfill his obligation seriously...at least not to start. His superiors would understand the minuscule content of his report, assuming they believed that he'd taken the task dutifully.
[break][break]
What they didn't know was that -as soon as Jaxon had arrived- he'd chosen to release his Swampert into the pool at his residing hotel. The waterborne monstrosity floated lazily across the water, gaze flattened as smaller children tried to wrestle onto its back. Bangal, Jaxon's Swampert, didn't seem to mind the aggressive action: merely enjoying the cooling effect the liquid had on his previously baked skin. The sun here was quite blistering, after all, so it made sense that the creature was just resigned to having a chilled place to rest. Usually, Bangal hated being touched, but perhaps that was something that occurred more so out of water. Jaxon watched silently from the pool's edge, a subtle smirk painting his features as he holstered his towel over a shoulder: caramel complexion shining against the evening rays as he monitored his currently gentle giant.
[break][break]
For anyone whom might've noticed Jaxon, they would've found that he looked like a lifeguard ripped straight from the movies. Red swimming trunks adorned his lower half, that chiseled upper-body eliciting a soft sheen to compliment the single stroke of sunscreen that horizontally slanted across his nose. A soft hum pressed to his lips as he skirted the rim of the miniature lake, chuckling as Bangal haphazardly -almost playfully- tossed a child back into the water with a wriggle. As far as unaware victims came, he seemed like the perfect fit for the task that Minerva might've envisioned. Though unsuspecting, Jaxon turned his gaze briefly toward the row of folding chairs: seemingly hoping to find a spot to rest his own things. Quietly nearing the woman, he decided to smooth out his own towel several spots down. What perfect timing, right?

[break][break]

[attr="class","twobeenotes"]

@minnie - Here's the clueless victim you ordered, ma'am...

[attr="class","twobeetagged"]@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg]height:100px;width:100px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric]font:15px Raleway;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#fc7279;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright]border-right:solid 170px #252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#fc7279;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost]position:relative;z-index:1;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost b, .twobeepost i]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#fc7279;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 21:48:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
look what you made me do
One night and one more time thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great he tastes like you, only sweeter one night, yeah, and one more time thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories see, he tastes like you, only sweeter, been looking forward to the future but my eyesight is going bad, in these crystal balls, it's always cloudy except for when you look into the past one night stand.

Whether it was woman’s intuition or sixth sense, Minerva could tell things about someone. Things that, with enough observation, could provide very useful information. She peered through the corner of her eyes, at the individual brave enough to invade her space. You see, Minerva was like a cat… she was finicky, temperamental and above all, territorial. There was a certain distance she allowed people to approach without getting too personal. She made certain that people felt she was unapproachable.

White hair and a tanned complexion. What an odd pair, she thought. She took another sip of her drink and turned her head for a closer look. His body told her that the man was used to strenuous physical activity. His strut, the way he carried himself was not arrogant, but brimmed with a confidence that came with such a physique. She’d seen much better, and with bigger… egos to boot. Those red swimming trunks were very unflattering, it almost made Minerva spring up from her seat and rip them off…

She chuckled, a dubious smile breaking from the surface of her perfectly angelic demeanor. Minerva placed the sunscreen on her seat and stood up. With drink in hand, she slowly, cat walked all the way to where he had settled his towel. She glanced at the behemoth of a Swampert in the swimming pool. So he was a trainer like her. Minerva could tell the Swampert was somewhat strong, but the real question rolling in her mind was whether she could beat him down if it ever came down to a fight? She’d cross that bridge when she got there.

It only took a few steps to close their distance, and already she knew how and what part to play to casually approach her target. The next step would decide the rest of the afternoon, and hopefully evening. Her right leg became masterfully caught behind her left leg. Momentum carried her forward, and by another accident of sort, she let go of her drink.

If the sunkissed man didn’t dodge, Minerva would’ve hit bullseye. Her would’ve spilled, landing on his head, her body pressing against his, her bosom cushioning what would have been quite a fall against rock hard abs. She could feel the warmth of the sun emanating from his body.

Minerva could only look at him from her position, just below his chest and give him a well-practiced, apologetic smile.

Oh, I-I’m sorry!” She inserted a stutter, all the while forcing blood to rise up to her cheeks, giving her a flustered color. “Are you… um, are you alright? I’m such a klutz. I really am…

She couldn't help but stare at him. There was something about a wet man, one doused with champange, that was... comical? enticing? Both... she couldn't place a finger on it.

tag: @sonny1 words: 437 notes: much obliged.