Burning Up [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Burning Up [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 0:12:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It was a hot day and Sam needed to find a way to deal with and not only just for his sake but for his Pokémon as well. The heat was driving everyone mad.

To make things better he managed to drag a friend along who had also been suffering from the heat.

”Okay I brought plenty of stuff for us to eat and drink.” He said referring to the coolers he brought as he then took a seat under a beach umbrella.

”But I didn’t expect it to be this bad.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Burning Up [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 0:18:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lounging on a towel underneath the large umbrella, Circe could only groan with each waking, hellish moment. This was torture. To make matters worse, it wasn't as though she could simply strip her shirt off like the men around her. No, she had to have class and 'be decent'. "Bullshit," her irate comment dripped with venom as she shifted about for the tenth time.

"I don't say this lightly," Circe began, "but I want to die." She hated hot weather. She began to rummage through the cooler, taking out several cold beverages to down.

"Do you have any water types, or anything?"

@samuel
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Burning Up [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 0:26:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”I have some water types but none of them know anything to really help us right now.” He replied, contemplating giving up on life and rolling out towards the sun so it can bake him.

”Unless u want to get blasted in the face by a water pulse or like a hydro pump and trust me you’ll probably wish u just got cooked.” Samuel did however go through his bag and pulled out a Pokéball that might help.

He then released his Glalie and had the brilliant idea of walking over to it and giving it a hug.

”Aaaaah that feels good.” At the moment it did, if he did this for too long he’d get freezer burn.

”Come over here and give it a hug, Circe.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Burning Up [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 0:46:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Even with downing nearly 3 bottles of water at once (years of being a borderline alcoholic trained her for this moment), the sheer feeling of being on death's doorstep wouldn't cease. She hated this. She hated it here.

Circe groaned loudly, letting it serve as her complaint towards him. When the large ball of literal possessed ice appeared, Circe grimaced at the sight of the man hugging it. "...I'm not doing that." Even whilst burning to a crisp under Hoenn's infernal sun, the scientist seemed to retain some sense of dignity. Or, just hardassness.

"Seriously - Samuel, that's embarrassing. I'd rather you get sunburn than have people staring at us."

@samuel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Burning Up [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 0:51:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
And some of those people staring at them actually walked over and wanted to hug up on the Glalie as well.

Even their Pokémon came over to bask in the cool air coming off the ice Pokémon.

”Are you sure about that? It seems like everyone else is alright with it.” Sam didn’t really care because at this point he’d rather look stupid than die of overheating.

”Glalie freeze the water in these bottles will you?” Samuel asked of it as he took some bottles out of a cooler he brought.

The Pokémon complied and then Samuel offered one to Circe.

”How about this? Is this better?”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Burning Up [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 1:10:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The face the woman bore as the masses made their way over to them to take turns hugging the ice-type was comparable to that of a cringe. A genuine look of distaste. However, as the heat began to make its way to her head and the hot discomfort grew, she began to wonder if she should join them.

....Absolutely not. 'I'd rather get blasted by a hydro pump,' she thought to herself with a scoff.

Thankfully, her companion came to her aid once more, and she was quick to take the water bottle from his hands, clinging onto it with a content sigh. The intense cold of the ice felt so nice against her overheated skin. "Mmh, I could kiss you right now." Circe sighed out in relief...Before pausing with a grimace. "Actually, nevermind."

"Hey, you should start charging people for that." Circe commented as various individuals came up to cling onto the ice type.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Burning Up [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 1:21:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”You know what that’s actually not a bad idea.” Samuel said as he then turned around to immediately regret coming outside today.

”Alright people change of plans!” And then he thought of another idea.

”For a small fee Glalie will chill all your drinks and if you don’t have any….” Quickly, Samuel ran over to his cooler and took out some lemonades, poured them in a cup and took some spoons that he was going to use later for when he was going to eat the ice cream he brought but this was more important.

Glalie froze them and Samuel then proudly showed it off to the people gathered around.

”You can have some Glalie made icy pops!” They might as well make the best of this situation.

And to show off how good they were he gave a free one to some kid as his Zigzagoon.

”See they’re tasty!”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Burning Up [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 1:34:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Wait don't give away our-" And there he went, marketing their things like a true salesman. Circe wasn't sure whether to be irritated or impressed. She watched as the man brilliantly turned the almost childish idea into its own money maker. He had...smarts, she'd given him that.

And, she supposed she should help out. In her own, self benefiting way, of course.

"For an extra ten dollars, you hopeless men out there can also help cool me off!" She added on abruptly with a wink. "Oh, it'll cost an extra three dollars if you want to use one of our water bottles, boys!" She called out, sprawling on the ground and letting a trickle of water cascade down onto her thinly clothed form. In the inside, she was both rolling in laughter and slightly grossed out by it all.

But, business was business.

"Should we have charged them more?"
Circe asked with a quirk of her brow at the sight of people actually gathering. Looked like summer madness had brought out the worst in all of them. 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Burning Up [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 1:39:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Probably but I’m not going to complain about it, let’s just get this money and get out of here.” Samuel replied. Sure they found a way too cool off and make some money but that didn’t mean he was suddenly okay with the heat.

After a while of selling Samuel would call it a day, now counting the money they made.

”I think all and all today wasn’t all that bad. I could do without the heat but hey we made some money! Wasn’t so bad, right?”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Burning Up [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 1:47:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

At first, the idea was fun and genuinely helpful. Getting water splashed down her back or lightly poured over her head - lovely. It helped with the heat phenomenally, and all she had to do was prey on desperate, weird guys. But then, it grew into some weird, twisted, fucked up joke. Shitty little kids who paid the money but then attempted to drown her with the water. Or disgusting sweaty beasts who misread and thought she was going to pour water onto them. It was only thirty minutes into the gig when a thoroughly drenched Circe 'closed up shop' and began to help her companion instead.

"I hate people."
Was the only thing she occasionally snarled underneath her breath whilst viciously handing, or pelting, ice pops at people. 

When it was all said and done, they'd made a pretty penny, at the very least. Samuel's question was rewarded with a sharp stare and a sigh. "Let's just go home."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Burning Up [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 5:44:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@samuel