twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
beeswax
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 21:25:33 GMT
arian coin Avatar
dress in casual clothing. the soon-to-return gym leader wasn't exactly fond of entering caves. especially ones full of honey. "so this is their nest," arian spoke into his xtransceiver, "i hope you're sending someone over, haha! i'd hate to have all this fun..." he'd look at the surplus amount of honey all over the entrance, "...to myself."

the normally ecstatic gym leader wasn't so happy about going in. "it's a good thing i didn't wear the suit, honey is hard to get out." arian would end the call with his mission assigner. "now we wait for that helping hand--talonflame don't eat that!" he'd yell at the flaming bird who would hover near the honey glazed entrance, a satchel over its body.

missions: here
notes: open.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
beeswax
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 23:38:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
With his Typhlosion in tow, Ben made his way to the area. There were some strict instructions to bring a fire-type - and luckily he had a few to spare. Spotting another human and his own Talonflame ahead, he'd lift a hand to them. The blond man was dressed in his typical ranger gear. It was good for any situation, honestly. "Ello" he said, coming a bit closer.

Typhlosion eyed the Talonflame, knowing Ben's was at home minding the house. And Ben would not risk his Charizard going berserk on everything here, so he opted for his typical partner. "I'm Benedict, w' the rangers" he extended a hand to the unknown Gym Leader. "they sent me over. Hope ye weren't waitin' long." They didn't have air travel yet, so walking was the best experience.

1/5
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
beeswax
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 0:50:19 GMT
arian coin Avatar
shaking his hand. arian would gleefully introduce himself, "arian coin, nice to meet you!" talonflame, once more, attempted to lick the honey, "aht, aht!" he shouted quickly only for the fire-type to hide behind typhlosion.

"anyway, we're just here to collect honey. we just have to be quick, the queen bee will notice somethings up the second we touch it." it was a quick get in and get out, "if you're ready, let's go get stung!" with a flashlight in hand, arian would toss it. "since your typhlosion's here we don't need a flashlight, right?"

notes: @benedict  

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
beeswax
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 2:48:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He'd been burned badly, lost an eye and had scars over his person... Being stung by a huge wasp was probably karma at this point. Benedict clasped the back of his head with a hand, once releasing Arian's. He chuckled deeply, gesturing with his other hand for the man to go ahead. "Typhlosion can provide light, ye" he would say.

The large mammal took position between the two humans, setting his neck fur on display for the added light. Benedict would move with Arian to the entrance, eager to begin. Beekeeping was not something he was fairly interested in, but he knew how important the honey was for the economy. Every bit helps in a time like this. "Lead t' way" he says now, giving a soft smile.

Benedict was not so much a leader. He took a more defensive position if anything, content to follow the Gym Leader and his orders. If it didn't kill them, he didn't mind.

2/5
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
beeswax
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 3:15:02 GMT
arian coin Avatar
as they entered the cavern. arian would lead the way. scanning the area, talonflame flew beside its trainer. "so far there aren't any combee's about, they must be somewhere deep inside." as they further went in, they would eventually come to a stop.

a large hive blocked them from going any further. the holes were large enough for them to enter just as they were for those, being the combee and the queen, to exit. "well, at least we don't have to go any further. talonflame, the jar!" the wall was practically leaking honey. this was going to be easy, "you guys just wait there while we extract some honey, it should be quick." and so they were off.

they would enter the hive. allowing for benedict and typhlosion to remain on standby and guard duty. "it'll be quick!" he screamed from inside the combeehive.

notes: @benedict  

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
beeswax
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 17:26:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It'll be quick.

That was the motto he was living by right now. As they entered the dark cave, Typhlosion's light was the only thing that provided warmth. The buzzing of the Combee was faint, and he had no idea where their queen was. He was to remain on guard duty, glancing this way and that. If anything, it was a natural job for him. He was sturdy and experienced in field work.

Ben gave a nod as Arian disappeared into the honeycomb. He opted to remain silent in case the sensitive Combee could hear. They wouldn't take kindly to them harvesting, but it was required. Ben was acutely aware there could be beekeepers but there was also something about wild honey. It was apparently superior. If Avery was here, she could tell him. She was the food expert.

3/5