awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 7:10:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"--no. she's a member of the league and volunteered her services." a misunderstanding is the last thing he wants. especially with persephone. "an aspiring cadet who seeks to do what she can for the league. i hope the rest of her generation shows the same fervor."

his attention is diverted by a change in the ballroom's music. it doesn't stop but the tempo changes to usher in a new dance. fernando bows his head toward hina, already set on his next course of action. "actually, i appreciate your help--" he doesn't know her name so he defaults to what he can only assume. "--cadet. but i have some business with miss amavi."

he eyes the exit to the ballroom which leads toward the rose gardens. his gaze floats back to her and then back to where he desires to take her. if the gesture isn't obvious enough, he holds his hand out as well. probably not the smartest move of tonight but priorities change when given a gold opportunity.

"perse?"

› excuses himself from hina
› signals perse to leave to the rose garden  

@verbatim2  

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 7:30:33 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

she catches his gaze, follows it to the exit and back to the ballroom, inclining her head thoughtfully. with fernando 'some business' could mean any manner of things, but whatever apprehension would have usually clung to the prospect is washed away by the champagne and sound of music.

tonight, on the grand scale, they can act like everything is fine, that hoenn isn't under attack, and that no conflict ever existed between the two of them. she takes his hand.

"it has been a pleasure to meet you," persephone says to the cadet, slowly and with meaning even if it was actually an afterthought.

≫ says farewell to @verbatim2
:heyguys:
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 7:37:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
she's taken the bait. now all he needs it to put distance between them and... well, everything. there's not one person or thing he wants to avoid. no, as long as he has persephone in his grasp, fernando's only agenda is to isolate her away from the rest of the world. it's a selfish desire but one that he can't help but act on. recent events have made that all but impossible.

the thought of leaving her again drags him through the dirt. each step they put between their position and the ballroom allows him to undress her a little more. his eyes appreciate a gown that's not meant for him but fernando doesn't abide by property laws. if he wants it he takes it.

"you look beautiful tonight, persephone."

which brings another question.

"how did you ever end up alone?"

› steals her away from the crowd
› and away they go

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 7:49:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Flowers? He stared at it stiffly. Taking them in his hand he placed them over Alex's head like a flower crown. Beaming at his work he turned back to Lady Camryn with a smile. "Your boyfriend seems to have a bit of memory loss yes? Did he hit his head earlier?" He glanced over at Elijah with a twinkle in his eye. Its me, Victor! Remember? From the train? You...met my and my friend Ami Park ." While he spoke Victor's mind was thinking. How could he catch these two off guard?

Suddenly he was interrupted by his newfound love. Inside? Sure...although Victor was a little weary about exposing them to so many people. What if someone he knew saw them and assumed wrong? What if someone like Fernando was here? What would Victor say if he saw that Miltank abusing weirdo? It was a risk he was willing to take though. "S-Sure babe. Whatever you want."

He pulled Alex closer before pushing him towards the entrance. There was a constant feeling inside Victor that he had to sell this image, especially considering how sexual Camryn seemed to be towards Elijah. As he walked managed to shoot Elijah a coy look. "You know, you two are total couple goals! How about a kiss? I bet you two look adorable together!"

He stopped at the entrance to the warm indoors. No kiss, no entrance. Victor squeezed Alex's hand to signal something along the lines of gottem and whispered something in his ear. "Chin up man, don't be so shy. You gotta sound confident!" Pulling back at he winked at Elijah and Camryn. "Well? Don't leave us hanging! I demand to see a kiss!"

, @camryn  : u can just read the green
: flower crown honestly just read all of it

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 8:12:06 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

for a heartbeat, persephone's steps falter and she pauses to glance back over a bare shoulder at the ballroom's crowd. the reminder that she wasn't alone feels like a stab in a weak spot between sheets of armour, but there's no way he could have known about that.

she recovers quickly, shrugging weakly. "circumstances, i guess." as bittersweet as fernando's appearance.

outside in the garden, the roses are in bloom and persephone's attention wanders between them to the lights overhead. with her hand in his, surrounded by the greenery - even if it is carefully manicured to a fault - it takes her back to petalburg woods all those years ago. no herbs here.

the cold is biting, so she stands closer than she would in any other circumstance.

