mele kalikimaka [mm]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
mele kalikimaka [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 5:40:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,addyxmas]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MISTLETOE MATCHING

[attr=class,lyric1]
the sun to shine by day

[attr=class,lyric2]
all the stars at night

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Garbed in warm clothing (pom-pom beanie, gloves, a scarf, and all), Adelaide hurried over to her assigned table with a cup of hot chocolate between her hands as Papaya trailed behind her. A few close calls were had as people moved about, pulling out chairs to sit or stand up as they proceeded to their next round of speed-dating. Thankfully, the pink-haired lass managed to reach her table without spilling a single drop of her delicious confection.[break][break]

She breathed a sigh of relief when she finally did, carefully setting the cup down before offering the boy across from her (@moana) an apologetic smile and taking her seat. "Sorry I'm late! They ran out of marshmallows and had to go find some more, ehehe..." She abashedly admitted while removing her gloves for the time being. Once they, too, had been placed on the table, the young woman cheerily wrapped her hands around the warmth of her cup.[break][break]

"My name's Adelaide! Or Addy for short. What's yours?" She asked, forgetting to introduce the Delcatty that had now begun to carefully sniff the boy's legs.[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,addyxmascredit]
punki

[newclass=".addyxmas .accentbg"]background: #FF9263;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .accentborder"]border-color: #FF9263;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .tagline a, .addyxmas .bulk b, .addyxmas .bulk i, .addyxmascredit a"]color: #FF9263;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/LQtpVwZ.jpg');[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #f0f0f0; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmas .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #fff; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmascredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".addyxmascredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]