part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
journey [r][c]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 23:44:05 GMT
shiv Avatar

JOURNEY

ALEXEI'S RESEARCH THREAD

THE TORNADUS LOOKS DOWN UPON THE PHIONE. Although he does not intend for it, his pointed glance carries with it condescension and scrutiny.

"a phione. child of a sea guardian. that is all i know."

's recollection of the events in the cloud is met with similar ignorance.

"this place is not the birthplace of the universe." Perhaps, the Tornadus misunderstood the gym leader's inquiry- but the confusion reveals his lack of knowledge too.

Sensing Alexei's fear, the Tornadus sets the REVEAL GLASS against a tuft in his cloud. Extending his hands forth, he blows a strong, steady wind from his mouth.

Before his palms, a shard appears. Green and purple, dappled with the yellows of some ancient magatama.

"i must go. this shard of me will be yours to help keep you safe." The Tornadus says. "i will return to this place in the sky no longer... but should fate have it, we will meet again. farewell, human."

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS IS THE FINAL MOD POST OF JOURNEY. will no longer be able to retrieve feathers, but he now possesses a SHARD OF TORNADUS. When the Tornadus leaves, the SHARD WILL IMMEDIATELY BURST to form a TORNADUS that can control as a Pokemon of his party.

However, the TORNADUS SHARD can not speak nor does he have the same memories, knowledge, wisdom and personality as the Tornadus that Alexei has met. In other words, he is a blank slate.

Feel free to place the TORNADUS in your PC and choose its moves like a GACHAPON POKEMON. To learn the move, BLEAKWIND STORM, you must use a DISTORTION. Furthermore, this Pokemon CAN NOT SHIFT INTO ITS THERIAN FORME yet.

Feel free to post once more before submitting this to MODERATOR REQUESTS for archival.