tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
pouring one for the boys [m/o]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2020 7:54:40 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 Hendrix sighs solemnly as he stands alone within the memorial park – his eyes lingering on the tombstone in front of him. Smoke trails off from the cigarette in in his lips as ash slowly breaks apart, dropping onto the ground.

How much easier would his life be if he’d just follow his original dream of becoming an engineer? It’s too late to wonder now as he’s made his decision, and any regrets he might have would only hinder him from his current mission. He squats down, cracking open a can of beer as he lifts it over the grave, tilting his hand ever so slightly so the bubbly drink pours down against the dirt.

So many friends lost from Team Rocket’s attack to the sudden war and he’s left mentally scarred and angry at himself for being unable to do much else… He can only feel resentment towards Interpol for coming up with faulty plans and making things far worse than they should’ve been.

1/5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2020 15:29:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Winter was rolling in and the weather was starting to show it. There was a dull coldness that hung in the air. There was a slight mist in the air accompanied with an overcast sky. The only consolation was that there wasn't any wind making the temperature a little more bearable.

Today in particular was one Johan had set aside from himself. Accompanied by his Riolu, the boy took a stroll to visit the various memorial sites that had cropped up around the region. Today he came to mount Pyre. It was a bit odd for a Rocket to be doing such a task, but he had his reasons.

Before he came to the site, his Riolu tugged on his pant leg as if to inform him someone was near and the look on the little pokemon's face was a clear sign as to how they were feeling. Opting to put it back in it's ball, Johan walked around the corner and came to the small memorial site that had been erected. There, the blue haired lad saw someone else paying their respects. He had a cigarette in one hand and a beer in another. Everyone has their own process he thought to himself as he walked towards him, pulling out his own box of smokes.

"Mind if I have a light?" he'd ask once he was close enough to Hendrix, shaking his own box before pulling out a thin white stick. Johan opted to wait for his reply first before trying to engage with much more conversation. Being annoying wouldn't do him any good after all.

1/5
close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 4:16:09 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
 With the final droplet of beer hitting against the ground, the ex-officer sets the can down and crushes it with his foot, grinding slightly to make sure its properly recyclable before picking it back up off the ground.

Puffing the cigarette, he glances over at the younger man, slipping the can into his jacket’s pocket as he openly stares. He’s curious enough to speculate their purpose. A lost loved one? Family? These thoughts easily rampage through his mind, but he’s not insensitive enough to ask despite his old detective habits kicking in.

Looking at the cigarette in their hand, he smiles casually as he digs out a lighter from his pocket. ”Not at all.”

Rubbing his thumb against the gears, a small flame flickers on as the ex-officer extends his arm out, offering it to the blue-haired man. He turns his head slightly as he exhales out a small puff of smoke from his lips.

---
@johan
I’m so sorry for this late reply.