2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
pyrrhic battlegrounds [m]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 13:26:48 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler immediately perked up at Kaz's suggestion that she could count on him as a training partner. Since he'd been the one that had first introduced her to martial arts, she respected his knowledge and experience on the subject. "Don't mind if I do!" Honestly, he could teach her so much!

"Yeah, the biceps definitely did it," she drawled out, amused. The man was so built Skyler wondered if there was any space left for internal organs. Still, the sight of him moving his hips and showing off his abs to muderous, cannibal aliens was one she wouldn't soon forget. And she wouldn't let Kaz forget either.

"Home it is." The boat soon moved into open waters and it wasn't long before shore greeted them. Skyler looked at Kaz from the corner of her eyes. "You're going to get checked up as soon as we get to shore." Her voice turned commanding, laced with steel. She would take him to see a doctor even if she had to drag him - which shouldn't be such a difficult endeavor seeing as he didn't seem to be able to move much.

The blonde did her best to give Kaz a reassuring smile. "What good would it do to go by myself? I'd be eaten and then who'd drag your sorry ass back to shore next time?" She snorted as she looked ahead. If he'd noticed that she hadn't actually promised anything, it would have to be discussed another time.

● tags:
● notes: ...
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pyrrhic battlegrounds [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 1:42:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: