Hall of Horrors (Rockets/Wild)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 4:40:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"I ain't your bitch. But jeeze, you have some shitt- oof!" Distracted by Jacob's newest attack, both Chu-e and Sunshine didn't notice the flying nut hurtling at the man. The Forretress smacked him down, knocking him flat on his ass. He hissed out in pain; pretty sure that was going to leave a bruise.

"The fuck-" But this thing was out for blood. Looked like Chu-e was getting some karma for making fun of poor Jacob so much. He barely had enough time to roll out of the way before it slammed it's heavy body down on him. It probably would have killed him if it landed. This thing looked like it had a vendetta to settle. Probably hated Rocket and Chu-e was the one in uniform, here.

Sunshine jumped into action, at least. He was slow and weakened, yes, but he would do his best to defend his Trainer. Throwing himself between the two of them, Sunshine unleashed a Flamethrower at the bug/steel type. It hit dead on and singed the creature but she would not be deterred.

There was a powerful crack of electricity before a Zap Cannon shot pushed through the flames, overpowering the fire attack. It slammed right into Sunshine, making him cry out in pain and sending him flying to the side. He landed in a heap next to Chu-e, unconscious. The Forretress turned her attention back onto Chu-e with that out of the way.

"Oh. Shit." Chu-e scrambled to get up, the spot he was just in hit with a Gyro Ball.

He fumbled at his belt for another pokeball as the bug type came closer. He grabbed one, tried to use it, found it was an unused one. The pokemon came closer, deliberate, as her body began to flash and exude heat- an Explosion. One that close would probably kill him.

So he tossed the empty pokeball instead, sucking the Pokemon inside. Chu-e took a shaky breath before calling Sunshine back into his ball.

"Let's get the fuck out of here."

catching forretress cause i have a stupid idea
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 7:04:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
CHU-E CAUGHT FORRETRESS!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sturdy[break]
zap cannon / magnet rise / gyro ball / explosion
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

once the thread is completed, post in mod reqs! ♥

close tab

played by

Tagger

he/him/his
rocket grunt
Grunt
1 height
1 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @johnnyboy
jacob berwick
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 10:38:49 GMT
jacob berwick Avatar
Jacob nearly fell over from the shock of the Forretress' slam into the ground. From there, all he could do was watch on as his cohort attempted to bat off the angry insect, who seemed to have it out for him. Despite Sunshine's best efforts to take on the armored insect, the Forretress fired off a Zap Cannon at the canine. Jacob could only watch on with a saddened expression as his comrade's dog was taken out. From there, the Forretress would try to take the humans with her with an Explosion.

At least he managed to capture the thing, preventing the explosion before it could happen.

Jacob nodded, recalling Johanna and Morrigan back to their Pokeballs. He would then follow the other grunt back down the path they came. The sight of more grunts patrolling the streets of Slateport would be an indication that they were relatively safer than they were earlier. "Before we part ways, should we see if the backup power at the PokeCenter has enough juice to heal our Pokemon?", he would ask Choi, practically offering to accompany him there.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 18:48:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Taking a deep breath, Chu-e mulled over his options. Seemed like the best option was just to hang with this guy for now. Sunshine was down right now and he was his most reliable pokemon in a fight right now. He needed to really beef up Sweetness and Stray if he wanted to use them. Monster had always been out of the question except for emergencies... So he nodded, making sure his hat was straight after and quickly dusting himself off from him tumble.

"Yeah. You'd thing as many electric pokemon as we took someone could keep it running more than ten fucking minutes." Which was a general complaint, but a valid one he felt, and he wanted to be angry at something right now. So he walked with Jacob, back to safety. "If you ever wanna patrol again, hit me up. That was pretty wild."

aaaand exit thread! if u wanna do another one hmu!