≫ we're chilling
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 8:18:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"ah. a shame. it's surprising someone like you didn't get snatched up." secretly, fernando finds delight in her circumstance. having to prod someone her would've been messy at best, outlandish at worse. when they finally settle outside fernando keeps himself close, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around her her shoulders. the suit jacket is more for appearance than functionality but it should shield her from the cold better than her bare skin. his eyes narrow as he glanced back toward the building.

"what are you up to these days?"

› offers her his jacket
› asks the big question

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 8:40:43 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

compliments are typically difficult to accept, so she would glance over them, but the entire situation feels so unreal that she has to give a short laugh. is it that surprising to him? it shouldn't be; he is one of the few to know how deeply-rooted her personal failings and neuroses run.

he puts his jacket over her shoulders and persephone almost hates that the gesture is enough to make her blush. she knows how he operates - the charming demeanour, the ability to deliver each line perfectly like it's from a practiced script - and she falls for it anyway.

"i was waiting for you." it's a weak joke. right?

he doesn't need to hear about the destroyed ranger corps from her because he should already know. she could tell him that she hasn't been home in weeks but that felt too heavy too.

persephone looks skyward to avoid having to meet his eyes.

"everything is falling apart, fernando," she said slowly, eventually turning to face him again, trying to smile. "but i say that to you every time we meet."

≫ we're still chilling
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 15:48:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
the joke hits its mark. it's a secure jab that punctures his heart through the insecurities that seep from how he divides his time and what's truly important to him. he doesn't show it but persephone digs deeper than anyone else. the insults, the slander - none of it pulls at him the way her words do. why? because she's right. his conscious betrays him and his feelings are in turmoil. his benevolence is just a front, a facade for his position, which allows him to alienate his ego from the opinions of others. he prides himself on his thick skin but under persephone's hot touch, it melts into nothingness.

"i know. that's why i want you with me."

his gaze turns back to her, meeting her eye to eye. he can feel her turn. her movements are an ache to his bones.

"i'm serious this time. live with me. be with me."

› asks the bigger question

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 17:07:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
What happened next was sort of a blur with how quickly it seemed to go by. She was introduced which was nice. Praised which was nicer but before she really had much time to integrate herself she was being dismissed. Something she sort of expected since her usefulness was a bit over with for not being able to hunt down the individuals that had caused the commotion. But at least she had gotten her name out there a bit. "It was nice to meet you..." She wasn't too loud with it but hopefully they heard her nonetheless.

Already they were gone and already she was worn out. This had been a busy night so far when all she had been planning on doing was stuffing her face. But maybe room service was a thing here too. Sure it had taken a good chunk of her money but she'd managed to secure a room here for the night. Going back to her apartment after a party like this would be a pain in the ass after all and it was nice to splurge every once in awhile.

With a sigh she waited a moment before heading up to the second floor rooms. Maybe they would be able to find some sort of clue about what had actually gone on. Doubtful but she might be able to.

> is dismissed
> heads towards the second floor

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 22:09:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

At least Alex seemed nice. If there was anything in this she could take from it, Victor's husband seemed to be sweet. Maybe they could have been friends if it wasn't for this whole clusterfrick of a messy.... mess.

Camryn was more than eager to go inside, she was starting to shiver as the snow kept coming, but then Victor was playing toll guard and she didn't want to pay the price. She had never kissed anyone before! And first kisses were special, so she didn't want to just hand it over while playing fake girlfriend in someone else's romance novel. Plus it was just... who asked that? Who wanted to see people kiss in public? This was, like, something a pervert would do.

"I.... no. That's weird. You're being weird. I don't want to be kissed right now I want to be warm." Sorry, Alex, you were nice but your husband was a pervert weirdo jerk. But... wasn't this something in movies? The person suspicious would ask for a kiss? This was, like, basic. Victor knew something. He knew but Camryn wasn't going to let him get her first kiss stolen that easy.

