red-noses [mm]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
red-noses [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 6:33:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,svenransei]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MISTLETOE MATCHING

[attr=class,lyric1]
you're a taker; devil's-maker

[attr=class,lyric2]
let me hear you sing

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The Absol's sleigh bell collar jingled and jangled as the pair maneuvered their way through the festive plaza. Garbed in a warm coat with faux fur lining, Sven nonetheless felt uncomfortable being in such a crowded place. If was here holding his hand it might have been better, but... that was the whole point of being here, wasn't it? To acquaint himself with people. And hopefully stop being so awkward around them.[break][break]

The first victim participant in this trial of his waited for him at the table they had been assigned. Upon it, a bright red poinsettia had been placed inside a verdant green crystal vase at the center. Additionally, a tray of gingerbread cookies and candy canes had been set aside for them to partake from. Though Sven didn't care to reach for any just yet as he reached over with an extended hand and gulped.[break][break]

"H-Hey... are you McLaren? Am I... saying that right?" He quietly asked. "I'm Sven. This is Lupa." He added, gesturing towards the Absol that had taken a seat beside his chair. Still and silent as a sphinx, the Absol stared into McLaren's eyes with an odd, knowing gleam.[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,svenranseicredit]
punki

[newclass=".svenransei .accentbg"]background: #302161;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .accentborder"]border-color: #302161;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .tagline a, .svenransei .bulk b, .svenransei .bulk i, .svenransei a"]color: #302161;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/HPHJzFG.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #f0f0f0; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #fff; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenranseicredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenranseicredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sulfur

the flurry
she/her/hers
september 19
ringtown
pansexual
hitman
elite
it’s all winter here, even in august
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mcflurry
mclaren mcflurry
red-noses [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 23:41:05 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar

will i get to you
a little 𝐅 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
if i was the
𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 in the air ?

mcflurry looked around nervously. she originally signed up in a burst of loneliness, but it just felt a little surreal that she went all the way to fortree now that it was actually, uh. happening.

"y-yeah, mchi! nice, uh, to meet you."

mcflurry gave an unsure smile, before spotting the absol. letting out a small noise of surprise, she sent out her glalie, the ice-cold pokemon automatically dropping the temperature a few degrees.

"s-sorry, i didn't mcknow we were, uh. b-bringing out our pokemon. yeah. this is glalie! my glalie."

"hssshh..."

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
red-noses [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 5:06:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,svenransei]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MISTLETOE MATCHING

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
let me hear you sing

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Oh good: she seemed as nervous as he was.[break][break]

Lupa observed them both with silent judgement as they fumbled with their words and awkwardly smiled. "Nice to, uh... meet you, too! Do you live around here?" Was that a normal question to ask? Would she be weirded out? Maybe it wasn't normal. Maybe it brought to mind creeps and serial killers. Oh gods. "W-Wait, nevermind, you don't have to answer that."[break][break]

Thankfully, she was already in the process of summoning an icy Glalie that Lupa began to stare down almost immediately. "Oh wow... I haven't seen a Glalie since I was stationed in the forests of Snowpoint City. Can yours make it snow?" He asks, casually reaching over for a gingerbread cookie now rather than obsess over the misconceived impoliteness of doing so.[break][break]

Pokémon had that kind of effect on the wild boy.[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".svenransei .tagline a, .svenransei .bulk b, .svenransei .bulk i, .svenransei a"]color: #302161;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/HPHJzFG.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #f0f0f0; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenransei .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #fff; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".svenranseicredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

sulfur

the flurry
she/her/hers
september 19
ringtown
pansexual
hitman
elite
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mcflurry
mclaren mcflurry
red-noses [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 23:52:35 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar

will i get to you
a little 𝐅 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
if i was the
𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 in the air ?

the woman made an unsure sound at that question. she wasn't... sure if she should give this guy that sort of information? that being said, it was an entirely normal question, in terms of a matchmaking event. screw her job for making her paranoid.

"no, no, i-it's fine. i, uh. don't live in fortree, mc. i-i spend more time around," shoal cave, "mossdeep."

as for her glalie —

"m-mine doesn't know hail. but, uh, i have a lot of pokemon w-with that move. and snow warning. oh, speaking of my ice types, mc!"

mcflurry sent out her delibird, whose bag-tail was looking... well. a little more jumbled than one would usually look. the christmas bird gave a happy squawk, before offering its bag to sven.

"i-i missed out on some secret santa thing, s-so. i thought it'd, uh. be nice to give everyone i met for this a — a present. p-pick a random one."

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
red-noses [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 1:29:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,svenransei]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MISTLETOE MATCHING

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
let me hear you sing

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"Oh... Mossdeep? I've never been there before. That's an island, right?" If he remembered correctly, it was. And that explained why he'd never been to it. "Lupa and I prefer keeping our feet on solid ground. We try not to fly or sail unless we can help it. Getting to Hoenn was an ordeal we're still recovering from really, haha..." The Absol spared the boy a glance, then calmly returned her eyes to the Glalie.[break][break]

As McFlurry continued to speak, Sven gradually began to take more notice of her verbal tic. It seemed rude to regard it verbally, however, so he didn't bother to ask what it was all about. Even if he had, the summoning of a Delibird would have served to snatch his attention away from that topic anyway. "Oh, I know these types!" He smiled, sliding off his chair to bend down and greet the bird with a short wave.[break][break]

When its trainer suggested he was free to reach into the bag for a present, the wild-haired boy beamed and offered her a thankful nod. Just as his hand dipped down past the entrance of said bag, however, he abruptly stopped. Then, looking back up at her again, asked: "None of these... go 'boom'.. do they?" He abashedly chuckled.[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

sulfur

the flurry
she/her/hers
september 19
ringtown
pansexual
hitman
elite
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mcflurry
mclaren mcflurry
red-noses [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 6:41:46 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar

will i get to you
a little 𝐅 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
if i was the
𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 in the air ?

"y-yeah, it's, uh. to the east. and yeah, i get it..."

mcflurry hadn't been so good about the plane ride here from fiore herself, given her stomach was practically coiling in on itself the entire time.

the subject of delibird's present sometimes being an explosive also caught on, and mcflurry just laughed nervously, looking at her pokemon. the santa bird gave her a cheeky grin and a squawk.

"no! no, they don't. at worst, there's a s-sparkler set in there, but — no explosives. i-it's bad enough i specialize in ice types, mc, i couldn't imagine how bad it'd be if a charizard used fire blast on a bag like that..."

in the middle of fortree? probably a forest fire. and several million dollars of property damage. either way, mcflurry decided to show it off herself, picking up a present out the bag and showing it off.

"s-see? just a box of chocolates. n-normal stuff like, like that, mc."