All expenses Paid [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
All expenses Paid [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 1:50:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He was one hundred percent certain that the only reason why they let him on this fancy yacht of theirs was that he’s friends with Circe. And all expenses paid cruise was not something Sam did often if at all and even less so without money coming out of his pocket.

This is why once he found where she was at he’d have to thank her. But that was proving more difficult than he thought due to the size of the god damn boat. He honestly wasn’t sure which part of Rocket’s budget went down the drain for this or if they just stole it.

”Oh there you are! Hey!” And he finally found her.

”I’ve got to assume you’re the reason why they invited me on this, right? Thanks! Let me start to pay you back with one of those fancy drinks I think I saw a waiter carrying around. I imagine it’s got to be good, looks really expensive.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
All expenses Paid [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 2:09:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Honestly, Circe wasn't even sure how she managed to bag the boat. Some talking and drinking led to one thing or another, and suddenly she was a guest of honor and allowed to bring someone with her. It was a very 'big brain' moment of hers - she didn't even consider her acting skills to be that good. But, she didn't question it either, as she paraded down the massive yacht in a nice looking dress, her hair pulled up in a messy bun. It wasn't often she felt so fancy. She rather liked it.

When a familiar voice called out to her, she turned to face them, giving a slight smile. "Oh, yo." Her casual greeting doesn't fit her fancy attire.

"Huh? Oh, you don't have to-" She pauses, lips drawing into a tight line. The thought of a drink did sound...nice. "Something strong, please." Deep red lipstick painted lips pursed in favor of smiling. "if its expensive, just steal it. These people aren't my friends." She offered a shrug. She was here just for the ride, then bouncing to never talk or speak to any of these people again. Even though she was pretty sure the owner of the yacht had invited her to be a bridesmaid at her wedding or something.

"Hurry, hurry before everyone grabs the best looking ones."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
All expenses Paid [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 2:30:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”C’mon now it’s no big deal it’s not like I don’t have any money.” Samuel would then approach one of the wandering waiters and order them some drinks. For him something a bit sweet and with a fruity kick to it and for Circe something strong as she requested.

”Here you go!” He’d say as he handed over the drink after the waiter had quickly gone to get Samuel’s order.

”So how have you been lately? Word on the grapevine is that you’ve made quite some moves! Living it up more ways than one, huh?” He teased as he took a sip of his fruity drink.

It was much better than he expected.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
All expenses Paid [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 2:43:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Fine, fine, if you insist." Circe waved him off, deciding to lean over the boat slightly, watching as it slowly churned over the waves. In the distance, she heard a few other posh individuals making noise near the TV, something about sports - seemed as though they were placing bets. When he returned, her eyes seemed to light up at the sight of the drink. And when she tasted it, she wasn't disappointed. "This is divine," she sighed, "thanks, Samuel." Her gratitude actually seemed sincere for once.

His question nearly makes her choke on the drink though, as a dark look quickly spreads across her expression. "I'm regretting it already." She groaned. "I didn't realize how many actual idiots are within the Team. Each day, I debate pulling the lever and sinking the base." How Eva did it for so long was beyond her. If one more person whined at her to 'gift them a shadow pokemon' she'd shove it up their -

"I'm gonna miss being able to fuck around with you like this." She sighed abruptly. She actually enjoyed the man's company, despite her often hostile quips towards him.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
All expenses Paid [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 2:55:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Yeah no problem.” He replied in between sips. Honestly, if this is how the one percent lived he could get used to it. But then the thought of having to deal with Rocket even more than he already popped into his head and he wanted to throw himself overboard.

”Hey if you need help pulling that lever feel free to ask. I’d love to.” Honestly he was surprised someone didn’t find a way to accidentally blow a hole in the damn.

”It’s not like either one of us is really going anywhere I could always stop by-“ His sentence was interrupted by someone screaming about a boat coming up on the side of the yacht, pirates.

Samuel went to go check it out and much to his surprise he recognized one of them from Pacifidlog Town so apparently they didn’t catch the memo from last time. This was good, Samuel didn’t think he got to really exact his revenge for them attacking his home.