@ball, , ,

dress inspo

➣ in the gardens still but wants to go inside please
➣ thinks victor suspects they're not really dating
➣ but still puts her foot down
➣ and calls victor weird lol
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2018 3:15:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Yes, he must be. I'm sorry if I kept you waiting and freezing, Algae." Shame for Algae that right now Drake was too far gone about Izekial to really notice how the pokemon was eyeing him. So he stayed close, helped lead them through the crowd of bodies till he found a nice little table near the dance floor for them to sit at.

"Would you like something to drink? Or to eat? They have a lot of nice things laid out..." From where he could see, the cream puffs seemed to be all gone and the shrimp looked chewed on, but there was other stuff to nibble on. "Do you have any allergies? I don't want to ruin your night." And puffing up in an allergic reaction would certainly do that he imagined.

@ball, @verbatim

➣ moves inside to the ballroom
➣ offers to go get drinks and food

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2018 11:20:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Quicksand][googlefont=Ubuntu:400,700]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]

[attr="class","twobeeleft"]

[attr="class","twobeeimg"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric"]NO ONE ELSE

[attr="class","twobeelyric1"]IN THE

[attr="class","twobeelyric2"]WORLD

[attr="class","twobeelyric3"]LEFT FOR ME

[attr="class","twobeeright"]

[attr="class","twobeeright1"]

[attr="class","twobeeicon"][attr="class","ion-earth"]

[attr="class","twobeepost"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric4"]THE ROAD GOES EVER ON

[attr="class","twobeeline"]

Lucie may have been a fearful sort, but she was not too melancholy; quite the opposite, she attempted to be cheerful even in the darkest of times, so that it was possible to find the courage that she needed to move forward, especially these days. It felt like an eternity without progress since she'd moved to Hoenn, and since everything had happened concerning her father's disappearance. She was troubled many nights, often laying awake with many thoughts instead of being able to sleep easily as she once had. She needed to do something... and though she was frightened of the prospect, she also knew that she could not keep dancing in the shadows if she wanted to rescue her father, wherever he was, and bring him back to the light. No, she'd tried that pacifistic tactic and it hadn't worked. It was time for her, perhaps, to finally embrace being a part of the League, no matter how daunting the prospect may have been. She'd joined for a reason - now it was time to put all of that to use, somehow.
[break][break]
She noticed the quiet, thoughtful complacence that had struck Bas as they recalled their homeland; she, too, had been rather thoughtful about it since it'd been brought up. It was impossible not to be. And yet, she felt as though she had to do a little bit of cheering-up, if only for his sake - maybe it was very sad, what they'd lost, but it should also give them the drive to regain it and to make the world a better place. "That's what we're here for, though. Right? Someday, I'm sure you'll be able to go back." To regain what was lost, or to forge something brand new. Whichever the case, Team Rocket was the first priority. If any of the rest could happen, it would only be so after they were eliminated.
[break][break]
"That's true, too. The best part of a good partnership is the trust and the mutual care that comes with it." Lucie smiled fondly at the thought, watching as Noir clearly stood in pride at the statement; perhaps he had difficulty expressing some sides of his emotions, but the sneasel was genuine nonetheless, and she was sure that he made a very reliable partner. She hugged her deerling close to her in comfort as another strong gust of wind entered; wasn't it strange, that it would do that? The environment was meant to be fabricated, so shouldn't it have been more... docile? Lucie grew suspicious even if she didn't want to think the worst of it, and her eyes traveled to Bas' to see if she could gauge what he was thinking, too.
[break][break]
It did not escape her, the way that owner and pokemon glanced at first to check hers and deerling's wellbeing; and while Bas' kindness had been established, it gave her a pleasant feeling to know that Noir's first instinct was the same, in spite of the sneasel's coldness earlier. As expected, it had much warmer a heart than it wanted to let on. Lucie nodded her head at the question, petting the deerling slightly with the hand whose arm was not fully supporting its weight. "We're all right, aren't we?" she said, smiling comfortingly down at the young pokemon. Still... something wasn't quite right.
[break][break]
"But I don't think this wind is normal... maybe we should have a look around and make sure everything's all right. I'm going to take deerling back to the room." Deerling was timid in nature; this type of environment was making it terribly nervous, and having mareep around as company would certainly help with settling that. She'd care for her own pokemon first, and then perhaps take mareep back with her to survey any potential damage. She bowed her head slightly at Bas before departing: "It was very nice to meet you. I hope we can see each other again soon," she said honestly, and then, carefully supporting the deerling in her arms, turned and headed toward the staircase, back up to the floor where her room was.

