Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
A ghostly playdate [m]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 7:04:19 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Corsola was dropped off at the Pokémon day care. She was an extremely shy Pokémon and he wanted to try and help her metaphorically break out of her shell and be a bit more social with him and more Pokémon. However Corsola had other plans, she scanned around the grassy area she was left in and immediately floated over slowly to the darkest spot she was able to find and hid immediately inside of her shell and tried to just wait for Bryan to come back and pick her up from this hell hole. It was too bright, too noisy, and too grassy too. All she wanted to do was nap.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
A ghostly playdate [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 8:44:56 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
 Blitz the Eevee seems at ease as with its surroundings as he typically spends his day out and about with his trainer. Finding the daycare to be relatively comfy, he at first naps; though not before noticing a very colorful looking Corsola stowing away in a dark area.

A mischievous glint shines from its eyes as it slowly begins its approach, finding the poor coral pokemon hiding within its hole. Without hesitation, Blitz begins pawing away into the hole, continuing to tap at it playfully.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
A ghostly playdate [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 6:23:26 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Corsola fell a thumping from her outside shell. How annoying. She just wanted to sleep in the shade and enjoy the small bit of darkness she had managed to find for herself. But now this Eevee was trying to mess with her. It just released a small moan and groan in protest to Eevee's efforts. It manifested it's outer body and looked over to Eevee by turning slowly and stared at her for a few moments. [break][break]

It's purple eyes flashed at Eevee and it used disable on her to stun it's body for a few moments where it then floated back into place and went back to the inside of it's shell. Maybe now she can get the sleep she wanted? but she had a feeling the Eeevee wasn't done pestering her yet.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

tofu

j.j.
he, him, his
november 13th
grunt
it ain't easy
being cheesy
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
60 posts
j.j. harlow DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jj
j.j. harlow
A ghostly playdate [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 3:15:41 GMT
j.j. harlow Avatar
Blitz lets out a yelp as it's body quickly stiffens. Its eyes dart left and right in panic as it struggles.

Wiggle your toe. Just wiggle your toe. Blitz quietly thinks to himself, trying to regain its ability to move. Yet, as a minute passes by, the tiny dog finally lapses out a sigh of relief as it can finally move again.

Looking down in the hole, it glares at the ghostly coral pokemon. Staring into the hole, its eyes begin to glow as it COPYCATS the Corsola, invoking its own Disable on it.

Having the opportunity, it begins to paw at the Corsola again, trying to pull it out.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
A ghostly playdate [m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 10:33:55 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Corsola suddenly felt unable to move at all, which at first she WANTED to do. But this dang eevee kept just HARASSING her! Corsola was really angry at Eevee. (Poor thing just wants to play)  Was this it's version of hell? Did corsola finally move on?

However a small crack noise was made where eevee was poking the creature. Corsola then was able to begin moving again and Corsola floated upwards a bit as it's purple eyes began to glow again. However this time Corsola didnt use a move instead it just continued to float upwards into the tree. Until it set itself up on a branch that was able to hold it's weight. It's glowing eyes stopped as it now was resting ontop of the tree branch. Little did she know  that something like that wouldnt stop eevee.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES