awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @birdie
BERNICE ALBERS
you light up a mean blaze [solowild]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2020 23:07:50 GMT
BERNICE ALBERS Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Man, this sucks," Birdie says before tossing a few more branches onto her slowly growing campfire, "Man, this really sucks."

She was kind of excited when Ms. Halesberry praised her for her work on the ranch (even if it felt a bit unfair to put her on par with her partner of the day), and was actually kind of elated to think she'd done so well the woman would recommend she go help a few other ranchers she knows; but after walking to Slateport and a boat ride to Dewford and then another boat ride to just outside Petalburg she can't help but start running low on excitement.

Especially when the boat gets to the route outside Petalburg too late for her to make the walk all the way there, and she winds up having to camp out in the middle of nowhere without all the proper supplies.

"I knew I should have stole a tent . . ." she whines, sitting down close to the fire with a few tied-together-sweaters wrapped around her shoulders.

@solowild

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f8a8c2[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2020 1:34:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MARILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUGE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

sunshine

birdie
she/her
eighteen
october 11
sootopolis city
homosexual
amateur trainer
cadet
everybody loves a winner, so nobody loves me
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @birdie
BERNICE ALBERS
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2020 22:58:00 GMT
BERNICE ALBERS Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]It takes a bit of time, but Birdie manages to get the fire properly roaring. The smell of burning wood fills the air as the blaze's warmth spreads. Lazily, Birdie dips into her bag to pull out a bag of snacks and some sausage. She munches on the former while skewering a few of the latter with an iron poker.

"At least I've got these," she murmurs between mouthfuls of salty chips and cheesy popcorn. For a few minutes she stays like that, soaking in the silence and munching on her food. Ever so slowly the smell of firewood is joined by the scent of cooking meat and the artificially flavored dust that coats her fingertips.

It draws a visitor around the time she dips into her bag for bread to wrap the sausages in. Birdie catches sight of a Marill watching from the other side of the fire as she pulls the poker from it. One of a handful of pokemon she can recognize at a glance -- they make for both trendy pets and strong battlers.

"Uh, hey buddy," she says, watching it bounce eagerly in place -- eyes locked onto the "meal" she's preparing for herself. It's not hard to get the picture. Especially as she looks at it for a few moments longer.

Marill are naturally kinda chubby, but this one is a bit exceptionally round.

"You like . . . want some food?" she asks, and it quickly begins to bounce towards her. Around the fire and then straight forward until it's within a couple feet of her, "Friendly! I take it I'm not the first person to offer?"

She gets only closed eyes and an open mouth in response. Definitely not the first person to offer.

Birdie splits a sausage with the Marill, eventually lets out her other three party members to eat as well. She marvels at the now four pokemon in her company as they interact. Drifter and Bubbie antagonize one another as Dozer looks on from his place pressed against her side. The Marill sneaks in and out of proximity of food -- always managing to come away with a crumb or bite of something.

Before bed Birdie calls it close and offers it a pokeball the same way she had Dozer.

"Wanna come with? I dunno if it'll be as good pickings as schmoozing with tourists, but I've always got snacks."

@solowild

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f8a8c2[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2020 0:28:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU BEFRIENDED MARILL!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUGE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!