☀ Sonny Days

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
☀ Sonny Days
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2018 3:19:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","zawarudo"]
[attr="class","zawarudotop"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]JAXON
[attr="class","zawarudotab2"]
]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft"]
[attr="class","zawarudoleft2"]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft3"]

[attr="class","ion-star"]FRIENDSHIP

I may be a thief, but I know the value of relationships.

Jaxon is often viewed as a lackluster human-being when revealed as a member of Team Rocket, but when properly disguised -as is the usual for him- people typically find that they couldn't peg him for a grunt even at the height of their suspicion. He's just too amiable, friendly beyond reasonable doubt even in the most stressful situations. His smile is constant, and the reassuring presence that he provides is one that few fail to find comfort in. The jokes that he offers are subtle, and the deeper tone of his laugh is quite infectious. Most discover that he's quick to befriend, and won't hesitate to include you in his inner circle. Not to say that he'll trust you enough to share his true affiliation, but you'll be able to share an entertaining time with him regardless. When Team Rocket isn't calling, the male lives through his days as any other kind soul might. After all, he's not evil for the sake of it. He just really needs the money, as does his mother. Though that's a story for another time, perhaps if you grow close enough with him: he'll share it!
[break][break]
If you do manage to infiltrate his friend group, you'll notice immediately that he prefers your company over others. If you were speaking, your voice always trumps any stranger or associate that may choose to bother him. You receive priority, regardless of the situation at hand. One might also find that his loyalty knows few limits, willing to sacrifice himself in your favor if the event requires it. This is an extension afforded to even distant friends, for reasons that Jaxon can't quite explain. He figures it's because he's simply a good person at heart, even if his profession might prove otherwise. It's a strange tight-rope that he walks, but one that is kept stable by his growing base of friends. These relationships remind him that he's still human, despite what others might say about Team Rocket.

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]HATESHIP

Oppose me, and I'll strike you down like the rest.

Any enemy of Team Rocket, is -by default- an enemy of Jaxon's. He won't actively go out of his way to show his hatred, but it'll be obvious when he's performing in a professional capacity. Those aligned with the League are obstacles for Jaxon, and -as such- he'll choose to circumvent them when he can. If conflict is on the horizon, it's not believable to think that the male would be willing to harm someone that tried to stop him from completing Rocket objectives. The faction has been too good to him for the male to fail them, so he'd be rather frantic when it came to thinking about the possibility of failure. If this is the capacity that causes you to be an enemy of his, it's safer that you watch out. He can become quite erratic, which means terrible decisions might be in store.
[break][break]
Otherwise, Jaxon can't stand murderers or those who provoke chaos for fun instead of necessity. The trainer could understand if it was the latter, but the former has no place in Jaxon's world. The male is keenly aware that many among the Rocket ranks possess these traits, but he's willing to overlook them in favor of the money that they provide: if only for the time-being. It is true that doubts have begun to fester about his involvement with the group, but he'd never voice them aloud. Perhaps one of his past enemies could turn into a future friend, and slowly lead him away from the path that he now follows.

[attr="class","ion-heart"]LOVESHIP

My mind never leads me astray, but my heart? My heart doesn't know what it wants.

The prospect of love does not elude him, but the right woman is often difficult to find. Jaxon hasn't explored his possibilities in this field, explaining his obvious ineptitude when it comes to flirting and making his attraction known. However he is curious, and is willing to seek out dating opportunities for the sake of experimentation: eventually hoping that one of them will lead to a solid match. Whatever the case, Jaxon is rather upfront when it comes to conveying what he wants. If he believes that you're of his type, then he'll have no problem voicing such an opinion. Though, he is quite the logical man as well. He wouldn't move forward, if he thought a rejection was imminent. He prefers sure-things, or rather things that have a chance to work out. He'll never go in with the expectation of failure, lest that is the result he wants to get.

[attr="class","ion-lightbulb"]LOOKING FOR...

My Pokemon guide me everywhere, even if I'm the trainer...they teach me just as much.

Gimme the pokemons.

[attr="class","zawarudoright"]
[attr="class","ion-clipboard"]

APPLICATION

[attr="class","zawarudoimg"]

[attr="class","zawarudoname"]

JAXON[break]
HOLT

[attr="class","zawarudolyric"]

who knows how long i've been awake now? the shadows on my wall don't sleep. they keep calling me, beckoning. who knows what's right? the lines keep getting thinner. my age has never made me wise, but i keep pushing on and on and on and one. there's nothing left to say, now.

[attr="class","zawarudobot"]

I WASN'T BORN THIS WAY

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-waterdrop"]FIRSTNAME
]

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about friends goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about enemies goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about romance goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about other plots go here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

APPLICATION

JADE[break]
HARLEY

bones shatter, fall apart, and hit the floor. if it doesn't kill you, it doesn't matter any more. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time. no matter where you've been or who you are: if it doesn't kill you, it's sure to leave a horrible scare. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time.

AND THEN EVEN MORE LYRICS CAN GO HERE

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-heart"]FIRSTNAME
]

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about friends goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about enemies goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about romances goes here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

SOME LYRICS GO HERE

stuff about other plots go here! make sure to use break tags when starting a new paragraph.

APPLICATION

ROSE[break]
LALONDE

upon my side where it is felt, i pack a little pistol on my pistol belt. i think it might be fear of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid. under the skin, against the skull, they put a little chip so that they know it all. oh, i think it might be fear of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid.

AND THEN EVEN MORE LYRICS CAN GO HERE

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.zawarudo]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#232323;color:#999999;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotop]border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab]white-space:nowrap;height:10px;padding:20px;padding-right:0px;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab2]width:100%;height:10px;margin-top:20px;background-color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab:hover .zawarudotab2]margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft]height:520px;overflow:auto;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft2]padding:20px;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3]border:solid 1px #191919;margin-bottom:20px;font:11px roboto;text-align:justify;padding:24px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;background-color:#1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1]margin:-24px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;font:bold 10px Inconsolata;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;color:#090909;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 div]float:left;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg]margin:25px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoname]border-top:solid 1px #191919;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;padding:19px;font:bold 20px Space Mono;line-height:15px;text-align:center;color:#eeeeee;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudolyric]padding:25px;font:10px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright]border-top:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1f1f1f;color:#dddddd;font:12px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding:15px;width:140px;margin-left:330px;margin-top:-46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright div]float:right;margin:-15px;border-left:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:45px;width:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudobot]background-color:#2f2f2f;border-top:solid 1px #191919;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:right;padding:20px;line-height:9px;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #1f1f1f;border:0px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color:#2f2f2f;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]