genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
stainless steel 2 [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 15:09:03 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

With the quick success from the last time she was on New Manville, the team rocket grunt head out to there again. Green colored orbs flickered over the area, a hint of sinister smirk tugged the edges of her lips. There were a lot of steel type she desired and hoped to capture today. Reaching into her pocket, the woman summoned her alolan marowak. The ghost and fire typer creature maderized next to her, eyes flickered to his new trainer before taking in the surrounds.

“We are hunting steel types,” she informed the creature, returning his ball back to her pocket, “And I want to see what you got.” The creature let his gaze fall to her again. The woman narrowed her eyes at him, wandering what was going through the creature’s mind. But after a few moments, the creature gaze shifted away form her stare. This made her smile. Good. “Let’s go,” she mumbled, moving onto the worn out path to hunt.

at new mauville. solo wild.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#B4947B; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#B4947B; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
stainless steel 2 [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 2:33:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD JOLTIK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
stainless steel 2 [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 17:23:29 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It didn’t take long for them to find something to battle. But without much luck, it wasn’t what she wanted. However, it seemed like her marowak still wanted to battle. She smiled a little, liking that this pokemon loved to battle. The tiny bug and electric type raised its pinches into the air, clumping them at nothing to indicate it wanted to fight as well. At least it would be some practice for them and, Genesis did have an IOU she needed to pay back so it would work. “Ready yourself Maro,” she told the creature, giving in to the desire to battle, “Set it on fire with Will-o-whip.” Her creature didn’t hesitate, twirling his flaming object before him as it suddenly took on a light blue glow. And before the wild pokemon knew it, small balls of blue flames released from it and surround it. Its eyes flickered franticly, unsure of what was about to happen.

The flaming balls of fire circled the pokemon only for a moment before they closed in, burning the creature’s yellow fur. It screeched against the pain, eyes closed as it tried to shake off the flames. “Now while its distracted,” the woman barked, hand rose to point her finger at the creature, “Use flame wheel.” The alolan marorak leaped up into the air, shifting his weight into a summersault. Soon, flames engulfed his body as he rolled towards the joltik and crashed into it. The joltik screamed only for a moment before passing out cold. The fire and ghost type exited its flame wheel, hoping back and forth on his feet in excitement that he won the battle. This made the woman upset for some reason as she tossed a pokeball at the wild creature. “Don’t get too excited,” she barked, her pokemon stopped his celebration, “It was weak. Anyone could have won.” The pokemon frowned, hanging his head in shame. “It doesn’t matter anyway,” she growled, waiting for the ball to confirm capture, “We can celebrate when you win against a real opponent.”

at new mauville. solo wild. capture plz.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#B4947B; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#B4947B; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
stainless steel 2 [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 3:06:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT JOLTIK!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!