saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
conditioning [solo wild]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 6:37:12 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]There is nothing but misery on Lillian's mind as she pedals her way through Route 111. God, biking didn't used to suck this bad. At worst she'd get off a bike and be a bit sore. Maybe her calves would ache a little the next day. But now? How'd things get so bad? Her legs burn and her face is drenched and somehow her ribs ache.

It's awful, but also all the truth she needs to see to know she's making the right choice today.

If the battle at Meteor Falls taught her anything it's that she's not half the woman she used to be. She went into the war battle rusted, out of shape, and with a team not even all her own. The choices she made on her own were sloppy and not even Fernando's plan could cover all the holes worn through her abilities.

One moment stands out to her clear and terrifying. The LEECH SEED from the Ultra Beast . . . the way it wound around Fernando and left her helpless. If Stormy wasn't there he would have died, she's sure of it. And that's not right! It should be her there to act as his lifeline. If she's there he should be fine.

Lillian can't promise to be his shield and then crumble at the first threat. That's why she's out here sweating her ass off today. She needs to fortify herself. Next time she will be ready.

@solowild

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,879 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
conditioning [solo wild]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2020 0:23:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BONSLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOW KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TEARFUL LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

sunshine

lily
she/her
twenty-five
december 25
saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
conditioning [solo wild]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2020 0:32:33 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]It's childish, but all that frustration gets Lillian pedaling harder than she know she ought to. She rears up on her bike and pushes at her limits just to vent the leftover feelings from the war, the days after, her dreams last night. It's stupid and she knows it and it leaves her suddenly struggling to continue riding her bike at all. It's sheer luck that a passing parade of Bonsly give her an excuse to stop.

She puts a foot down to act as a temporary kickstand and drapes herself over the handlebars. Her arms hang over the tops, her back bends to allow her head to rest between them. This is another problem. Her head. She can't keep it as clear and steady as she was always able to before. She's so quick to anger, to panic, to sentiment. There's so much noise all the time.

It takes real effort to wind herself back down every time. Even now she needs to take an extra thirty seconds after the Bonsly pass to suck down water and smooth out her breathing. Her body complains as she straightens herself back up in her bicycle seat but she ignores it. This pain is the price she pays for getting worked up. She's going to finish this route.

Her half-empty water bottle is put back in its holder behind her seat and she's back to it.

@solowild

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,879 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
conditioning [solo wild]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2020 7:42:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GROWLITHE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

sunshine

lily
she/her
twenty-five
december 25
saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
conditioning [solo wild]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2020 17:45:06 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The next time she runs into a pokemon on her ride it's alone, but much more of a roadblock than the Bonsly had been. The Growlithe shoots out from a bush to the side of the path and begins barking and growling immediately upon spotting Lillian. She tries to ride around it and it cuts her off. She considers changing course and it follows her. All the while its ears and fur stand on end.

"I am tired, move," she says, voice low and icy. Of course it doesn't so much as flinch. It's a wild pokemon, not one of her party members. It hasn't been put through the rigors that teach a pokemon why they ought to listen when she speaks. Whatever. She doesn't have time to reason with the thing. Reaching behind her to a different set of holders she pulls out one of a few pokeballs.

Bright, white light shines and her Butterfree appears. Lillian points at the Growlithe.

"Naptime," she commands with the voice of a parent scolding their toddler. Butterfree is quick to respond. A dusting of green powder slowly covers its wings, and then with one strong beat of them it scatters and falls forward through the air. The Growlithe barks as flames lick at its teeth -- a FIRE FANG that might be threatening were it not so quickly snuffed out by the SLEEP POWDER falling all around it.

The Growlithe is asleep before it even gets a chance to attack. Lillian stares at its crumpled body on the ground for a moment before sighing. The pokemon vanishes in a flash of red light.

@solowild

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,879 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
conditioning [solo wild]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2020 23:31:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE GROWLITHE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!