awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
do i look like a plumber? [m/c]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 15:25:27 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
There was so much going on around hoenn that it was hard for the gym leader to keep up at this point. On the plus side, his gym wasn’t being bombarded by people as soon as it opened because of what was going on. Yes, the appointments filled quickly but not nearly as quickly as he feared. And with today being one of the days the gym was closed, the new rustboro city gym leader head out on a mission the league requested him to take care of. But this time, this one was close to home. So close, it was actually in Rustboro City. The city reports of pokemon seeking refuge in the sewers. And if not taken care of soon, could prove problematic for his new home. In hopes to get this mission done quickly so he could enjoy his day off, Maverick gathered his team and headed out of his gym.

Warm colored orbs flickered over the city outskirts, unsure of who is partner was for this mission. He shifted his weight, hands shoved in his pockets as a cool breeze sent a chill down his spine. Winter was coming. The leaves on the trees were almost gone and the weather was getting colder. He sniffled, wishing he brought a thicker jacket then the only he had had. His pokemon seemed unbothered by the chilly weather. Lucky. In fact, the the garchomp just stood there almost like a statue. The urge to poke her to make sure she was alive and not frozen was real. But he didn’t, don’t poke the bear. He let out a sigh, hoping his partner would show up soon.

tags ❱
ooc ❱ sweep the sewer not the best. x.x