[attr="class","twobeenotes"]

# @max [break] ++ lucie puts a positive spin on things;; [break] ++ starts to suspect something unwelcome may be going on;; [break][ ++ bids goodbye to bas and noir in order to care for her pokemon and others' (and bc her owner sen is going on holiday in a few days, mwahahah)

[attr="class","twobeetagged"]@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700]

[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]

[googlefont=Oswald:300,400,700,800]

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeeimg]height:100px;width:100px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeelyric]font:15px Raleway;line-height:13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#84a35f;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeeright]border-right:solid 170px #252525;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#84a35f;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeepost]position:relative;z-index:1;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#84a35f!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeepost b, .twobeepost i]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#84a35f;line-height:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#84a35f!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2018 18:42:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Parties like this were something that he lived for. The decadence the music and the food. It was all absolutely amazing. Not to mention any excuse to dress up and look beautiful was one that he took with absolute glee. Sure he could dress up any time he wanted but it was more fun whenever other people were all dolled up too. The world would be a slightly better place if people dressed up a little bit more. Of course it also helped that he was currently being twirled on the arm of a handsome fellow who was probably none the wiser that the person he was dancing with was a fresh new gym leader to the region.

This was a league event for sure but it wasn't as though there was fanfare and excitement for yet another gym leader taking their place in this region. They apparently had enough troubles of their own to deal with that sort of thing. So instead he laughed and swayed and enjoyed being spun across the floor until finally the music shifted to something slower. Something that his current partner didn't really feel in the mood for. Slightly warm Cray grabbed a drink from one of the many stations and began to sip, moving along the hall gracefully as he searched out the next person whose dance card he would be punching.

> is in the ballroom having just finished dancing with one fellow and looking for another person to indulge him

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2018 14:42:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

At first the person who joined him didn't catch his interest. There were a lot of people coming and going, after all, and one face out of the dozens here wasn't that important. Then they lingered and he happened to glance over, to make sure they weren't a threat.

Oh, she was a threat, alright. Emma could kill him in an instant.

But still a little grin crept over Chu-e's mouth. He always enjoyed the company of his fellow Beasts even if they didn't always particularly enjoy his. Turning fully to face her, getting a little closer so to not have to speak louder than needed, he hummed and finished his drink before speaking.

"Good to see you're still around, Wolfe." After Kanto fell, Chu-e had shamefully lost contact with almost everyone important while recovering from his injuries. On some level he had been concerned for Dorian, Emma and Marie. He hadn't known how close to the other three had been to the blast zones, if they had gotten caught up in one like he had or not. While he might not have counted Emma as a friend, really, he would have mourned her loss in his own way had she perished.

"Enjoying the party?"

i might have missed something orz

@ball,

➣ out on the ballroom balcony
➣ noticed emma and starts to chat with her
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
THE AURORUS WINTER BALL
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2018 21:03:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Algae wasn't pleased that the man was taking his trainer out and about in order to probably do absolutely unspeakable things. Unspeakable. So he would just have to watch after him and follow them inside. After all he would be able to keep a better eye on his new trainer and the human man that way. All men had intentions. This Drake fellow was absolutely no different of it the frog was sure of it. So he tried to walk close between the two of them. He had plenty of ways to disrupt the them after all.

But Izekial didn't notice it in the slightest that his Pokemon was attempting to disrupt everything. In fact he didn't notice much of anything at all except for the warmth of his body pushed up against Drake's. It was strange and warm. He had been in love before and had crushes as well but he didn't think that was quite it yet. But the sparks were lighting there and it scared him. But they were sitting at a small table now and he was fine with that.

"Could you get me something to drink?" That was all he wanted really. He wasn't hungry yet and the cold still bit a little bit at his fingers still. He felt bad asking him for something but he was also afraid that the table would be snatched up if both of them left.

>> in the ballroom
>> get him tipsy babey
@drake