[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

war was heck.
[break][break]
even if he wasn't successful in taking the general then he'd just keep going and going and going. he wasn't going to give up. pokkenger doesn't give up. the beating of the charizard's wings blew back some of the smoke revealing the form of the zeraora shamefully getting back to its feet as the masked hero released another pokemon, his torterra. "sorry saint. i got a need for that alien. and i know leaving her to you folk means i ain't probably never seeing her again. i can't chance that."
[break][break]
he aimed his hand towards them. "push on through!" he yells as his torterra unleashes a leaf storm to push away any interlopers as well as his zeraora who joines him with a static discharge. the hero and his charizard fly foward aiming to grab smohke and whiske her away with the party, a protective barrier up in case of the silp patriarch deciding to try and stop him.
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:[break]

+ charges on ruby and fern and smohke![break]
    + torterra uses leaf storm![break]
    + zeraora uses discharge![break]
    + charizard uses protect![break]
    + goes in to steal back smhoke![break]
    + sunny day count 4/5

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]@meteor falls raid

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
WAR OF THE WORLDS: METEOR FALLS WARFRONT
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 9:26:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]METEOR FALLS WARFRONT

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

WAR OF THE WORLDS RAID
SETTING: LATE SEPTEMBER
THIRD DAY OF THE WAR

EPILOGUE

IN THE AFTERMATH, Meteor Falls returns to its solemn silence. The conflict around General Smohke eventually reaches an end. Incoming League forces seize her and take her into their custody. However, she is first nursed back to health, for her leg seems to have been melted off by the odd, viral creature within the meteoroid.[break][break]

[break][break][break]

The mural that has discerned is investigated by the League further and reaffirms the councilman's initial analysis. Painted against the chamber's walls, a prophecy claims that a meteoroid will strike Hoenn once again. The cave drawings wrap around the circular chamber, reflecting the story's notion that this is a cyclical event. Signs point to a meteoroid's impact event happening soon... but when? And is this prophecy based in truth?[break][break][break]

In the end, 's Tapu Lele seems to have sustained terrible injuries during the battle with Celesteela. Although the island deity does not perish, it removes itself from the Head Scientist, taking away its bestowed avatar powers in an effort to heal itself before disappearing.[break][break][break]

Although the Pheromosa does not enter 's pokeball, he will eventually be able to place her in one with the use of one of the League's antidotes. The antidote is potent enough to allow her to be caught by a Hoenn-made device.[break][break][break]

As Meteor Falls is reconstructed by the League, everyone is haunted by what they've seen this day. The foreign alien creature is something no one has seen before— and who knows when it will be back.[break][break][break]

REWARDS & NOTES

FOR COMPLETING THIS RAID, the following rewards will be distributed to all participating characters:[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

CONSIDERING CHARACTER ACTIONS, the following reward/endorsements will be distributed to , , , :[break][break][break]
[break][break][break]

NOTES

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I had a riot moderating this thread and finding ways to grant your characters the spotlight. I hope you had fun as well, and I hope that this event grants your characters with new opportunities and possibilities for development, plotting, and more.[break][break][break]

Now, please heed the following information items:[break][break]

• Actions will outweigh your rolls unless it is specified otherwise.
  • Communicate with fellow players in the raid when wanting to interact or team up with their characters. However, do not feel slighted if they say no.
  • Do not power game or meta game. Avoid this by communicating with others to clear potential misunderstandings, consulting , and allowing the outcome to be determined by the moderator.
  • Lastly, if you have a character that has a Type: Null, but they did not participate in the event, do not fret! Your Type: Null would have gone ballistic before calming down— but they would not have evolved. In order to evolve them, you must complete a social thread with a character that has a Silvally and indicate your Type: Null is evolving in moderation requests when archiving your thread.
[break][break][break]

Stay tuned for more and thank you again for your incredible writing! Monetary and infamy-related rewards will be distributed shortly; however, items can be redeemed and used immediately.
[break][break][break]