Disgruntled employees [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 2:18:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
This sort of thing was to be expected in an organization like this, no honor among thieves right?

But Samuel didn’t expect it to happen so fast but Rocket was always an unruly group of crooks so maybe he shouldn’t have been all that surprised.

There was a group that defected, saying that their new boss was a phony and they’d run their own sect of Rocket but of course that wasn’t going to fly.

”How do you want to handle this?” He’d ask Circe.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 2:33:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It wasn't hard to see the irritation on Circe's face, for having to deal with something as low tasked as this. It was stupid. Ridiculous. Annoying.

"They didn't say we can't kill them." Her response is almost immediate. The reply isn't out of some sense of cruelty or a want to be a wannabe psycho. It's simply the most effective and quickest route to go - and perhaps the most logical. No trying to teach them a lesson that'd inevitably take more time, nor did they have to waste time possibly in the future with the same idiotic crooks. But, she realized not everyone shared her cryptic way of logical thinking, and so she soon waved it off.

"They're supposedly in that warehouse up ahead, right?" She questioned, "just beat and scare them shitless then, I guess. Say the boss sends his regards like they do in the movies." She didn't think much of their intelligence, and so she didn't feel the need to waste brain cells making a complex plan for them. They'd royally fucked up, it was time they paid they price.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 2:42:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Yeah they’re just ahead. And scaring them, that’ll be easy.” Samuel said with a smile.

”I’d bet they’re probably just a bunch of cowards whose barks are worse than their bites.” He added with a shrug. They probably thought they big and bad in a group but the moment you don’t back off they’d scatter like bugs.

”I’ve got the perfect idea for this too.” Samuel took out some Pokéballs and let out his two Salamence and Dragonite.

The group of dragons would be enough to show these idiots that they royally fucked up thinking they could get away with this.

Once they approached the warehouse Samuel would turn to Circe.

”Give the word and they’ll blow the door down.” And that they would, with a combination of flamethrowers and a hyper beam that entrance would be completely blown out and they’d be able to walk right in.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:04:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Circe nodded, letting her hands fold into the pockets of her jacket. "Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case." Circe agreed. It was why most groups like this fell apart so quickly - they couldn't back up their bark with actual bite. But, alas, this group would be dealt with rather quickly.

"Oh?" Circe questioned with a tilt of her head, a smirk playing onto her lips. With the group of dragons in tow, she gave the sign and the door was easily blown off, harsh sunlight spilling into the previously dark warehouse. It revealed a group of three, two men and a woman, crowded around together.

"What the fuck-" The loud shout of a man was cut off when he spotted the two. "I dunno who the hell you guys think you are, but you're dealing with Team Rocket. Fuck off!"

"Oh, how cute."
Circe sneered. "They think they're people." Her eyes flickered over to the girl, who bore a cocky look. On her arm, she saw the woman held a particular looking bracelet, with an even more particular looking stone. Both looked a bit beat up, as though they were about to fall off the hinges.

'Mega evolution? No wonder these brats are cocky.'
Circe scoffed under her breath.

"Gengar, get rid of that bracelet." From seemingly no where, her gengar appeared from the shadows, a carefully aimed shadow punch catching the woman off guard, and sending the bracelet flying from off of her arm. Gengar easily caught it between its teeth, smashing the dingy looking thing with its teeth, whilst the actual stone disappeared into the abyss of its stomach. It disappeared back into the shadows once more. 

"Aw, sorry we broke your toy."
Circe taunted in a voice of feigned kindness.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:14:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
With the sudden appearance of Gengar and its attack the group of so-called Rockets was too preoccupied with that to react to the dragons that were now coming after them.

”See this is what happens when you get caught staring and not paying enough attention to the next immediate threat.” Samuel shook his head at this group of amateurs.

They probably stole that mega stone off of someone or perhaps even stole it from Rocket and that was why they were so confident they could get away with this.

One Salamence and Dragonite had managed to pin the two men down but the woman managed to slip away.

”Oh no don’t run!” Samuel called out, his voice monotone as he really didn’t care.

There wasn’t like there was anywhere else to go and his other Salamence or Circe’s Gengar would catch her.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:35:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The fear of the wannabe rockets was nearly palpable, and utterly disgusting. These were supposed to be villains? Pathetic. Seeing Samuel's dragons practically drooling on the shuddering, terrified men was somewhat satisfying, and Circe couldn't help but laugh. "This is adorable." And they thought they could defy rocket? As if.

The woman that ran didn't stand a chance, as Circe's gengar abruptly appeared before her, a chilling tongue coming out to lick the woman, paralyzing her in place. she would then be none too gently tossed over towards her motley crew with a shadow punch to the back. "easy girl, we don't want to break her." Circe warned the giggling ghost. She did have to admit though...revenge tasted oh so sweet when it was served cold.

"A-are you gonna kill us?!" One of the men had began to cry.

"Yea." Circe nonchalantly said, a bluff, but they didn't need to know that. She shrugged. "Do the honors?" She glanced towards Samuel.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:41:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel shrugged, well if this is how they were going to play it then he’d follow her lead.

”Alright boys you heard the lady, light em up.” Samuel said as he twirled a finger in the air. Each of his dragons prepared to fire off attacks from their mouths.

Dragonite was going to use a hyper beam while his two Salamence were about to make Rocket wannabe barbeque out of the other ones.

That’s when all the screaming and crying and slobbering and begging for forgiveness and promising that they’ve learned their lesson and they’ll never do it again started.

”Is that good enough for you? I think they might have learned their lesson.” Samuel asked Circe, noticing in the corner of his eye that one of them pissed themselves.

”Gross dude.” He gagged a little.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:50:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel's show of utterly scaring them shitless was quite amusing. It took everything within the scientist not to burst out laughing, if just to try and keep appearance. Seeing one of them even piss on themselves....She only tsked and shook her head.

"Mmh...I guess. I'm glad trash like this isn't in Team Rocket to begin with."
Circe scoffed, turning back to the trip with a narrowed stare. "Get out of our sight." It was with that that, once Samuel's dragons let them, they were sent scrambling.

"I didn't take you for a person who could play a villain so well. Good job."
She taunted.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:55:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Years of experience.” He shrugged as she watched the group of wannabes scramble to get out of the warehouse. The one that pissed himself had taken his shirt off and tied it around his waist to hide the piss stain, totally unaware that it had gone down his leg.

”Yeah let’s get out of here.” Samuel suggested as he returned his Pokémon.

”I think I saw a good spot to get some food not too far from here. You down?”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:58:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The look of disgust on Circe's face honestly couldn't get any worse. But, as quickly as their task had came, it was done with. And so, at the man's offer, she nodded. "Sounds like a good idea." Only two villains could move on so quickly from terrorizing someone within an inch of their life. "you're paying though." And with that, the two left the warehouse off to get a well deserved meal.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 9:48:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@samuel