mclaren mcflurry
sulfuric plotter
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 3:55:05 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar

will i get to you
a little 𝐅 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑
if i was the
𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 in the air ?

MCLAREN MCFLURRY is a thirty-year-old rocket agent who, after recent events, was forced to forgo her morality in favor of slaughtering megalopans and people-rocket-doesn't-like. she specializes in ice-types and tanky pokemon. she also hates her job vehemently.

with a speech impediment, high amounts of insecurity, and socially unacceptable quirks, mcflurry is an annoyance to most. however, the fiore-originating woman is also a polyglot and was famous online for her prodigious piano skills and countless renditions of classical and modern songs alike. not that she'll ever mention that.

in all honest, if your character is patient or empathetic enough, they'll easily find mcflurry to be a kind individual who wants nothing more than to survive her own organization's orders. they'll also find a good friend in mcflurry who's willing to put aside her time to help people out.

however, most people lack the patience to deal with mcflurry. in which case, she's very much a sandbag for suffering and pain. ...the problem with that is that she definitely suffers 'quiet kid' syndrome. keep it subtle enough, and she'll be a groveling mess beholden to your cruelty. make it apparent, and she'll attempt to brutally murder you in broad daylight. 

strangely enough, though, in matters unconcerned with plot, mcflurry is actually incredibly proficient at looking like a functioning adult. she pays her taxes, balances her checkbook, goes out drinking. she even knows how to maintain a healthy relationship and, in fact, has a very healthy sex life.

(keep her away from too much mega evolution, though. turns out, she's really susceptible to it. it's like crack cocaine to her.)

tl;dr:

PROS
- speaks multiple languages
- famous anonymous online pianist
- good friend
- experienced punching bag
- working adult
- fucks
- good gf

CONS
- nuremberg defense abuser
- bleeding heart
- bad at public speaking
- gets coked off mega energy
- pathetic and groveling
- really gullible
- prone to going ape shit if you push too hard
● rocket

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
sulfuric plotter
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 14:28:55 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
+

ohai. so I don’t actually have anything unique or exciting in terms of plot, but I would like for hendrix and mcflurry to meet and become potential friends. he's an ex-interpol officer who left his career in pursuit of becoming a vigilante and seeing as how she’s not exactly a fan of her organization, would be interested in looking out for her.

in terms of interaction, hendrix can be very lackadaisical and casual and while i'm not entirely sure of what kind of speech impediment she might have, i'm certain he wouldn’t find her annoying since he’s very open-minded.
close tab

played by

sulfur

the flurry
she/her/hers
september 19
ringtown
pansexual
hitman
elite
it’s all winter here, even in august
awards
188 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mcflurry
mclaren mcflurry
sulfuric plotter
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 16:10:19 GMT
mclaren mcflurry Avatar
+

ooooh, that works! yeah, mcflurry is totally not into staying in rocket, but she's of the belief that she's committed for life, and any attempt to leave will result in pain and death. moreover, she's actually pretty easy to reach if you do your digging — not only is mcflurry shoal cave's resident tour guide, she's also a famous anonymous youtuber pianist. so, in a way, she's super public, and she'd be pretty receptive to someone's attempts to help her out of her situation.

mcflurry's speech impediment comes in the form of both a vocal tic and stuttering, the latter causing her to sound like she's shivering. mcflurry can very much deal with more relaxed people — she mostly gets defensive around fellow crazies, so hendrix should find an open reception, once he breaks past mcflurry's initial defensiveness at "wait how do you know who i am and what i do".

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
sulfuric plotter
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 23:15:01 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
+

yaaas. i love that she’s receptive to leaving but also paranoid and fearful enough that it might lead to pain or, even worse, death. considering she’s already a hit man of sorts for rocket, i can imagine that paranoia setting in enough that she might potentially turn on Hendrix for self-preservation.

in regards to breaking down mcflurry’s initial defenses, hendrix would more than likely try and probe that information out, but aside from that, i can certainly see her think of him as eccentric; especially if she were to encounter his alter ego – pokken rider. he's basically pokkenger but with super powers since he uses a rotom inhabiting his suit to use its moves as “super powers”.

seeing as how rocket isn’t exactly too friendly/patient with her, maybe he rescues her from a bad falling out which leads to him approaching in his civilian identity?