[googlefont=Montserrat:700,700i|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.angelonfire] --aofAccent:#008000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","angelonfire"]
[attr="class","aofSidebar"]

@jude

[attr="class","aofBody"]

she had hoped to not revisit the site. [break][break]

unfortunately, things will never go as planned (they never have, so she's lost the incentive to hope for more). she had to arrange the funeral after the relief effort made some change and, giving her just enough time to readjust in the seat of devon, she immediately mobilized the company to assist with the effort. the majority of staff hired for this were already working with reconstruction of destroyed buildings, damages caused by flooding, and so forth. otherwise, it wasn't her responsibility to tend to the families who had lost their loved ones. [break][break]

even when she knows the feeling all too well. [break][break]

the woman sighs, with blissey at her side. she had also brought her fair share of pokemon to help with the clearing of debris, with the healer pokemon acting on standby in the case where someone would get hurt in this process. meanwhile, she stands at the entrance of a destroyed building as a result of the flooding caused by wailords. many, many wailords..[break][break]

and kyogre, of course. [break][break]

daphne sends out her pyroar, who stands tall at her side. thankfully, he would have been big enough to fit through the broken frame that used to be a door. "garnet, exude some heat from your body." she waves her hand to the regal feline, prompting a growl as it treads the puddles, hoping to evaporate it with each sizzling step. she calls out from the frame, hoping to grab someone's attention. "could someone help in here?"

[attr="class","aofCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.angelonfire] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#eee; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--aofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: aofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody] width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody i] color:#999; border-bottom:1px solid var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#aaa; padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
relief effort
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 19:18:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Coming!" came a voice, boots heavy on the ground as a woman appears at the other's side. Jude is ready to be put to work. Ever since her discharge from Kanto's military, she has felt restless as they come. She needs to fill her time doing something so why not join the relief efforts?

She flashes the brunette a wide grin before giving a salute. "How can I help?" the situation wasn't clear but to note she did have her fancy medical kit on her hip, along with a few tools for moving objects and hacking away at debris. An axe, for one. A few bundles of rope also. Her combat knife was hidden in her boot, sheathed away in case she needed to cut something.

This is a distraction from the real problem; her family. Jude is all too eager to avoid them for a bit longer while she collects her thoughts.

1/5
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
relief effort
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 19:36:36 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700,700i|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.angelonfire] --aofAccent:#008000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","angelonfire"]
[attr="class","aofSidebar"]

@jude

[attr="class","aofBody"]

there's no point. [break][break]

no point in sticking her head in the past while she needed to help with the relief effort. no point in troubling herself with more than what she could chew. starting small and doing what she could, should be enough; right? the other workers from devon had already received their orders, and there was no need for her to breathe down their necks. [break][break]

a peppy voice rings through the air, as a young red head began to approach the woman. ah, a bright sight in the ruins of disaster. maybe her sunny attitude should help the icy woman relax a bit. "do you have any pokemon that can help with clearing the debris?" she asks, gesturing to her pyroar as an example.

"there could be people who took shelter when the war started, and i wanted to clear everything out in case there were people trapped in." and speaking of debris, daphne pulls out a second pokeball - this time sending out her garchomp with the intention to have it cleave through larger pieces. [break][break]

"and thank you for the help," she starts, offering the young woman a semblance of a smile. it was the most she could conjure up at the moment, anyhow. "my name is daphne stone, a pleasure."

[attr="class","aofCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.angelonfire] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#eee; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--aofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: aofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody] width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody i] color:#999; border-bottom:1px solid var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#aaa; padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
relief effort
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 20:00:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Oh, yeah, sure" she would respond, digging around on her belt for a specific Pokemon. She released Blaziken, wondering if she'd have to release Blissey once they found people needing help. The Stone industry efforts seemed to be handling the first aid relief swimmingly though - that's why she was here.

She instructs Blaziken to lift a nearby pillar. Jude even goes so far to lift with the fire/fighting type, both their scrawny arms bulging with effort as the pillar was held up briefly before tossed to the side. "Ahh..." the woman does a 'fhew' of relief, chuckling "feels good to get the blood pumpin' again with some action..." she says mostly to herself, glancing at Daphne as she introduces herself.

"Ah - I'm Jude" she extends a hand but pauses. Wiping it quickly on her pant leg, she extends it again. "sorry. I know I should be down and trodden about this mess" the woman gestures around with her free arm "but I think if you do that, you fail to notice the bright side. Like, people! They could be alive somewhere, needing help... And it's not raining. So there's that."

She does a 'hehe' of a chuckle. "But I'll shove a foot in my mouth awkwardly if you think I'm being too cheerful?"

2/5