Rocket Rendezvous [Duo Wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 10:28:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass="#Johan"]--accent:#9EBAF3; --accent2:#474f88; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/EoNeZMd.jpg?1);[/newclass]

[attr="class","midnightwire"][attr="id","Johan"]

Rocket Rendezvous

[attr="class","midnightimage"]

[attr="class","nightwiretriangle"]

[attr="class","midnightentry"]

It had been a while since Johan had actually gone out to catch some pokemon. Rather than just taking from the general stock the rocket's had, he preferred to go out and catch some himself. But more often than not he needed someone to come with him. Some way or another, the blue haired lad would always find himself in some sort of trouble. Picking a fight with a strong pokemon, falling down a hill and into a ditch or just general clumsy mishaps that could turn a short session into an all nighter.
[break][break]
So, to help combat this inevitability, Johan inlisted the help of one of the other grunts. They had only just met but somehow he agreed to come along with him, giving Johan the impression that he could be trusted, at least a little. Granted he was the first person he asked and he was more so in it for the money that Johan may or may not have lied about giving him afterwards, but nevertheless the adventure was a go!

[attr="class","dijitalccredit"]✭ dijit

[googlefont=EB+Garamond:700|Playfair+Display]

[newclass=".midnightwire"]width:420px; padding:20px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; margin-top:20px; background: linear-gradient(to left, #3D3D3D 0%, #3D3D3D 90%), url(https://img.freepik.com/free-photo/blank-white-concrete-wall-background_53876-65254.jpg?size=626&ext=jpg); background-blend-mode:multiply; background-size:420px; color:#C2C2C2; border-left:5px solid var(--accent2); font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".midnightwire h1"]padding-bottom:20px; margin:0px; text-align:right; font-size:35px; line-height:30px; color:#fafafa; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'EB Garamond', serif; font-style:oblique;[/newclass]
[newclass=".midnightimage"]height:100px; width:480px; margin-left:-20px; background: linear-gradient(to left, var(--accent) 0%, var(--accent2) 90%), var(--image); background-blend-mode:darken; margin-bottom:20px; background-size:500px; background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nightwiretriangle"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 20px solid var(--accent2); border-right: 20px solid transparent; float:right; margin-top:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".midnightwire b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".midnightentry"]padding:10px; background-color:#404040; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".midnightentry p"]margin:0px; margin-bottom:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".modnightentry p:last-child"]margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalccredit"]width:380px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalccredit a"]font-size:8px; padding-top:5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 5:52:07 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan was asked a favor by a fellow rocket. Normally he'd be annoyed helping someone out but Bryan was still too nice of a person to let someone asking for help be brushed to the side. But the promise of money certainly helped Bryan, besides the fact he'd have helped for free. Got to keep up the hard-ass look didn't he? Besides not like Bryan couldn't also catch Pokémon at the same time so it was a win win for them both. [break][break]

They agreed to meet up on route 123 (haha they can count) in order to catch some pokemon. Once the guy was in sight Bryan took one of his pokeballs and let out his honedge. "Yo." was the simple response he let out to johan as to not lose the tough guy act.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 3:18:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAPION APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTLE ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @johan &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COMBEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HONEY GATHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 9:46:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass="#Johan"]--accent:#9EBAF3; --accent2:#474f88; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/EoNeZMd.jpg?1);[/newclass]

[attr="class","midnightwire"][attr="id","Johan"]

Rocket Rendezvous

[attr="class","midnightimage"]

[attr="class","nightwiretriangle"]

[attr="class","midnightentry"]

"Yo!" Johan replied back, doing a rather awkward looking jand gesture. God it was hard trying to copy the cool kids. Bryan just happened to be cool effortlessly, it was hinestly kind of impressive.
[Break][break]
"Anyway, Mr. Delrosa, let'sget started!" He said pulling on the straps of his backpack. Before he started walking he took out a pokeball from his jacket pocket, clicked the center button to enlarge it and struck a pose. "Quick take a pic, I might wana uploadit later" he said staying rigod in his pose. Johan looked as if he was looking inot the distance, one hand over his brow and the other flung back, pokeball in hand as if he was about to launch it into the air. Thinking about what filters to add, a loud buzzing caught the boy off guard and caused him to jump and subsequently stumble in place. Falling to the ground with a thud resulted in the pokeball flying out of his hand. Being a little dazed, the young rocket didnt even notice that his ball connected with a combee and caught the thing to boot! "Wah! The hell was that? Well the buzzing stopped anyway." dusting himself pff and making sire Bryan was ready too, Johan would venture onward after picking up his stray ball, stll unaware of it's contents.

[attr="class","dijitalccredit"]✭ dijit

[googlefont=EB+Garamond:700|Playfair+Display]

[newclass=".midnightwire"]width:420px; padding:20px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; margin-top:20px; background: linear-gradient(to left, #3D3D3D 0%, #3D3D3D 90%), url(https://img.freepik.com/free-photo/blank-white-concrete-wall-background_53876-65254.jpg?size=626&ext=jpg); background-blend-mode:multiply; background-size:420px; color:#C2C2C2; border-left:5px solid var(--accent2); font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".midnightwire h1"]padding-bottom:20px; margin:0px; text-align:right; font-size:35px; line-height:30px; color:#fafafa; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'EB Garamond', serif; font-style:oblique;[/newclass]
[newclass=".midnightimage"]height:100px; width:480px; margin-left:-20px; background: linear-gradient(to left, var(--accent) 0%, var(--accent2) 90%), var(--image); background-blend-mode:darken; margin-bottom:20px; background-size:500px; background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nightwiretriangle"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 20px solid var(--accent2); border-right: 20px solid transparent; float:right; margin-top:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".midnightwire b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".midnightentry"]padding:10px; background-color:#404040; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".midnightentry p"]margin:0px; margin-bottom:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".modnightentry p:last-child"]margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalccredit"]width:380px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalccredit a"]font-size:8px; padding-top:5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]

Caught Combee!
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 20:08:54 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Mr delarosa? Bryan cringed at that name, that was his father's name as far as he was concerned. He clenched his fist for a second as anger grew within him but this guy didnt know any better. He calmed down instantly and spoke to him "Just call me bryan, mr delarosa's too much of an old man name for me." he said as he whipped out his flask and took a sip of it really fast before shoving it back into his jacket. [break][break]

"what?" he said curiously as he stared a johan who was striking a pose. Oh god this guy was a nerd wasnt he. "Oh. Sure? Is this part of your civillian persona?" he asked curiously as well Bryan didnt really have one except for probably just giving rocket a different name. How the hell was he with rocket? Well whatever just get it over with. He pulled out his phone and by accident instead of taking a picture bryan was recording the entire thing. He..he didnt even tell Jonah what had happened as he was too stunned to even really be able to explain it properly. [break][break] 

Well that and there was a drapion who was running straight for Bryan since his phone had the flash setting on. Bryan reacted quickly, grabbing his pokeball and throwing out his aegislash and quickly giving the pokemon it's commands. "Aegis! Use king's shield then iron head!" He then lobbed a pokeball at it to capture it as the moves landed on the drapion. After the situation passed Bryan sent the video to Jonah wondering if he'd watch it. "Just take a screen shot of a frame you like. that drapion seemed really aggressive so we need to be more careful." he said as he lit a cigarette and took a big inhale of it.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES: last pokeball used (gotta buy more)

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 5:13:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MALAMAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CONTRARY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOPSY-TURVY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFFA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!