”Circe we’ve got a problem.” Samuel warned as he went back to her, pulling out some Pokéballs.

”Some dipshit pirates are trying to take over the ship.” He added, releasing his Dragonite and Glalie.

The pirates began to board the ship and unfortunately the first pirate to step onboard found themselves being frozen in place by Samuel’s Glalie. The man laughed to himself as he thought a stupid joke about revenge actually being best served cold.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
All expenses Paid [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:16:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Circe snickered - somewhat pleased that even with her newfound rank, she'd still have an ally in the man. Unfortunately, their conversation couldn't get very far. Not before the next tragedy had struck, as the screams of the disgruntled passengers met her ears.

"You're kidding me," the scientist's look was full of disgruntled irritation as Samuel confirmed that they had a newfound problem. "Do we have to do something about it?" She almost sounded as though she were whining, as she reference to the dress and heels she wore.

She nearly wanted to make like a wingull and get the fuck off of the boat and leave it to sink. Unfortunately though, her companion had already started to engage. Truthfully, had it been almost any other, she still would've left without batting an eye. If they got caught in the crossfire, too bad. But, with a loud 'ugh', Circe released a few pokeballs of her own; her ariados and her ninetales.

"Should've just let the damn yacht sink." She grumpily muttered to Samuel as she stood by his side. An inferno from her ninetales rose on the docking board of the pirates, preventing anymore from coming on board so easily without putting out the raging flames first. Toxic threads from her ariados rounded up the pokemon and pirates Samuel dealt with, preventing them from rising up to cause havoc.

"Speaking of sinking...Think we can sink their ship?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
All expenses Paid [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:29:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As more pirates came onto the boat the more Samuel either had knocked off or frozen in place. One pair of pirates had gotten hit by Dragonite’s Hurricane which blew the straight off the yacht and to who knows where in the middle of the sea.

”Yikes!” Samuel winced as he watched the ordeal, even seeing the powerful winds blow their shirts off. But now with the pirate invasion being held back by their collective Pokémon would he reply to Circe.

”While I’d love to just leave these bastards attacked my home and I need to pay them back for it.” Samuel replied as he decked one rather eager pirate in the face as they approached him.

”And you know what that sounds like a brilliant idea!” Samuel would then look to his Dragonite.

”Galleon! Use Hyper Beam on their boat.” And just the sound of him saying that sent a lot of the pirates into a panic as they couldn’t do much to stop the dragon from lighting up their boat.

”I suggest that the rest of you just give up at this point, this raid as been a shit show for you guys.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
All expenses Paid [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:44:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"ah, I see." Circe replied, begrudgingly agreeing with a nod. If they'd attacked his hometown, she supposed she could risk getting the dress dirty. She whistled as a man went flying, finding nothing but humor in the situation.

"Let's help him out." She released her arbok, who launched out a series of mud bombs, the attack acting like canons that put holes into the side of the pirate's ship. Seeing their actual panic as they attempt to patch together their rapidly sinking ship was hilarious.

"A-argh...Retreat!" It was with that call that the pirates finally began to flock back to their sinking ship, leaving the yacht in peace.

"Got your revenge now, avenger boy?" Circe questioned with a raised brow. 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
All expenses Paid [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:51:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Yeah I guess but now this trip has been ruined.” Samuel sighed.

Well they were still in the middle of the ocean so there was still a ways to go before they could reach land.

”Actually, we might be able to enjoy it a bit before we get anywhere so let’s just drop these losers off in the lowest part of the ship and let the crew handle them when we dock.” Yeah that sounded like a great idea. And with the help of the crew they did just that and the two Rockets would be able to enjoy the rest of their boat ride.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
All expenses Paid [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:56:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Where's the fucking league when you actually need them." Circe complained, but didn't seem to hesitate in aiding her companion in cleaning up the mess the pirates had made. After that was done, they were, at least, revered as heroes of some sort - which meant drinks were on the boat, much to Circe's delight. They were also invited to come back on their next yacht cruise. What a happy, good ending!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
All expenses Paid [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 9:48:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@samuel